Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:41:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspicious of the Crypto Market: Why must all the Coins go RED at the same time?  (Read 201 times)
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

I am beginning to be suspicious of the Crypto market. I have been observing the market price movement for sometimes now and I discovered a recurring event in the market. Any time the price of Bitcoin is down the price of virtually all the altcoins follow the same direction. Just like the current state of the market, all the Coins are in Red in coinmarketcap.com and I begin to wonder Why? Must all the Coins go RED at the same time and vice versa? Can someone convince me that this is normal?  Can someone convince me that the market movement is not controlled by some tech guys that are using 'code' or some group of whales that manipulate the market price? With this recurring incident, I doubt if the crypto market price movement still obey the economic law of demand and supply. I don't know what you think about this. Share your views, please.
i also ask about this does china cause all prices to decrease? who reported that they closed all the network ceypto when we know that China is the biggest supply.
JohnnyBG

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Most of the market is directly correlated to Bitcoin. Therefore, if something happens to the price of Bitcoin every single altcoin out there will start going down or up in price. Well, not always up in price, but still if the Bitcoin goes down everyone follows.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: