Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT USE MT GOX  (Read 611 times)
ZooKeeper74 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:12:21 AM

As I actually browsed the forums before choosing to do more business with MtGox, and found no specific evidence that anything had changed since my last trades with them,  I feel this is not out in the open enough.

MtGox is flat out taking everyones money.  THEY ARE NO LONGER LEGITIMATE. I do not mean their service has declined, I mean they are 100% undeniably thieves.   People are still sending them money, and they have no plans of funding anyones account. Anyone without 2 factor encryption is getting their coins removed by MtGox themselves also, I am certain of this.   I knew $ withdrawals were an issue with Gox,but I only buy BTC and sell to individuals. There arent many post on here regarding the fact that multitudes of people have sent them money and not had their trade account funded.

Do not let this slip between the cracks. I am completely lost as what to do about this. If anyone has any insight, or can point me towards a consolidated legal effort against MtGox or other manner of resolving these issues, I would greatly appreciate it.  I literally sent them everything I have in hopes of making a couple hundred bucks profit via Moneypak trades.  I thought MtGox was too big to turn scammers, but I was wrong.  I am willing to cooperate to the furthest extent with anyone who is building a case against them, but all I really have is proof the money was wired to their account, and a MtGox account history with no recent deposits shown.

Again, I just want to get this out in the open so other casual day traders will not be taken by these slimeballs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: