Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Thomas Nasakioto" of ixcoin is OldMiner...  (Read 13156 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 01:53:27 AM

Now that means we are 2 different people (unless of course Im talking to myself Wink )

Nothing wrong with that.
"special" people do it all the time.

Yup special people. Now I know why you can't address the community of concerns about ixcoin, because you are "special".

lol Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 02:11:42 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2011, 10:25:59 AM by Oldminer

What about all of the other things I addressed?

That's right ignore them because you can't retort what I said.

LOL..thats what an FAQ is for. You know, you have a question - you check the FAQ. Again, I didnt devise the code for iXcoin. If you can't find answer to your questions perhaps you should ask the creator of the currency...I mean wow - are you really that simple to not come up with that conclusion yourself Huh

And while were on the subject of differences, whats the benefits of iocoin? Your earlier response to this question was pretty lame. Wait..on second thoughts dont try answering that - I'll go and ask the person that created it first. Well I would if I saw any infrastructure or plans around iocoin to develop it but then when the plan for a currency is a 'pump and dump' its not going to have that now is it?  Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 02:22:55 AM

What about all of the other things I addressed?

That's right ignore them because you can't retort what I said.

LOL..thats what an FAQ is for. You know, you have a question - you check the FAQ. Again, I didnt devise the code for iXcoin. If you can't find answer to your questions perhapsyou should ask the creator of the currency...I mean wow - are you really that simple to not come up with that conclusion yourself Huh

And while were on the subject of differences, whats the benefits of iocoin? Your earlier response to this question was pretty lame. Wait..on second thoughts dont try answering that - I'll go and ask the person that created it first. Well I would if I saw any infrastructure or plans around iocoin to develop it but then when the plan for a currency is a 'pump and dump' its not going to have that now is it?  Grin

Hmm you are preaching about approaching the "founder" of a network but before I started retorting your comments you were on these threads making claims of your own about i0coin. So how are you even doing what you say?

Oh right for "old" people like you it's "Do as I say not as I do."

LOL What a fucking hypocrite.   Grin

EDIT: Oh and one more thing. I did address the developer. YOU!

*WINK**WINK*

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 02:30:02 AM

Oh and one more thing. I did address the developer. YOU!

*WINK**WINK*

LOL as you still believe that its obvious now you're more of a moron than I first realised.

Good luck with your iou-coins..you're gonna need it (assuming you hold them long enough that is..) Wink

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 02:44:40 AM

hmm.

it seems like it's two different people for me, from the way they write, unless this one person can manage two different personalities and writing style for over a month.

thomas rarely uses three ellipsis', yet oldminer uses 3 on the end, and 2 if it's connecting two sentences.

eh, iuno.
whatever.

i just care about the $.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 02:48:51 AM

hmm.

it seems like it's two different people for me, from the way they write, unless this one person can manage two different personalities and writing style for over a month.

thomas rarely uses three ellipsis', yet oldminer uses 3 on the end, and 2 if it's connecting two sentences.

eh, iuno.
whatever.

i just care about the $.

HOP ALL THE POOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 03:00:18 AM

hmm.

eh, iuno.
whatever.

i just care about the $.

HOP ALL THE POOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoppers Gonna Hop!

mike85123

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 03:23:26 AM

I think anyone that uses a first and last name as their username on these forums to 'give themselves credibility' looks much less credible. One of the major ideas of a cryptocurrency is anonymity, so someone using a full name just reeks of shadyness.
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 03:41:39 AM

I think anyone that uses a first and last name as their username on these forums to 'give themselves credibility' looks much less credible. One of the major ideas of a cryptocurrency is anonymity, so someone using a full name just reeks of shadyness.

i think he's talking to you, Gavin Andresen... such a shady guy Wink
Anonymous

August 18, 2011, 06:09:43 AM

oldtime you have yet to really address any of our concerns over ixcoin. Surprised you arent concerned about the pre-mined coins. And you dont notice any pumping and dumping of ixcoin? How about rereleasing ixcoin without the premined coins and without the goofy copied persona of bitcoin.
I'll mess with ixcoin while they are profitable, i just dont like how they started at all.. which is why this 'JOKE' got so much support in the first place. Instead of attacking your public for their concerns perhaps you should work with them to alleviate them. That really the way to operate a copy cat currency. Like releasing the pre-mined coins.. have a contest or something.

Sharecoin   Smiley
Anonymous

August 18, 2011, 06:16:23 AM

Most of the animosity towards ixcoin comes from the sneaky way it was presented. Ripping off the bitcoin home page and using a pseudonym for the founder as well as the premined coins sitting there to be dumped.

The good - the bounties which are used to drive the project and the fact services like an exchange were there not long after launch.

Tasty Champa

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 06:40:18 AM

I'm just surprised no one reported the thread yet.
jtimon
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2011, 07:00:33 AM

Whereas there are currently ~580K Ixcoins (as of 10th August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million Ixcoins will have been generated by 2015. This is because 16*6=96 IXC are created per new block, instead of 50 BTC in Bitcoin".

Are you sure?
I heard that only changing the 50 constant will make IXC have many more than 21 M.
Has been this issue solved?

LOL..thats what an FAQ is for. You know, you have a question - you check the FAQ. Again, I didnt devise the code for iXcoin. If you can't find answer to your questions perhapsyou should ask the creator of the currency...I mean wow - are you really that simple to not come up with that conclusion yourself Huh

And while were on the subject of differences, whats the benefits of iocoin? Your earlier response to this question was pretty lame. Wait..on second thoughts dont try answering that - I'll go and ask the person that created it first. Well I would if I saw any infrastructure or plans around iocoin to develop it but then when the plan for a currency is a 'pump and dump' its not going to have that now is it?  Grin

Your FAQ have lies. I0C at least does what is supposed to do: reach "madurity" faster than bitcoin. Ixcoin is going to take the same time, but it has started years after.

2 different forms of free-money: Freicoin (free of basic interest because it's perishable), Mutual credit (no interest because it's abundant)
Tasty Champa

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 07:06:57 AM

Whereas there are currently ~580K Ixcoins (as of 10th August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million Ixcoins will have been generated by 2015. This is because 16*6=96 IXC are created per new block, instead of 50 BTC in Bitcoin".

Are you sure?
I heard that only changing the 50 constant will make IXC have many more than 21 M.

And while were on the subject of differences, whats the benefits of iocoin? Your earlier response to this question was pretty lame. Wait..on second thoughts dont try answering that - I'll go and ask the person that created it first. Well I would if I saw any infrastructure or plans around iocoin to develop it but then when the plan for a currency is a 'pump and dump' its not going to have that now is it?  Grin

Your FAQ have lies. I0C at least does what is supposed to do: reach "madurity" faster than bitcoin. Ixcoin is going to take the same time, but it has started years after.

Cheesy That's FUNNY Dude!!!!!!!!
jtimon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2011, 07:17:36 AM

What's funny?

2 different forms of free-money: Freicoin (free of basic interest because it's perishable), Mutual credit (no interest because it's abundant)
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 09:44:52 AM

Are you sure?

Guess Oldminer was too dumb to know those facts prior to speaking on the topic.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Tasty Champa

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 09:46:18 AM

What's funny?

you quoted a made up word.
That's FUNNY! Cheesy
jtimon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2011, 10:20:05 AM

What's funny?

you quoted a made up word.
That's FUNNY! Cheesy

Oh, I see. You're laughing at a typographic error "madturity".
What a sense of humor.

jtimon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2011, 10:23:54 AM

Yes, and nasatokyo (if they're not the same person) to know it before writing the ixcoin FAQs.

By the way, the FAQs are still wrong, I don't get why anyone can still defend a project made out of lies.
....., are you oldminer too?

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 10:28:14 AM

Yes, and nasatokyo (if they're not the same person) to know it before writing the ixcoin FAQs.

By the way, the FAQs are still wrong, I don't get why anyone can still defend a project made out of lies.
....., are you oldminer too?

Nope.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: