Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysing ICOs and crypto projects  (Read 461 times)
yodomaster

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:24:59 AM

i do not fully trust on the advisory or team stated portfolio as i consider the guys' experience or project brought out before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BQ (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

I already have a couple websites and blogs that guide me, but this info is also useful, thanks
Care to share those, or maybe share some tips that isn't mentioned?  Grin

I love these posts, with real value for the crypto community, but mainly for newcomers, like me, who are the ones who get the most hits when we start.

I agree with the points to be reviewed but in another order, the product-idea and the team-advisors are the main thing for me and then the distribution of tokens, whitepaper-roadmap.
Something I like about some projects is that they come from a company that is already running and something that turns on my alerts are the big discounts.
I didn't mean to say in which order things are prioritized, the idea and team are definitely the main thing!
The whitepaper and roadmap are in a way very important, to show that they have a clear idea and know how to achieve it, but,
they might just not be very good at putting out information? I like your order priority. It seems like a reliable way.

Any good sites or blogs to read about icos and other opinions?
Do you mean sites to find a good investment? I'm not sure where one could go, there's sites like icobench,
and there's lots of youtubers, I personally try to find projects that are mentioned in passing on forums and stuff(so not actively shilled),
and then investigate the project  Cheesy

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

I think you can try to participate in ICO's which listed on ICOBench/ICOList more than 4. I also like projects by Amazix team which have interesting projects: Shivom, Helbiz,CountingHouse,CoolCousin
BQ (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:00:21 AM

I think you can try to participate in ICO's which listed on ICOBench/ICOList more than 4. I also like projects by Amazix team which have interesting projects: Shivom, Helbiz,CountingHouse,CoolCousin

That's a really good point, I will add that to the thread too, regarding amazix.
They do their own 'vetting' of a project to determine whether it's legit.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
EQI

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

The idea is in fact the last thing I look at because if there is no experienced team, roadmap, whitepaper etc. The idea is itself useless, just an idea.

good point. If the project is lead by an inexperienced team or if the direction of the project is not articulated, then, no matter how good the idea is, the whole thing would appear unstable.
BQ (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

The idea is in fact the last thing I look at because if there is no experienced team, roadmap, whitepaper etc. The idea is itself useless, just an idea.

good point. If the project is lead by an inexperienced team or if the direction of the project is not articulated, then, no matter how good the idea is, the whole thing would appear unstable.

It's also important to consider the project leader(s) I think, they could have a great and experienced team of programmers, but someone usually needs to be in control making each aspect of a project work as expected..
otherwise, it might end like REQ(great programmers, not so much team leading?  Huh)

intersolar

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

I think, it will be well-founded doubts. And it is important who will judge.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

Great guide trying to save some people from investing in "only beautiful words".
Problem is you can't verify most of the ico's because they are only empty promises. You can't verify promise, it will be delivered or not.
In most cases the more "great" and "revolutionary" idea, the more its a scam warning should be in ur head.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Idea and team thats the point, but some projects with great idea still scamming investor. The most important is not how big idea from projects. But, research by yourself about the projects is number 1 before decide to join ICO.

Contact me: on Telegram
BQ (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

Great guide trying to save some people from investing in "only beautiful words".
Problem is you can't verify most of the ico's because they are only empty promises. You can't verify promise, it will be delivered or not.
In most cases the more "great" and "revolutionary" idea, the more its a scam warning should be in ur head.
thank you, and it's true that it's difficult to verify. one can take a big risk and invest, or do their research as well as possible and realise that it's still a risk!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: