Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner Cubes. 30-38gh/s - USA - .89 BTC - Free insured shipping  (Read 7356 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xzempt

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:32:16 PM

How are these still selling at high prices with all the problems,  and antminer delivering 180ghs units that work as advertised... these should be maybe .55btc,   considering all the quality control issues from ASICMiner.  
Luke-Jr
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:37:50 PM

BFGMiner is a great application for running multiple cubes in one easy interface. However, I have found that it comes with a slight decrease in performance on cubes and Blades.
Evidence/explanation? Are you sure this isn't due to BFGMiner identifying/reporting HW errors (and slush's proxy does not do this AFAIK)?

bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:27:28 PM

BFGMiner is a great application for running multiple cubes in one easy interface. However, I have found that it comes with a slight decrease in performance on cubes and Blades.
Evidence/explanation? Are you sure this isn't due to BFGMiner identifying/reporting HW errors (and slush's proxy does not do this AFAIK)?

I hadn't noticed any dings with my cubes running thru a raspberry pi.  38.4gh/s solid for days using bfgminer.

Luke-jr, I see you are online, is 3.9 ready for the antminer U1?  I've got a bunch of those showing up this coming week.
Luke-Jr
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:36:02 PM

Luke-jr, I see you are online, is 3.9 ready for the antminer U1?  I've got a bunch of those showing up this coming week.
Please re-ask this somewhere it's on topic (BFGMiner or AntMiner threads) and point me to it...

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:26:58 AM

All units shipped today. Currently out of stock for High and Low clock units, I may have more available tomorrow.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 03:32:42 AM

CrazyGuy is really great. He replaced my damaged Cube Miner in an orderly manner. Thanks CrazyGuy for not taking for ever!

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:42:10 AM

I have personally experienced issues running multiple blades and cubes with BFGMiner. Hashrate was reporting about 5-10% slower from BFGMiner interface and blade/cube interface. Additionally, when I was running 10 blades on a single bfgminer instance, 2-3 would lose connection to the proxy and report as dead from bfgminer interface after about 10 hrs of running. I've had multiple users report the same issues, which were resolved by switching to slush's stratum proxy. Based on those results I cannot recommend BFGMiner for blade/cube operation, although I would love to see it working without issue in the future. Unfortunately, I do not have the bandwidth at this time to work with you to determine the cause.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:00:55 AM

1 High clock verified unit up for grabs. .89 BTC, first come first serve.

I have also received tracking for my 4th batch of cubes and expect them to arrive early next week.

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:00:17 PM

first to it ?

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
jml25

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:34:28 PM

first to it ?

Not sure, I actually sent him payment, depends on which he goes by (I think my payment may have been a minute or two after your post).
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:51:48 PM

CrazyGuy is really great. He replaced my damaged Cube Miner in an orderly manner. Thanks CrazyGuy for not taking for ever!

I approve this message. I too have experienced great things from CrazyGuy Smiley Thanks for all you do CrazyGuy Smiley
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:17:36 PM

Jml got it. I may have another one or two available tonight, check thread for updates.

sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:17:05 PM

I approve this message. I too have experienced great things from CrazyGuy Smiley Thanks for all you do CrazyGuy Smiley
I have to agree, Crazyguy can also be a niceguy and a fastguy....and a  newpapaguy.....thanks for all and happy new year
blackheart13

Activity: 426

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:36:22 PM

Hi,
Please let me know when you have available.  I am interested in 2-3.  Purchasing the bitcoin in the morning.
thanks
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:02:39 AM

Sent money for one waiting on coin to order 2nd one. 
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:25:17 AM

Hi crazyguy, I PM'd you yesterday and did not hear back. I really want one of the cube units. I would appreciate if if you could give me the opportunity to buy one. Thanks.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:49:23 AM

Hi crazyguy, I PM'd you yesterday and did not hear back. I really want one of the cube units. I would appreciate if if you could give me the opportunity to buy one. Thanks.

New stock coming early this week.

GlenCarr

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:23:09 AM

What is the address to send the BTC and USD to for 2x ASIC Miner blade connectors?

A friend loaned me the BTC I need and just need to know where to send the coins to.

Thank you,

Glen
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:58:10 AM

What is the address to send the BTC and USD to for 2x ASIC Miner blade connectors?

A friend loaned me the BTC I need and just need to know where to send the coins to.

Thank you,

Glen

1CuEWjMA4Q9rwp3srAawE2BYyXspLV2JjC

.01 per blade connector, shipped.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=352322.0

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:47:36 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 03:12:10 AM by CrazyGuy

3 low clock only units available for shipping tomorrow. .75 BTC each, first come first serve. Please post in this thread after payment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: