Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 439 times)
Honest Tim (OP)

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:56:16 PM

Honest Tim here saying hello to all.
Bitten by the cryptobug after receiving a golden shower from Stacy Herbert at a Christmas party.
Looking forward to much cointalk and banter.
cragv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:03:03 AM

Hi Tim, I've joined recently too and need to post in this sub-forum before being able to post elsewhere, too. Didn't want to spam the sub-forum with a fresh topic so thought I'd reply here.

I've been interested in cryptocurrencies for 4+ years and was mining bitcoins back when it was just CPU mining early on, making half a coin a day! Crazy. I run a small data recovery business that accepts BTC as payment for work. Am also interested in Protoshares, MMC and so forth. I'm looking forward to being able to participate in the forums soon.

Cheers Smiley
Dreathen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:11:22 AM

Hey there, same deal here. Been looking at all the digital coins and so far I really haven't understood much but mining them seems like fun Cheesy

As I'm not paying for my electricity, this could be a worthwhile thing as well. Just have to do a lot of reading, and learn how to trade these things. Looking forward to posting more on the forums, seems like a pretty large community!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: