Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear season over yet  (Read 2174 times)
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

I think the bear market will end by the beginning of summer and we will see the growth of market capitalization and the interest of investors will increase again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Not over, volume is way down, could go either way from here
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

Now the trend is still falling.To overcome it, the market needs more volumes than now
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

I think it's time for alt coins to rise ..
all those worthless little coin coins are of high value for now.
You must be patient for satisfactory results in alt coins. it takes a long time to generate coins that have fallen into high value coins
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

Its quite hard to confirm but we can say its somewhat over after we went around 9000s with bitcoin. Most coins are still cheap but I mean bad weather on markets are gone for good. Optimism is here..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tankbit

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

I think we're starting to move up, but the volumes are confusing. This movement may be false
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

Not even close to being over yet,few months of down trend after a massive bull run cant be called bear season just wait for september when bitcoin will go to 3-5k levels then you will see whats the real bear season Grin We had about 9 months of bull run so bear will probably do the same or more
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

I think the bear market will end by the beginning of summer and we will see the growth of market capitalization and the interest of investors will increase again.

For me, it is over already. Don't you see that the cryptocurrency is not falling at an awful speed? However, it is not gaining so fast as we all wish to see. The market is waiting for the period of a bull run.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

I think so, all definitely expect the bear season to end
because this is very influential on the current market conditions
and this is the spring-growing period after the drought. Smiley
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

When you wrote the post, it really appeared to be that the bear market is over, nice growth from April to May and most people expected a big push after Consensus. That did not happen, it even declined. So are you still certain that the bear season is over?

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

I do not think that now a bear market, it seems to me that whales are trying to manipulate the market.
And they decided to show that even a consensus cannot affect for the BTC price and news can not do anything. Now only they can manipulate the bitcoin.
We have low volume and using that fact and while market turnover is small, they are knocking down the price, making others nervous and selling.
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

I hope it's over! I want my BitClave CAT tokens to raise!  Roll Eyes
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

I am very sure that the market will start to go up again. But I think it will be very slowly and hard to recover for the market. But I think the bottom is near because every bear trader so euphoric right now!
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

It was difficult to say, whether it was over or not...now it became even more complicated - market shakes like hell and nearly everything may happen tommorow. However, I believe that we would not experience such a tough times like march-april.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:41:03 AM

In the world of crypto, Bear and Bull is never eternal, forever will continue to occur depending on the conditions and circumstances of its users. So with the existence of such conditions, we should be able to take advantage of existing conditions, in a smart way: HOLD and BUY.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

In the world of crypto, Bear and Bull is never eternal, forever will continue to occur depending on the conditions and circumstances of its users. So with the existence of such conditions, we should be able to take advantage of existing conditions, in a smart way: HOLD and BUY.

You just forget to add the third most important thing and that is SELL as if you keep on buying and holding your coins, you might never find the right time to sell. You need to HODL specific coins which have strong fundamentals and basics and proves to be best coin for the next 2-3 years and buy and sell the coins which have short popularity span to increase your profit. These small buy and sell will provide money frequently and increase your faith in crypto.
ducthuanckm2003

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

Pre-coders have maintained their growth prospects in the context of recent downward trends. Robert Sluymer of Fundstrat believes that Bitcoin has found a bottom with its recent correction and prices are poised to continue rising in the short term.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:52:56 AM

its hard to say but i believe btc will not go under 6k after now. its better btc reach 11k but if not than it will be between 7k-9k. if so than alts will rise. 6th june btc start to rise and it has 27days until next dump but if btc reach 11k than nothing to worry.

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:54:27 AM

looks like no https://www.coingecko.com/en
more sell pressure coming i dream
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

i don't think that the bearish market is over, there are still many signals of downthrend, but i'm happy that bitcoin has gone many times to 6k and never broke the support, i so think that it will be hard to go under 300 billions total capitalization, i hope that for the beginning of the summer we will start to see a new upthrend

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: