Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is promising ICO in June 2018?  (Read 513 times)
Lykiayng

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

Recently, Saifu company completed the ICO and now its token SFU is trading on the IDEX exchange, where you can buy it at a low price.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

Now you can find a lot of sites that have a calendar of all passing and future ICO, you can easily see all the information and evaluate the projects yourself. But if you are interested in the opinion of the forum participants, I can advise you several campaigns that have finished or are running presale and that will have an ICO in June - it's Typerium, Bitmillex, Block Broker, like promising projects.
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
jack ryan

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

DateCoin: DateCoin is a blockchain based platform that uses artificial intelligence and neural networks to provide the new international dating services. By employing cutting-edge technologies, DateCoin ensures that there will be no more fake accounts on the dating platform. Therefore, it will help people in finding the right match with similar interests.
luke liam

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

For June 2018, I see Dadi as very promising ICO that you should definitely invest in.  In the meantime, read their whitepaper, blog and what community think about the project. You will definitely be amazed.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Recently, Saifu company completed the ICO and now its token SFU is trading on the IDEX exchange, where you can buy it at a low price.

A good project, but the price for idex has dropped very low, but so far there has been no good exchange

leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

I would like to recommend the EGRETIA project. In my opinion, this is a rather promising ICO. EGRETIA is building the world's first Blockchain engine and HTML5 platform using Egret technology. A proven development workflow will be provided to developers to create decentralized applications and games on the Blockchain. The project brings together blockchain with proven tools, communities and content of its partners in order to attract 200,000 developers and 1 billion mobile devices to the world of blockchain.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

A good project, but the price for idex has dropped very low, but so far there has been no good exchange
for today, a lot of new exchangers have been developed and we just have to wait for these projects to work at full capacity and will provide an opportunity to trade many coins. It is possible to delay only with the current state of things on the market, but soon the situation should change for the better.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

I see the project called Bitstash marketplace. This ICO seems really good one bro. You can buy the things with the bitcoin and other alts at one place. This website seems build to grow for long years. Upon people interest only they can expect the project go more in the market.

Then Mb8coin project which I am part of now also good and I they partners through out the world, since their website has been opened to support the retails outlets with the some offers with them.

Choose your favourite ICO and invest on it bro. If you have view about any other ICO also check about it and then invest to it.
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

There are some good ico in june, but I suggest you to do your own resarch. In my opnion you can see MFChain, Edenchain, XYO and GoNetwork, I think if you do proper research you can find good ICO.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:08:29 AM

Which is promising ICO in June 2018?

Any suggestions please.

I think there are many options on ico project. as a whole all have vision and mission. as well as with ideas and technologies in the stretcher by the developer. but it is very difficult to determine will be promising in the future. I think all this always involves knowledge and experience.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good projrct called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something really worth that will bring you a profit
Nagricoin is pretty promising. But will it relive its name upto the end of the ico? during their launch? most icos die during this time, either because of the actual product or the team just suddenly stopped responding. hope yours wouldn't have any complications during this time.
Dai_Hernandez

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

I think The Abyss is quite promissing, because the basic premise of the DAICO is to give investors more autonomy, allowing them to pay out funds incrementally as the project meets its milestones. Along with the allure of the project itself, its DAICO dynamic alone has landed The Abyss a healthy dose of acclaim.
dog_cat

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

For me, it's Block Collider. Their “multi-chain” allows interaction between 5 blockchains, namely Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Lisk, and NEO, with later addition of chains to be decided by the community’s vote. Transfer value between chains, accept payments for your ICO in whatever crypto you see fit, trigger an Ethereum smart contract with a Bitcoin payment – Block Collider does it all.
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

I recommend Merculet. If you weren’t spending enough time on the interweb already, Merculet will actually pay you to keep your eyes glued to the screen. The project has backing from some absolute whoppers, with the likes of Fenbushi Capital, NEO Global Capital, and Krypital.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

I bet on Asura Coin (https://asuracoin.io/). That's gonna be a whole platform for eSports which will include eSports betting, live tournament streams, professional guides, community match making, tournament hosting and community center. The platform will initially be focused on CS: Global Operations, Dota 2, King of Glory and League of Legends.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good projrct called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something really worth that will bring you a profit

Why do you need an ico here? There are thousands of projects that produce such things... and these companies have been around for years and decades. but everyone wants fast ico money. The bank won't pay them. Or you have to give it back to the bank. here you can run away if the project fails.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

Which is promising ICO in June 2018?

Any suggestions please.

You must take a look on jinbi, volttech.io, evo, contract vault, morpheous, nuggets and blockshipping this ICO is in my watch list but this ICO has a good project but if you don't believe me you can make a research about the project that I was mention, just to make sure that this project has a good potential.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

Check out these ICOs for May 2018, QuarkChain looks very promising.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

I see a team that always do tours to some countries before ico started and the community in the very active telegram I'm sure if this project will have a very good potential in June
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2903156.0
website https://www.safein.com/
telegram https://t.me/safeincom
maybe by studying and joining the telegram you will find an opportunity if this project will be successful on ico which will start on 31 May 2018

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: