Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear season over yet  (Read 2174 times)
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

I do not think the bearish period is over in crypto as we can still see the downward trend of market and only hope it ends soon. I think this is because of fall in volume and it will only recover if the volume increases.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

I think we are still in bear period. Because the prices are still very low and I think it is likely to this period will continue in the near future too.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

Cryptocurrency entire market is still in bearish season , Ether trying hard to break its resistance level of 612-614 USD fom 1 week . if it break this then can pump upto 660USD then again resistance . BTC playing the key role and when btc will break all resistance upto 11k USD we can say we are bullish again .
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

Good news: the bear season is over. Bad news: this does not guarantee a bullish season in the near future. That's consolidation, then this is the snake season Grin

Dont know according to which source or analysis you saying bear season is over .
bcoz bears are still much strong and we are still struggling to cross 10k USD for BTC , below 10k USD there is no room for other altcoins to grow , total marketcap is now very low which is also not good for other alts .
as per trend we can only expect good new in Q4 , and if that also fails then many holders will try to exit from crypto and more dump .
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

Hopefully it is over right now I am very bullish this month of June hope all the coins right now set their new ATH then that is the time for us to sell at the peak and buy back again at the bottom.

So you have to wait for September at least. Rich participants must take some walks on their new yachts before  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

I think we are still in bear period. Because the prices are still very low and I think it is likely to this period will continue in the near future too.
in times like this we should be patient. we must be able to resist and also intelligent in seeing opportunities. will never know when it will end quickly or not

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

I believe soon bitcoin will rise up again and many are expecting for the pump of bitcoin. Everybody's monitoring for the price to witness the bitcoin price rises to $100000 .If bitcoin hit the promising price of bitcoin many people will become a millionaire.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

Good news: the bear season is over. Bad news: this does not guarantee a bullish season in the near future. That's consolidation, then this is the snake season Grin

Dont know according to which source or analysis you saying bear season is over .
bcoz bears are still much strong and we are still struggling to cross 10k USD for BTC , below 10k USD there is no room for other altcoins to grow , total marketcap is now very low which is also not good for other alts .
as per trend we can only expect good new in Q4 , and if that also fails then many holders will try to exit from crypto and more dump .

I think that is unfortunately a very likely scenario, this year even the consensus could not bring the market back and there are so many high caliber projects as Hacken, Cobinhood, Oyster that just further decline in price despite having finished products that are top notch.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

No, today we see another huge drop, -5% today, market is one big red sea  Angry.
Who knows where is the bottom.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

Not yet, almost everything is going down like crazy at  the moment, that is the main reason of why i think that everything is going to continue like this for some time, but yes, we need to understand that this is temporary
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
  I think the bear period is not over yet, because the correction happens every now and then and for now, it going to a very big dip, we can only say that the time of bullish is coming if bitcoin price will on stuck at 10k, at this moment it markdown at 7.2k, hopefully it will regain its the momentum and start the most awaited moment which is to the MOON.
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

I dont think so. What i am scared of is the bear season to expand to a year. Death cross looks so scary in the daily chart.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

Even as we continue to lament the more the dip comes. What at all is happening to crypto. It seems we're almost touching to $6k again. Anyways let's all hope this is the last dip of the month. We need a pump, a real pump
Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

HOnestly I dont think very many people know how the market is going to behave. I think best move is to have 70%  of your money in your best projects and 30% fiat all the time.
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:31:36 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 10:12:45 PM by cryptovigi

today's charts - market is full of blood....
Only since yesterday it lost 40 billions from 340 to 297...
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

Hopefully it is over right now I am very bullish this month of June hope all the coins right now set their new ATH then that is the time for us to sell at the peak and buy back again at the bottom.
It’s been a long time that we are experiencing the downfall in the market value of the crypto coins but the good news is things have started to change and that the crypto market has started turning into green. If you are worried about the market value of the coins, then this worry will soon be over and that you will soon notice that the market has started rising higher. Just be patient and do nothing but holding.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

Not yet, almost everything is going down like crazy at  the moment, that is the main reason of why i think that everything is going to continue like this for some time, but yes, we need to understand that this is temporary

Right, now everything in the market is going down at the moment  and time to time falling is still going on from $7000+ down to $6000+ , I am hoping that soon the market will recover and give us a great reward for holding our coins.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Right, now everything in the market is going down at the moment  and time to time falling is still going on from $7000+ down to $6000+ , I am hoping that soon the market will recover and give us a great reward for holding our coins.

until bts drops to 0, bear season will not over.

they are playing with small investor. they try our patience.

please hodl.
selivers

Activity: 99

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

While I don’t think values will drop to zero, I feel you need a lot of patience for the market to come back. People expected a rebound many times and instead everything seems declining. Now I read that the december high of 2017 was mainly to manipulatlon on Bitfinex

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
sedihnya8

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

Possibly right now development is going to be as well as soon as the horizontal motion
and I'm sure this will grow and will grow well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: