Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildstar Stress Test keys  (Read 725 times)
Jrock (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:49:46 AM

Selling 2 Wildstar stress keys that will be useable this weekend.

Asking for $20 each.

PM me if interested.

The Dates/Times for the Event (subject to change):

Friday, December 20th, 5PM PST – 9PM PST
(Saturday, December 21st, 1am UTC – 5am UTC)
Saturday, December 21st, 11AM PST – 3PM PST
(Saturday, December 21st, 7pm UTC – 11pm UTC)

3KyNoX

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:33:33 PM

Hey,

Could you agree for both keys (one for me and one for my girl) for $20 and one HearthStone beta key I got ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=376055.0

$20 can be payed in btc.

Waiting for ya Smiley

Donate : 1MmSvVtcZMLtCbk6RcEXRei91K8VrgPxoC
Jrock (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:35:45 AM

Pm'd you

3KyNoX

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:52:33 PM

I would like to say Deal was ok for the first key paid in BTC.

However for the second, after my hearthstone key have been sent by mail to this vendor, he retract his offer after explaining me that his brother got Hearthstone at a better price elsewhere ... after deal terms was finished and I repeat my key sent to his email.

JRock told me that my key was unused, that was true finally and it's not a scam but I was having no way to check this. Impossible for me reselling it without to be sure it is really unused, anyway I activated the key for myself and I'm forced to do not selling it.

I sincerely think going backward with deal terms once it have been processed from my side is really not fair at all and show a non-respect from the seller.

I know JRock is registered on this forums for more time than me, but I consider he is not a good seller and I encourage peoples here to do not having deals with him.

Regards.

Donate : 1MmSvVtcZMLtCbk6RcEXRei91K8VrgPxoC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: