Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear season over yet  (Read 2174 times)
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

No, unfortunately bear market still active.
Until bitcoin breaks $12k resistence mark, the bear still strong, last time didnt get $10k yet.
I guess that we need some month to defeat the bear, for now, bitcoin can go $7k or lower.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

if in my opinion, the bear season will still be there later, and the current price will soar for a long time. so don't be worried, we wait for the day where there will be a terrible price spike, reaching the moon.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

The bear season are over and Bull season is coming after consensus 2018. It's very clear that the crypto market is recovering from this dip and probably bitcoin will reach $11,000 usd next week. maybe 1000% to 2000% on alts and 200 to 500% on bitcoin price surge.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

Yes, i feel the bear market for this year has ended. From all indications, it can be observed that the market is only experiencing stabilization. We are gradually approaching the bull run. Well, no one can vividly say the price this year's bull run will give, but i am optimistic that this year 2018 will give a much better result in price escalation than what we have had in previous years.
Yasman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

if in my opinion, the bear season will still be there later, and the current price will soar for a long time. so don't be worried, we wait for the day where there will be a terrible price spike, reaching the moon.
The price should recover within a few years. The short term price is going to make a a lot of new investors scared to hold their coins and they will lose their money on another coin if they trade anymore.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

I think the bear season is over, the price of crypto is growing and people profit from it. I think the price won't fall too much in two or three months but instead it can grow and reach new heights.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

The market is still recovering slowly, but if there are no major unforeseen events, the short-term downtrend may be lagging behind
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

The market is still recovering slowly, but if there are no major unforeseen events, the short-term downtrend may be lagging behind

yep, recovering, special thx for that goverments, will be long going

we will hoping for nice uptrend, but i dont see a reason for nice uptrend in this year

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

IMO, the bear season lasts 3 months is enough. The current bear season has ended, and the exchange rate has increased. As seen in April and early May, there was a drop in crypto's rates but only slightly lower as investors took profit, and then the market rebounded in exchange rates very quickly. Therefore, it can be optimistic that Q4 in 2018 will boom strongly in the exchange rate.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

There was a slight increase in the coin but I think it's early to say the bear season ended. if bitcoin reach 10k we can say the bear season over. 
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

well i hope so, the reason why the bitcoin price crash along with the alts is because mt.Gox trustee liquidates 8200 bitcoins and also, south korea investigation to the exchange upbit. although this could be an opportunity for the whales to buy more bitcoins but if you want to earn profit from this bearish situation then it's up to you.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

yes you are right in my opinion if the KYC requires personal data that is very sensitive as well as pasport I think it is too risky because it provides a passport in the form of sensitive data to others.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

Bear market will always be here but for now I believe this is now a bull trend though we are experiencing some correction but if you look at the monthly chart the trend is up now. Bull market will last until the whales are taking peofits again.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

if bitcoin price can breakout the 10K USD wall,
i think all cryptocurrencies will be growing up soon,,
just wait for thats mate

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:15:06 AM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

Yes it's already over because market price now is starting to bounce back and the value of bitcoin is almost on the halfway of its highest price which is $19000 plus, that was happened last december and by mid january it was dipped to almost $2000, and it recovers within three months and the current price now is $8600, ETH=$726 so we confidently to say that market crash is over.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:17:22 AM

It is almost over, as btc value maintains from 8-9k for the past weeks in which is very good sign of recovery. In my own opinion, market will be fully recovered by the 3rd quarter just like last year wherein all coins pump until Q4. But it will also depend on the current events that will happen in the future (FUD, news, regulations etc.)
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:22:00 AM

The early year correction is most likely over already. Prices should rise nicely next week since the biggest crypto conference of the year Consensus is starting tomorrow in New York.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:49:22 AM

I think the bear season over. The prices are rising again and the market is getting more stable day by day. I hope that it continues.
That's right, we are heading for another phase of the market and it is definitely happen after a dip fall happen early this year. Though we accept the fact that we aren't totally recover from that fall but little by little we're going that through for it's recovery.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

We can't be sure about the end of bear season as it will happens anytime and we are good at this moment since the prices climbs up again. No need to celebrate as we are still far to reach again the all time high. Hold and be patient to wait for the best price.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:46:51 AM

It's over, only the bull market does not go into its own right, because now it's very important to change both market capitalization and bidding and the sooner you do it, the more often the corrections that are also the nerves of many investors.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████