Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era  (Read 25446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

I predict huge amount of people will flow into the project after main realese
Yes. There is a chance that it could truly happen as Yocoin project have provided attractive features that can possibly become a good source of investments. In fact, more people keep coming in the telegram to joined in the community and probably to have knowledge on how to invest.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

YOC market has been delisted from Cfinex.
Coin developer has not deliver they new wallet tokens to us.
It is really sad..project needs more exchanges, not less!
Temporary issue.. I think it will be fixed asap.
At the initial stages of development, there are always various problems. I'm sure after a while developers will fix this error and work will continue in normal mode.

Agree, problems and other circumstances  are normal for all the projects in the market. I think all the successful project in the market have been encounter all the issues before they reach the success. I am sure team projects will resolve and surpass the problems and improve everything for the betterment of the project.

Experiencing problems are normal in a new project, what will make them different to others is how they will handle it and immediately fixing the issues. Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Yes I totally understand and think that this may be a casual and temporary issue which will be fixed and overcomed by the team soon

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

At the initial stages of development, there are always various problems. I'm sure after a while developers will fix this error and work will continue in normal mode.

Agree, problems and other circumstances  are normal for all the projects in the market. I think all the successful project in the market have been encounter all the issues before they reach the success. I am sure team projects will resolve and surpass the problems and improve everything for the betterment of the project.

Experiencing problems are normal in a new project, what will make them different to others is how they will handle it and immediately fixing the issues. Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Yes I totally understand and think that this may be a casual and temporary issue which will be fixed and overcomed by the team soon

Yocoin have a dedicated monitoring team who are actively observing all the issues and the key areas which needs to be focussed everything was accordingly listed out to the developers for a change.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

The problem will be solved shortly, I more than am sure. Judging by my observations, I can safely say that the team is very active and quickly answers questions of community, especially in telegram group. Therefore don't panic and just wait.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

what are the EWT costs? I am talking about the units of gas.
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:28:25 PM

[/quote
this price is 500 units of gas. It is a good result, actually
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

The problem will be solved shortly, I more than am sure. Judging by my observations, I can safely say that the team is very active and quickly answers questions of community, especially in telegram group. Therefore don't panic and just wait.

You can't just say don't panic and wait many investors are also traumatized by ICO before. But as long as the team is communicating with the investors there's no worry about.

nofork_man

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

this price is 500 units of gas. It is a good result, actually
So, about what result are you talking? What does this process made?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

You can't just say don't panic and wait many investors are also traumatized by ICO before. But as long as the team is communicating with the investors there's no worry about.

True, it is normal to feel panic but all will be vanish as long the team will always give updates and always keep in touch to the investors and supporters. But for me, best thing to do in order to stop those negative feelings is know everything first the foundation, its process and the standing of the project . Lastly give your 100% trust to the team.
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

It must save data. I keep in mind,  when it uses the Ethereum - 100 units of gas.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

True, it is normal to feel panic but all will be vanish as long the team will always give updates and always keep in touch to the investors and supporters. But for me, best thing to do in order to stop those negative feelings is know everything first the foundation, its process and the standing of the project . Lastly give your 100% trust to the team.
Yocoin possess a complety unique configuration that adds a process to validate at the back end and the team was very focused on the assignments allocated for each member and they holding accountability which adds a value.
semiwylson

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

what are these numbers? How are they connected with the platform?
zajtsewatan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:39:34 PM

what are these numbers? How are they connected with the platform?
These numbers are integrated in the software. I like it
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

There is high probability we are going to have lower transactions fee here than with Ethereum the problem is once these get overloded it tends to increase on its own but lets hope is not thesame with this coin

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Yocoin possess a complety unique configuration that adds a process to validate at the back end and the team was very focused on the assignments allocated for each member and they holding accountability which adds a value.
Definitely true buddy. This only shows how serious and hardworking the team Yocoin working behind. This is a good to see project until it really reach its target goals and success here in the crypto currency community.
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

what does the “gas price” mean? how much each gas unit worth in Ethereum?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

what can you say about “gas consumption”? where is it used?
It is a basic parametere to execute a transaction we required to set the gas limit, it is a gas they utilize to generate our transaction successfully.

It works exactly like ethereum, because it's just a copy of it, Gas is the execution fee for every transaction made on blochchain and it's decided by the miners and unstable most of time.
Boooogieeee

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

The total cost of any action on the Ethereum is calculated with the help of formula.
mySmile28

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

new era of new era)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

Do you using any wallet of Ethereum before? Gas price is the number will have affect to your transaction fee and you can tracking it at ethgasstation for get "right" gas price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: