Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e will not let me withdraw.... Please Help.  (Read 1635 times)
amesghali (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:34:31 AM

I deposited  some BTC in my new BTC-e account about an hour ago.

Now I have decided that I don't want to use them.

I'm trying to withdraw my BTC to a new address.  But after I enter all the information.
I get an error that says:

"you input the wrong amount for withdrawal!"

why is this happening.

thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:36:34 AM

Remeber that minimum withdraw limit is 0.01 BTC and you must wait for your BTC to actually confirm.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
amesghali (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:50:37 AM

I have .7954 in my account.

this amount is visible in my "funds" under the BTC section.  I would guess that it is already verified?

Or do I have to wait longer?

thank you
watsonic

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:54:00 AM

try withdrawing a smaller amount and see if that works?
amesghali (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:02:04 AM

I tried .4 and it still says the same thing:

wtf... I had a bad feeling right after I transferred my funds.

amesghali (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:08:47 AM

wtf.  I opened a ticket with them.  let's see what happens tomorrow.

I left Coinbase because I thought they were scamming by holding my funds for a few days and then cancelling my transfers.

I jumped on this BTC-e only to find that it's all Russian based, with all sorts of issues with loading and unloading funds.

I think I'm going to try to get my money back and get out of this BTC all together.

I'm finding that right now everything based out of Russia and Bulgaria, China, Timbuktu, etc. holding big sums of money and almost no customer service.

I'll wait till we get a reputable exchange in the USA.
air_bob

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 06:01:51 AM

a reputable exchange is so important, all the exchange website I used so far all got delay and not real time transaction.
m4552669

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:49:44 AM

Be patient.

Use google translate to send them messages in english and russian.

In my personal experience, while Btc-e does take a little time to allow you authority over your funds, they have come through.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 07:56:55 AM

Yes, the customer service of btc-e a bit dissapointed

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
iPaulito

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

1EDwkxCjCMGGNQqZdxa8FwheMHXSoQe4TU

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:03:30 AM

If I remember it correctly, they have policy that completely new accounts cannot withdraw first 3 days or so. That could be the cause.
Colene

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:38:20 PM

If I remember it correctly, they have policy that completely new accounts cannot withdraw first 3 days or so. That could be the cause.

I cannot find this on the site. Where did you hear that?
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:46:14 PM

Also if you've changed your password recently you won't be able to withdraw for I think 3000 mins.

udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:52:26 PM

I'm trying to withdraw my BTC to a new address.  But after I enter all the information.
I get an error that says:

why is this happening.

Never happened to me. Try different browser or make sure you have JavaScript enabled with your browser. Or maybe they have some server problems, so try later
cowandtea

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:03:23 PM

I tried .4 and it still says the same thing:

wtf... I had a bad feeling right after I transferred my funds.

Scroll down to the bottom of withdrawal page, it should say withdrawal hold 48 hours...

starbiter

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:01:38 AM

I was having the same problem and saw on another forum that you have to add a leading 0 to the amount.  Ex: Use 0.05 instead of .05

I'm not sure if OP still needs this info, but maybe someone in the future will need it.  In which case, HELLO FUTURE CONFUSED BTC-E USERS!
zylstra

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:01:24 PM

...you have to add a leading 0 to the amount.

This post should be listed at the top.  It is a correct solution.  Now WEX.com still has this issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: