Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GAMBLING] HI/LO card game at CoinVegas.com [GIVEAWAY]  (Read 1058 times)
Hura (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:57:47 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 12:17:07 AM by Hura

Hello everybody (sorry for my english)  Smiley

I would like to tell about a gambling HI/LO game at CoinVegas.com

It's very simple.
After a 52 card deck was shuffle, and a card was showed... you must choose if the next one is HIgh or LOw Tongue
For every card picked up CoinVegas shows the new prizes for Hi/lo next card.
Prizes proposal has not house edge!... but, for every card played, a random generator select a "house edge" from -2% to 6%.
So, if you're lucky you play with a negative house edge Smiley

After each card you can decide to shuffle the deck or not.

You can play with only 0.00000001 LTC !
If you don't like the card displayed or the prizes proposal you can decide to play 0.0 ltc or shuffle the deck.

If you want you can click on my signature (referral link) to obtain a deposit address.
Then, click on this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=351125.0
and ask at the owner GIANNAT a free 0.01 LTC, on your deposit address, to try the game.

Good luck Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 12:01:52 AM

Oh come on, you are a pretty cheap person.  Why would you start a topic trying to advertise your referral link then getting the admin of the site to pay the users for something you should have done?  Just wondering, that's a bit low dude.   Roll Eyes
Hura (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:08:25 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 12:18:29 AM by Hura

Oh come on, you are a pretty cheap person.  Why would you start a topic trying to advertise your referral link then getting the admin of the site to pay the users for something you should have done?  Just wondering, that's a bit low dude.   Roll Eyes

It's a free 0.01 ltc giveaway. If someone would like to try is not necessary deposit.
Furthermore, is possible play for fun with 0 ltc Smiley try it!

If this post is not correct... i hope the moderator delete it. Sorry.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 12:41:00 AM

It's a free 0.01 ltc giveaway. If someone would like to try is not necessary deposit.

It's not incorrect, I guess I was being to harsh (tend to do that) but I'm wondering why you would start a duplicate thread to the official one but present your referral link instead.  Seems a bit odd when you yourself are not offering the incentive.
Hura (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:54:02 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 01:07:33 AM by Hura

It's not incorrect, I guess I was being to harsh (tend to do that) but I'm wondering why you would start a duplicate thread to the official one but present your referral link instead.  Seems a bit odd when you yourself are not offering the incentive.

Frankly, it's my first proposal post. Usually i answer at the other post. Probably or for sure i'm wrong. And i'm sorry.
But it's an interesting game and it's possible to play with a giveaway or for free.
And... it could be worse Smiley

Next time i didn't do it.

specgamer

Activity: 252

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:34:52 AM

This game looks great!
Sadly, it's in LTC but I am already sending a 0.07 BTC deposit to BTC-e, will update how the gaming goes, thank you!
Will register under you once I get the LTC!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Hura (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:37:53 AM

This game looks great!
Sadly, it's in LTC but I am already sending a 0.07 BTC deposit to BTC-e, will update how the gaming goes, thank you!
Will register under you once I get the LTC!

As you like it Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: