Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era  (Read 25446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

what is the Ethash algorithm? I have never met it..
It is an improved Scrypt algorithm, so it worth attention, I think

But still this project needs more attention and impression from the public? I think it will be good if they add other exchanges to work in?

That would be a good idea but the problem is the financial status of this coins. There are only a few who uses this coins as of now. But they can try social media sites to promote right?
Which is why in my opinion, many promotions are to be done in any media sites, I think it would at least help solve the problem.

But it is not going to be easy, making a lot of promotions and paying the bounty hunters for their work will create more supple of the coin in the market. They need to make sure that the promotion will generate more interest rather than just paying for people that will just make the price go dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

Yocoin is a decentralized platform which has much progress in few days.so anyone want to be a part of this project.So how can we contribute to tge project?  
You can take a look on their official website that will direct you with the right information and Yocoin have also created opportunities to invest our funds and store however is there any security functionalities added to it ?
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Yocoin is a decentralized platform which has much progress in few days.so anyone want to be a part of this project.So how can we contribute to tge project?  
You can take a look on their official website that will direct you with the right information and Yocoin have also created opportunities to invest our funds and store however is there any security functionalities added to it ?
I was interested in this project and I tried to open the site, but in Google Chrome shows that this connection is dangerous and hackers can steal my data.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

what is the Ethash algorithm? I have never met it..
It is an improved Scrypt algorithm, so it worth attention, I think

But still this project needs more attention and impression from the public? I think it will be good if they add other exchanges to work in?

That would be a good idea but the problem is the financial status of this coins. There are only a few who uses this coins as of now. But they can try social media sites to promote right?
Which is why in my opinion, many promotions are to be done in any media sites, I think it would at least help solve the problem.
Promotion will probably hell the project and be popular but not only promotions can help the project to well known. Thd supporters and investors can help the project in many ways. They can continuously slread the good vibes. Positive feedbacks and reviews can aslo make the pproject name popular and famous.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.
Everyone looks forward to the success of yocoin project but from what I can see it seems the team is still lacking so important aspects that will make sure that the projrct will be supported.
Yocoin possess the potential to gain investors automatically and they actually do not really require to focus on attracting investors they can take the initiative to spread the word Yocoin project information and create awareness about its launch.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

I was interested in this project and I tried to open the site, but in Google Chrome shows that this connection is dangerous and hackers can steal my data.

Haven't you tried VPN? For you to access their project.. you should try this first.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

Haven't you tried VPN? For you to access their project.. you should try this first.
VPN might work out also it is essential to clear the browser cache from the beginning that will not create any issue while accessing and we can do investigate if still persists as we can post here so the support team works accordingly.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.
The project whitepaper is well explained and clear  this make the project looks more authentic than other projects. This kindof arrangements are more attractive in the eyes of many investors. They love to read a clear and well organised thoughts and detailed information.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

The project whitepaper is well explained and clear  this make the project looks more authentic than other projects. This kindof arrangements are more attractive in the eyes of many investors. They love to read a clear and well organised thoughts and detailed information.
when the information is presented in a competent language, it may seem to many to be difficult. But smart investors understand everything that developers write about in this document. Well, then they make a decision about investing in the project.
hxmsam

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

At the moment in the cryptoworld the huge competition is observed and to be sure of any project very difficult. I wouldn't begin to risk all sum of means and I can't recommend investment into any platform.
In this case, it is probably best to distribute the amount on equal shares and scatter on projects. As they say better safe than sorry.
Precisely! Don't settle for just one earnings, spread it all ICO'S that you can invest so you won't be worrying about a certain project.
A bad option to invest all of your funds in just one project is really not right. You need to invest a little bit in different projects. I personally do so, but you can naturally do as you wish.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

I can not go to the site, the browser says it's not safe.Is it true, or can I not be afraid for my data?
Maybe someone is trying to hack the site, or you do not have the right link. But you know I also can not get the same problem from me. So this is on the side of developers, the problem, and not with us.
most likely on the site are some technical work. I hope the developers will soon fix all the problems and the site will begin its normal work.
It's been a day since the problem was discovered and it's still not fixed. So most likely the administrators did not see the problem. So do not read the comments often as it should be done.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

At the moment in the cryptoworld the huge competition is observed and to be sure of any project very difficult. I wouldn't begin to risk all sum of means and I can't recommend investment into any platform.
In this case, it is probably best to distribute the amount on equal shares and scatter on projects. As they say better safe than sorry.
Precisely! Don't settle for just one earnings, spread it all ICO'S that you can invest so you won't be worrying about a certain project.
A bad option to invest all of your funds in just one project is really not right. You need to invest a little bit in different projects. I personally do so, but you can naturally do as you wish.

It's not good to put the money in one basket because if things go wrong, then it would be a nightmare. So, yes we need to be wise and should think carefully if we are going to make an investment.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

It is one of the most disruptive projects currently!
Well, there are enough prominents teams on the market currently
Sure. But i have checked dozens icos and existing projects. This proj is the best one in terms of  long term holding

That's my opinion as well.  1 year holding will be enough to earn a fortune.  I've invested $5000 myself. Already earned over $2000 in 3 months. Thats not bad at all
How do you think where price will go now? And How much to invest here? Seems very promising project but i can not decide how many tokens to buy and when : now or wait a little
It is completly up to u. I would advise buy at least for 10-15 eth
Agree, it is optimal investment to get good revenue in future
Yes, we all invest because we want to have a good and better earnings in the future. The project is very interesting and promising if you have enough funds to invest, invest your money to secure a better profits in the future.

Better do some good research if you want your investments to return some good cash in the future.
Even for a full reading of white paper, it is difficult for a novice investor to make conclusions about investments.
The whitpaper is too lengthy and nowdays most of people are very lazy to read these much so they didn't invest in project.so i think the developers have to launch one video presentation related to it so all people can easily understand it in only 2-3 minute video and make there way easy for investment.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

Sure. But i have checked dozens icos and existing projects. This proj is the best one in terms of  long term holding

That's my opinion as well.  1 year holding will be enough to earn a fortune.  I've invested $5000 myself. Already earned over $2000 in 3 months. Thats not bad at all
How do you think where price will go now? And How much to invest here? Seems very promising project but i can not decide how many tokens to buy and when : now or wait a little
Yes, we all invest because we want to have a good and better earnings in the future. The project is very interesting and promising if you have enough funds to invest, invest your money to secure a better profits in the future.

Better do some good research if you want your investments to return some good cash in the future.
Even for a full reading of white paper, it is difficult for a novice investor to make conclusions about investments.
The whitpaper is too lengthy and nowdays most of people are very lazy to read these much so they didn't invest in project.so i think the developers have to launch one video presentation related to it so all people can easily understand it in only 2-3 minute video and make there way easy for investment.
Of course, the video would be a good addition, but it is not too much in demand, because I think that all adequate investors before investing in a project necessarily read a whitepaper.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

A better video presentation in simple can get a fix for the lengthy whutepapers however not everyone but for the potential investors they seek all the information from a project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

Everyone looks forward to the success of yocoin project but from what I can see it seems the team is still lacking so important aspects that will make sure that the projrct will be supported.

Then what kind of aspects that you would wanted to suggest? Moreover, the team should be able to make more strategies in order for their platform to rise and would be known by the investors which the chance of having a support would be big.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

A better video presentation in simple can get a fix for the lengthy whutepapers however not everyone but for the potential investors they seek all the information from a project.
Of course, the video presentation is always better perceived by the proponents of the project. Thus it is much easier to understand the basic idea and information about the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

Well, I just really hope that all the information provided are real and legit and the team is really true to their words. I will look forward for more updates from this project and hoping to see more developments.

I guess, the team are doing their best to meet the expectations of all investors who have invested in the project. In fact, the Yocoin wallet are available now in google playstore which is a very good progress from the team. Hopefully, they can have a better deveopment so that they can succeed on this.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

Well, I just really hope that all the information provided are real and legit and the team is really true to their words. I will look forward for more updates from this project and hoping to see more developments.

I guess, the team are doing their best to meet the expectations of all investors who have invested in the project. In fact, the Yocoin wallet are available now in google playstore which is a very good progress from the team. Hopefully, they can have a better deveopment so that they can succeed on this.
So now we already have a mobile wallet i think the next step will be having better explorer and then maybe some third party add-on so smart contract and other security measure can be much more easier

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

So now we already have a mobile wallet i think the next step will be having better explorer and then maybe some third party add-on so smart contract and other security measure can be much more easier

+1 to that, This is the new start for the project make more changes and developments for this coins. It will be attractive to traders and other customers right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: