Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 11:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Price alerts, miners tools, and more: MinersDashboard.com  (Read 840 times)
streetlogics (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 01:00:28 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2013, 06:51:38 PM by streetlogics

I just released a site that I have big plans for, called MinersDashboard.com

Currently, the only real feature is the ability to set low/high alerts on various exchanges (with CEX.io and cloud hashing prices being listed first).  I built the site because I couldn't find a tool that did this specifically with CEX.io, and I figured adding a few more exchanges and features could make it a really useful tool.  I'm open to help if you're interested (currently building the site with Rails 4 + Bootstrap 3 + AngularJS), just send me a message (or BTC - 15j5umUGjhKdqE4QaC5vxhqLauF5rWexz9 ).

Current functionality:

A few things I have planned:

• Charts: I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel here (hence the reason for embedding bitcoinwisdom in an iframe), but for CEX for example, new / improved charts are needed and bitcoinwisdom doesn't support their data yet.
  • Buy/Sell Tools: I want to create some dead simple "quick sell" tools that both miners and traders can use to do simple things that surprisingly few exchanges do (like a button to populate amount to purchase based on set price and current balance).
  • Offline Alerts Ability to send emails to yourself using current set alerts
  • Wallet Balances Ability to track / view wallet balances quickly in one place
  • Pool/Miner Feeds Aggregate data from pool API to display current works/mining speeds/stats
  • Hardware Providers/Prices Deals and new hardware being released to the market
  • BitCoin News News and views about BitCoin to stay up to date on the news affecting BTC prices
  • Games A tab to play some HTML5 games, because who doesn't want to play games and have a ticker on the top to ensure you never miss out on any of the latest swings!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: