Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin is doing?  (Read 402 times)
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

The exchange rate of BTC had fluctuated continuously over time when there was a time when the BTC exchange rate exceeded $ 9,000 then dropped, and the current exchange rate is at $ 8,700. By the end of 2018, the BTC exchange rate may reach $ 20,000 or more due to strong investment demand at the end of the year.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
ariaalex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

Recently the price is low and the market is going down but before a major event there always a drawdown happens. So I hope the market will rise within a very short time and the price will break previous records.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

very helpful and informative post about bitcoin and it's present state. hope people will get to know more and become more sensible while treading, i have seen many people are selling their houses and investing here, pray all of them get benefited by treading here.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
-Maks-

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

I think now bitcoin has a moment of respite. The course will continue to grow, it is beyond doubt, they have no choice, otherwise tryptomer die.
Arcoin1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Bitcoin is the best currency for this time. Trading is easy. Shopping is easy. Money transfer is easy. You win by the time. I am confident that in the near future there will be money used by the whole world.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:16 AM

I think yesterday we dropped to bottom for the period 2 months then only to ahead. LN continue developing wait some positive news about bitcoin then let's go at past high positions.
Arcoin1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

Bircoin crypto is the best in the money world. Bitcoin is the creator of this market. All Altcoins are on the market thanks to bitcoin. It will be a virtual revolution. In the near future all states will trade with BitCoin.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

I think yesterday we dropped to bottom for the period 2 months then only to ahead. LN continue developing wait some positive news about bitcoin then let's go at past high positions.

Right now bitcoin is not doing fine and for me it is normal, due to its performance last year, December 2017 to be exact it rises rapidly, its like rising 3x from its own price, from $6000 rise up to $20000, its a big impact, many people waking up at started to join or invest in crypto. But now bitcoin is falling down as we expect, So next move will be rising though we dont know when, just keep waiting and hodling.

Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

bitcoin is down the price from last month and so now Altcoin follow the movement and so I am sure with the decline of bitcoin that will now be back soon and can benefit from it Bitcoin will survive in a long time

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

Right now bitcoin is not doing fine and for me it is normal, due to its performance last year, December 2017 to be exact it rises rapidly, its like rising 3x from its own price, from $6000 rise up to $20000, its a big impact, many people waking up at started to join or invest in crypto. But now bitcoin is falling down as we expect, So next move will be rising though we dont know when, just keep waiting and hodling.
indeed it takes patience to wait for bitcoin to reach $ 20k, but the end of the year is still long and that's when the highest price spike occurred. so hold the assets we have so as not to make things worse

Umtitima

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

Bitcoin crypto is the best in the money world. Bitcoin is the creator of this market. All Altcoins are on the market thanks to bitcoin. It will be a virtual revolution. In the near future all states will trade with BitCoin. Because they have future in crypto currency and they are develop in technology system.
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

bitcoin market is not good now but i still put my truth they will get back to normal soon
rise and falling is a constant thing
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

Bitcoin works like all other currencies. Seen growth and fall. But bitcoin for its populnoski never give up leadership in the world kreptovalyut. Only patience and bitcoin will go up.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

Bitcoin is acting normal, this is normal calm down Bitcoin is doing not so good this month, but I've seen something worst than what we are actually experiencing right now, I've seen better days for BTC and this is certainly the month for buyers to make progress with their BTC, let's not panic and wait until the month of June ends.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

In my opinion,  the bitcoin will still fall down. But I am believing that it will rise up high since whenever there is a fall there will be a time that the bitcoin will go up high too.  Let's wait it for a few more months and maybe that yime the price rise up. The market is still volatile so anything can happen,  rise up or fall. Its better to be patient and wait whe  the BTC value rise up
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

The bitcoin is doing is good in this business because they are in demand to the investors that seek and search for the best coin or investments to use in this kind of business and industry.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Bitcoin is taking a major dump right now and that is affecting almost everybody in crypto. I know this sounds absurd but you might just have to let it run its course and wait for the price for it to increase again so it will also affect the other coins prices. Be sure to prepare the Cryptorapture.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

How Bitcoin is doing?
Despite a short recovery a few days ago, chart analyzes still show that bitcoin (BTC) is still in a state of volatility and is on the edge of falling now. The current price of BTC is: $8.483,55
This cryptocurrency has broken the downward momentum on last Wednesday, due to a divergence of the RSI and also showed a pullback from the recent high of $ 9,990 ended at a low point of $8,980
The momentum break could give investors more hope for a stronger move towards the goal $9,767 (April 25 highs) or even higher, $10,000.
However, the price has stopped at around $8.483,55 dollars in the past 15 hours and is a challenging task to break through it at this point.
RTC
Rothscointeam

On my mind Bitcoin feels quite good comparing with recent times. It is growing, maybe not so fast like we want it would be. But results are clear and it brings an optimism and faith in future.
Sharmila Jhuny

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

It's hard to be able to always predict something that exists in this cryptocurrency world.
Only time and good hope to be in the future in the future crpyto.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

As at today bitcoin market price is doing just fine, Market has shown a little bit improvement and I am really happy about it and I hope things will continue in this manner so that we can see bitcoin price break 10k support level.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: