Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:40:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear season over yet  (Read 2174 times)
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

i think its not over yet coin prices are going to more realistic valuation after getting some huge price surges back in 2017.. in general its good for crypto as the possibility of overnight riches fading away and most of the shitcoins will disappear, regulatory agencies can take a breath and finally present some clarity.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

I can say that clearly, I think we are still seing the characteristics of the bear season on the market prices. I hope the bulls will come faster and earlier than we expect.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
heartbeatpro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:18:37 AM

We're definitely still in a crypto winter (in my very humble opinion).

However, I feel as though once BTC ETFs get approved we might see movement in the crypto market that's reminiscent of the end of last year, perhaps even dwarfing it. Take a look at the charts for Gold when the ETFs for that product were introduced. Talk about moon....
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:21:56 AM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
Unfortunately, this is the second option. We are still at the stage of market correction. I do not know how long it will last, because the crypto-currency market has become very unpredictable.
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

I think we should get used to these panic attacks at every correction Smiley everything is good in a long-term.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
Unfortunately, this is the second option. We are still at the stage of market correction. I do not know how long it will last, because the crypto-currency market has become very unpredictable.

you are right. Market correction in action and we dont know where it will be stop. I think that now bearish market can dump crypto more: $3-4k for 1 btc
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

You can't possibly say the bear season is over. We still have a long way to go before the year end. Bear season will always surface, the question is, how do u cope with the bear season? It might be a long bear season but it definitely going to end. Little bit of caution is require tho as the bull season doesn't seem to last. Bear season will surface again August/September and from there, we might see bullish season.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

Bears and whales and other manipulators can come anytime they want to manipulate cryptocurrency values according to what they want. Maybe they are plenning something right now thats why they did not change the value and make it stable for a long time.
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

Is not yet over. We had a meet ups with Charlie Lee this previous days and actually he's not happy on the whole market. He said that it will drop off to 2000usd but he said that if you have tons of money then buy the dip coz in the next couple of months or years price could be hyperbolic.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

No one can say exactly when bear season will end... we thought that it is over, but the reality differs... It will continue to strike us periodically, I guess.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

I'm sad to say that we might see a long bear season. No one thought that we can go on like this, 2014 all over again. On a side note, as bulls cannot penetrate the market right now, it doesn't mean that the bears will go and rule this market for a long time.

Experienced tells me that the bulls are just around the corner, waiting for that perfect opportunity to make its move and go for another break out run. All we need is to have more patience as this bear market will be soon over. I'm hoping that one good news will sway the investors to pour in their cash again so that we can make another bull run up to December.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

I'm sad to say that we might see a long bear season. No one thought that we can go on like this, 2014 all over again. On a side note, as bulls cannot penetrate the market right now, it doesn't mean that the bears will go and rule this market for a long time.

Experienced tells me that the bulls are just around the corner, waiting for that perfect opportunity to make its move and go for another break out run. All we need is to have more patience as this bear market will be soon over. I'm hoping that one good news will sway the investors to pour in their cash again so that we can make another bull run up to December.

The market is being controlled by either the big players or the exchanges who sold big time that causes a major drop of bitcoin price. Average investors like us cant do anything to make a bull run, because we are just riding with the manipulators, same as they are riding with us. Manipulations has a lot of factors why it happens, and some are total unknown to us.
CRYPTON0101

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:19:58 AM

So much speculation in particular to the factors that drive the crypto currency market are they quantitative or non quantitative....thoughts
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:32:01 AM

Still long term bearish. Have to wait a bit longer for a month candle to close past the resistance.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

If we go into another round of 2014 it won't be a good thing but it won't be the worst either. All it means is that the prices of everything go down for a little while but I almost guarantee that it would be going up again in the near future. Tokens that come out now start at a lower overall value and then (hopefully) rocket up and off after the investors start to return, but that all depends on if Bitcoin maintain its strength to keep everyone interested.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

Hard to know for sure for now. Need to see bitcoin get back over $10K and next $12K to be really bullish. In the interim, it remains in a trading range.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:57:40 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 04:24:11 AM by marcbitcoins

I just hope that you did not celebrate early because until this moment of June the market is unhealthy in which most Altcoins are in dip therefore we could not say that the bearish trend is over if the market performance is still struggling but lets continue to wait and see as per prediction that the bullish market will start on early of third quarter of this year.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

Right now, looking at the market all I can see is bear all over, no sign of bull yet. Just when you think the market is recovering, out of nowhere it will just crash down and begin to recover again. The bear is here to stay and might be longer than expected.
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

I do not understand why they think that the growth and fall of the crypto currency depends on the time of the year, from what they took ?, in my opinion, well, the seasonality of growth does not depend on the time of the year, it's just a trivial coincidence.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:43:29 AM

We will have to hold and watch the market with patience until the trend becomes clearly bullish. Not easy to figure it out beforehand  but that could happen in next two months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: