Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technology Blockchain. Fantastic or unavoidable reality?  (Read 150 times)
Polly.Nochka (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:42:09 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 07:56:53 AM by Polly.Nochka

Hello, friends! Smiley
I want to talk with you about the technology Blockchain.
Everyone is obsessed with Bitcoin, but many people do not suspect that Blockchain technology is much more global and more interesting.
Strong minds predict a future for him and a real revolution in all spheres of life.
I quote from the book "Blockchain Revolution" by Don Tapscott, Alex Tapscott.

""Imagine now that your" virtual self "actually belongs to you, being something of a personal avatar, and" dwells "in the" black box "of your identity that is closed from outside interference, so that you are able to monetize your data flow and publish only that information about yourself that is required to implement that or other law. Why on your driver's license to indicate any information other than that you passed the exam and demonstrated the ability to drive a car? Imagine a new era of the Internet, where your personal avatar manages the contents of your "black box" and guards it. Your faithful software servant gives only the necessary data in the prescribed volume for each situation and simultaneously picks up for you the crumbs of information that remain in your way in the digital world.
It may seem that this is a science fiction like the "Matrix" or "Avatar." However, today, blockchain technology makes this a reality. Joe Lubin, CEO of Consensus Systems, calls this concept "permanent digital identity and electronic persona" in the blockchain."

This sounds promising and truly constructive..
What do you think about it?  This topic is certainly worthy of attention.
My opinion, it will be interesting to read for beginners. Experts of Digital World, please share a constructive and professional opinion on this topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polly.Nochka (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

Hey, Dear Bitcointalk Members, what, indeed, is no one interested in this topic?) And do not even share your opinion?)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

After reading the post I remember anime's with characters entering into the game with their avatars and the money inside the game can be used outside as well and the moment you lost all you assets in the game you will lose your assets in real life. The concept of having this kind of game and with bitcoin as the currency to be used then it is really possible to do that but as of this time it is really possible to that. But on the future generations maybe they will implement that kind of system.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

Definitely blockchain is a fantastic technology and due to its efficiency,today it has become an unavoidable reality.

collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

Well writing for the beginners. Yet fully agreed with you.  Think that blockchain will develop more and more. And it will place in most of the sector in coming days.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:09:45 AM

No doubt, Blockchain is fantastic technology and an unavoidable reality. First time I've heard Blockchain, I know for sure, it is a futuristic (indeed fantastic) invention that you can only imagine in a science fiction novel or movie, in anime especially. The decentralization it can bring, the anonymity, the security, Peer-to-Peer payments, and everything else. Future. Revolution. And we all know, that this invention is an unavoidable one. Let's say Satoshi Nakamoto, way back 2009 didn't create Blockchain and no Bitcoin at all, but soon, maybe someone will. Technology is an over-laying reality that we can't avoid, that is the fact.
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

Technology block chain is more interesting and more effective because this blockchain system developed by bitcoin and this technology is attracted everyone for example the Aussie Government wants to apply and they are researching on this program and applied lots of money where Walmart, UPS, BMW are using this technology So this technology is fantastic and glad to tell that bitcoin developed this system and people of its user are enjoying this facilities since 2008.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

Hello, friends! Smiley
Everyone is obsessed with Bitcoin, but many people do not suspect that Blockchain technology is much more global and more interesting.
Strong minds predict a future for him and a real revolution in all spheres of life.

""Imagine now that your" virtual self "actually belongs to you, being something of a personal avatar, and" dwells "in the" black box "of your identity that is closed from outside interference, so that you are able to monetize your data flow and publish only that information about yourself that is required to implement that or other law. Why on your driver's license to indicate any information other than that you passed the exam and demonstrated the ability to drive a car? Imagine a new era of the Internet, where your personal avatar manages the contents of your "black box" and guards it. Your faithful software servant gives only the necessary data in the prescribed volume for each situation and simultaneously picks up for you the crumbs of information that remain in your way in the digital world.
It may seem that this is a science fiction like the "Matrix" or "Avatar." However, today, blockchain technology makes this a reality. Joe Lubin, CEO of Consensus Systems, calls this concept "permanent digital identity and electronic persona" in the blockchain."

My opinion, it will be interesting to read for beginners. Experts of Digital World, please share a constructive and professional opinion on this topic.

My Friend to be fairly honest with you I think that outside business world is looking for blockchain. What is it and why it matters to them is because they can have decentralized database built between their business related companies and be sure that data is there and won't be deleted or anything. As with the recent development of hyperledger I do truly believe that big giants such as IBM which is already pushing for blockchain tech in their cloud platform. As others hear that it is good they want in and don't really think about the use cade. On the other hand, you can't talk about blockchain and not talk about Bitcoin or crypto
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Hello, friends! Smiley

It's both fantastic and probably unavoidable reality! Blockchain is not only about bitcoin. This is bitcoin is just one use case for blockchain and its power didn't end here. Corporates and governments have begun to understand the possibility in it.

Tech giants like facebook has appointed their head of messenger to a new role for exploring blockchain technology to be used within facebook. JPM bank has already applied for a blockchain related patent. A country like India where 41% of the parliamentary members are uneducated, have also tweeted that they are exploring the possible benefits of blockchain.

Blockchain is truly a technology of the future. Slowly but surely we will see it implemented in almost every areas of our daily life.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: