Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's over. The Ponzi scheme is coming down. Goodnight sweet bitcoin.  (Read 9875 times)
lm2f (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:53:41 AM

Now that China is banning bitcoin, don't expect the crash to stop. The best thing to do right now is to get out when you still can. This time around there will be no dead cat bounce, bitcoin crashed right in the centre of media attention and any faith gullible idiots still have in it will be destroyed.

It's over. Bitcoin is finished. Good riddance to this little Ponzi scheme.
2X84

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:57:20 AM

Now that China is banning bitcoin, don't expect the crash to stop. The best thing to do right now is to get out when you still can. This time around there will be no dead cat bounce, bitcoin crashed right in the centre of media attention and any faith gullible idiots still have in it will be destroyed.

Roll Eyes, http://www.coindesk.com/zipzap-offer-cash-bitcoin-service-28000-uk-locations/.

I'm about to watch a massive argument unfold, aren't I?
lm2f (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:58:33 AM

Roll Eyes, http://www.coindesk.com/zipzap-offer-cash-bitcoin-service-28000-uk-locations/.

I'm about to watch a massive argument unfold, aren't I?

More ways to lure in suckers? How great.
accord01

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:59:07 AM

I wouldn't say it is a ponzi scheme, but it does seem like it.  What worries me is this:

that 11,000 individuals owns more than 75% of the entire market.  And 47 individuals own 28.9% of the market.  
stash

Activity: 173

btcmy.net

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 02:59:23 AM

Cry baby cry..

I just bought all your coins @ $658. Thx for those cheap coins, appreciate that.

Tehtarik Fund : 1KxyB3iauJzLvDnZuchekGkB2D7p4UMvuq
BTCitcoin : Mathematical Logic to Eliminate Human Greed
gminds

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:00:42 AM

Send your coins before its too late to do so.
lm2f (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:01:47 AM

I wouldn't say it is a ponzi scheme, but it does seem like it.  What worries me is this:

that 11,000 individuals owns more than 75% of the entire market.  And 47 individuals own 28.9% of the market.  

B-but muh free currency! Muh new paradigm!
dopey

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:05:37 AM

Your the tenth BTC is dead thread today. YAWN
accord01

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:08:32 AM

Here is the thing though, like any of those 47 individuals or less, could just destroy some ppl's lives with barely any of their holdings...

lm2f (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:15:02 AM

Here is the thing though, like any of those 47 individuals or less, could just destroy some ppl's lives with barely any of their holdings...

This is exactly what makes bitcoin a Ponzi scheme. By buying into bitcoin and driving up the price you're just making the early adopters ricer.

That's how stupid people are.

A sucker is born every minute.

If you can't figure out that buying into a totally faith-based economy, with no regulation whatsoever, of a currency that doesn't even exist, through a broker that has no compelling reason to give you any of your money back other than possible negative word-of-mouth, is a bad idea, then maybe you should really consider spending less time speculating on BTC stock and more time getting remedial education.
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:19:22 AM

How can you be so sure that those large holdings are held by individuals and not bitcoin related companies / co-ops?
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:20:15 AM

It's just a small setback; long term Bitcoin is always going up.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Indemnified

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:21:57 AM

The OP posted once in 2011, in Chinese, and then not again until 2013 with all his negative posts - and now always in English. Check out his posting history.

It appears his mission is an attempt at market manipulation through spreading negativity.FUD
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:22:09 AM

This is exactly what makes bitcoin a Ponzi scheme. By buying into bitcoin and driving up the price you're just making the early adopters ricer.

If you can't figure out that buying into a totally faith-based economy, with no regulation whatsoever, of a currency that doesn't even exist, through a broker that has no compelling reason to give you any of your money back other than possible negative word-of-mouth, is a bad idea, then maybe you should really consider spending less time speculating on BTC stock and more time getting remedial education.

why are you here exactly? nobody is forcing you into crypto & nobody is asking for your help to inform them.
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:23:36 AM

To all the lurkers out there:  

The above pie-chart was created by the MSM using estimates from Risto's post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=316297.0.  Please refer to the actual post before concluding anything about the OP.

Also remember that there is no way to actually know what the bitcoin distribution by owner is.  The above chart is simply an estimate that Risto made with the help of other forum members.  The MSM then disseminated it as fact.  

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:25:42 AM

chart doesnt matter, its like any other successful business investment ever.
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:26:34 AM

And this is worse than the Bankers how exactly?
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:27:44 AM

OP wasn't paying attention. Bitcoin died in 2011. Wired clearly said so.
Siegfried

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:32:00 AM

When those 47 and 11,000 individuals buy mansions, yachts, private jets, and companies, their bitcoins will flow into the economy and be redistributed throughout the population of people who worked to provide the value that the bitcoin owners purchased.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:32:33 AM

Oh thank God. You have no idea how glad I am to see this. It's been awhile...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: