Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin is doing?  (Read 402 times)
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Bitcoin is doing very well
Steadily increasing its market cap and circulating supply
And hodlers are incredible increasing  as well

Steady increases in price and value too
Just ensure to keep more satoshi and avoid value in usd
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Bitcoin has been great for the past few days, it did a great jump and with the way it is going, it might break the 10k support level this month of July, I think the spike in price is because of the recent good news in cryptos,

invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

Bitcoin has been great for the past few days, it did a great jump and with the way it is going, it might break the 10k support level this month of July, I think the spike in price is because of the recent good news in cryptos,
its too early for us to tell that bitcoin might jump up to $10k, it is a sudden jump that will make more risky for us to buy, there will be a correction after this hype for sure.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

The "crash" is going to be to like, $7200 at best since everyone is trying to long the dip and get in on the bull run. The risk/return of trying to trade any sort of retrace is really bad.

I actually would bet there's a slightly higher than 50% chance we just go basically straight up to $7800 from here, and then retrace a bit while things cool off.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

the price of bitcoin rises this past days ,is it already a bull run or just a bull trap?
but i really think bitcoin is just doing well and hearing some known personalities invested on cryptocurrencies
made me feel relief  that bitcoin is here to stay.

ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Impressive action in price & volume the past few days.
Breaking 8K soon is crucial (monthly resistance)
If we break it, then everything under 7k was just a ugly bear-trap and we should start our journey to a new ATH.

Chances are  we can expect a crypto alt season soon.
If you played your cards right, one of these seasons can completely change your financial situation and increase your capital extremely.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

the price of bitcoin rises this past days ,is it already a bull run or just a bull trap?
but i really think bitcoin is just doing well and hearing some known personalities invested on cryptocurrencies
made me feel relief  that bitcoin is here to stay.

i trust bitcoin the same way , our Senator and Boxing Legend Manny Pacquiao also entered crypto world as well.
It just shows that reputable people are into this  field so i would not hesitate to say that i still believe in bitcoin.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

How Bitcoin is doing?

Despite a short recovery a few days ago, chart analyzes still show that bitcoin (BTC) is still in a state of volatility and is on the edge of falling now. The current price of BTC is: $8.483,55

This cryptocurrency has broken the downward momentum on last Wednesday, due to a divergence of the RSI and also showed a pullback from the recent high of $ 9,990 ended at a low point of $8,980
The momentum break could give investors more hope for a stronger move towards the goal $9,767 (April 25 highs) or even higher, $10,000.

However, the price has stopped at around $8.483,55 dollars in the past 15 hours and is a challenging task to break through it at this point.

RTC
Rothscointeam

i heard itll be still more surprises with bitcoin. it's kind od a phoenix bird that might arise from the ashes Wink or maybe it wouldn't and well have something new.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

Fundamentally bitcoin and crypto is stronger than ever. Price sentiment and fundamentals are not the same thing. Sentiment is trailing fundamentals, bullish divergence.
I think that sentinment shows fundamentals only in in a short period of time, for example new regulations- panic mode- selling and after some time back to the normal Wink.

notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

I think the correction of the market will soon be over. Bitcoin will start to rise in May. Let's hope for it.

Despite the success of bitcoin, 95% of the other crypto currency expects the same collapse as the dotcoms overtook in the late 1990s. However, those currencies that will survive will grow strongly in value.
mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

I guess bitcoin ia doing good in the market right now. The value of bitcoin is now increasing and hopefully it will continue to increase in the coming months for us to have a good profits.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

As at today bitcoin market price is doing just fine, Market has shown a little bit improvement and I am really happy about it and I hope things will continue in this manner so that we can see bitcoin price break 10k support level.

I think you get ahead of yourself. To be glad about the first small rise is short-sighted. Summer is still continuing and the activity is low. I think there will be more downfalls rather than rises. But the fact that BTC shows signs of life is great!

fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

As at today bitcoin market price is doing just fine, Market has shown a little bit improvement and I am really happy about it and I hope things will continue in this manner so that we can see bitcoin price break 10k support level.

I think you get ahead of yourself. To be glad about the first small rise is short-sighted. Summer is still continuing and the activity is low. I think there will be more downfalls rather than rises. But the fact that BTC shows signs of life is great!
I agree with you. Bitcoin certainly has grown quite well in a short period of time, but this does not mean that the price will continue to grow. Volatility is still very high.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: