Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear season over yet  (Read 2174 times)
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

I can't believe the bull run started before bitcoin reaches over $ 10,000. The last month was pretty good and many altcoins made good profits but prices fell back again without much lasting. I hope it doesn't go like this until the end of this year, because it began to be bothering.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

As soon as I thought bear market is finally over - Bulls came again because of the last couple of weeks... then this week happened when my Portfolio lost almost 13%.
So normally I doubt bear market is over. It is unbelievable how long this bear market will last. It is almost a all year now... with couple of green candles. So frustrating.

Bummer.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

Portfolio will get hit many more times from now,cuzz of whales dumping btc,but overall situation is getting more and more stable.btc have support around 8+k and hopefully soon it will start gaining price

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

From my own point of view it seems the bearish runs of the market had stalled and price has been stable in the past few days ago we can only hope for a positive FUD that will triggers the bullish run again else the price will be ranging up and down.

These past few days, I observe that the market price of the coins are little bit stable so I guess the bull run will slowly be happening because of bear being quiet for a time. I am hoping it will sleep for the time being and give way to bull to wake up.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

I don't believe that Consensus can change anything. Statistic is not science. All conclusions in it are drawn behind the ears. I will wait what will happen but while nothing new. I think to closer to summer we will see some changes.

Re.won14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

I guese it is not yet ending considering that there are still lots of downfalls as of this month. Some say that it could recover around September.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

I wouldn't say that the bear season is over, just yet.

With this correction things can get pretty interesting, I suspect that prices will be sent back pre-rally figures again or at least near them, depending on the scale of this correction. But markets haven't got any momentum at the moment, nor the necessary bullish sentiment in order to safely say that the bear market is over.

If you see these big drops though in the dump, don't panic. Panic selling is literally shooting yourself in the foot from an investment perspective.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

Bear season or trend is here to stay cryptocurrency is very volatile that one big bad news can shake up everything, we must get used to it, because there will always a bull coming or a correction phase, we must get used to it, its been with us since the start.
kulakvlad

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

I don't think so, but I hope there will be constant slow growth.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

the price will be back up slowly. and will certainly still be the crypto field which to seek income. expected in the near future because there is some correction of crypto, then hope the crypto will recover to the high prices.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

I think it's a small growth before dump again. All around tell about "spring is green". And it's the best time to dump and buy more for whales and MM. Guys, use stop-loss, please
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

Far from over. The last crypto bear market back in 2014 had gone on for around 1 year, and it's hard to see this us completely out of this current bear market within just 4-5 months time. There still needs to be some more time imho.

However, I think that the dips will become smaller and smaller gradually as we consolidate.

So it's not over, but I believe the worst dumps are already in the past.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

For me, I think the bear season isn't totally over as there are still some uncertainties in the flow of price. As consensus is around the corner, I believe bear season will go into extinction and we will experience the bull season and then celebrate without fear. For now, i think we should be patient and flow in the direction of the market.
fleeb22

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

to me it looks like a stable period. after this period im not sure if we will see a rise or dip.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

I don't believe that Consensus can change anything. Statistic is not science. All conclusions in it are drawn behind the ears. I will wait what will happen but while nothing new. I think to closer to summer we will see some changes.
Fully agreed. Too many people wait for repetition last three years. But I think all will be not same. It's not "Foundation" from Isaak Asimov. It's a big money. Not, such BIG money. That's why I wait for BTC only
thomaseco

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

maybe it is not yet a celebration time man. i will take a bit more time to say it's a time of celebration. market is recovering i believe. so give it a bit time. it will heal.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:54:41 PM

No one can really said because there are many factors that contribute to the directions of prices' of an asset over time.  We were thinking that last week the bear market is over and the bullish market has began and we can all see what happened in the week end.  I think the current corrections is not going to last for long as most of us buy bitcoin above the current price.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

Yes, the downward trend is still in the market so investors need to be careful to be able to cope with the worst situations that may occur, putting the USDT asset is a good choice. To secure your property in bad situations. Determining long-term and serious investments in the same market will help you succeed.
FreeFerret

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

Don't think bear season is over... but then can't predict the market sometimes. The bears will go into hibernation at some point haha
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

I can't believe the bull run started before bitcoin reaches over $ 10,000. The last month was pretty good and many altcoins made good profits but prices fell back again without much lasting. I hope it doesn't go like this until the end of this year, because it began to be bothering.

maybe yes, maybe not)
ofcourse u have a nice opinion, that will be a real right sign of end of bear trend
but, in this time, i see a nice trip to preroad movement

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: