Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SantaCoins [edit: cryptoclaus?]  (Read 640 times)
santacoin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:13:18 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 03:33:50 PM by santacoin

Hello,

I made a little funny site, with irony about bitcoin and Santa Claus. Don't send anything to this address, because I don't think Santa Claus really use bitcoins.
Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:07:33 AM

wouldn't he be called CryptoClaus then, according to your info?
santacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:02:41 PM

I don't think. After all, we don't use cryptocoins, but bitcoin, which is a more fun name. I agree that cryptoclaus is cool, but the name was choosen long time ago, when "Santa" was hype...

Now that this name is well accepted in the cryptocharacter community, it will be difficult, if not impossible, to change. My opinion is that another cryptocharacter, with more functionalities, and maybe faster, will take proeminence over Santa Claus in the next few centuries.
Bitbuy

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:54:01 PM

I don't think. After all, we don't use cryptocoins, but bitcoin, which is a more fun name. I agree that cryptoclaus is cool, but the name was choosen long time ago, when "Santa" was hype...

Now that this name is well accepted in the cryptocharacter community, it will be difficult, if not impossible, to change. My opinion is that another cryptocharacter, with more functionalities, and maybe faster, will take proeminence over Santa Claus in the next few centuries.

CryptoBunny? That's coming up next, no? Plenty of time to prepare!
santacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:58:36 PM

Eastercoin? Wink
elena_extraordinaire

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:51:28 AM

CryptoBunny? That's coming up next, no? Plenty of time to prepare!

I like the sound of CryptoBunny!
santacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:04:59 AM

By the way the time of cryptobunny is not coming yet, let's SantaCoin do his job before talking about eggs...
Bitbuy

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:26:11 AM

By the way the time of cryptobunny is not coming yet, let's SantaCoin do his job before talking about eggs...

My Apologies, Good Sir!
It is indeed the Season....Ho Ho Ho
ni|

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:58:23 PM

Merry Christmas.

Hence this is why i told all my friends to hang paper wallets on their christmas trees instead of socks. Im pretty sure Santa is loaded with bitcoins, especially after the recent drop in price  Grin ho ho ho

santacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:27:36 PM

What do you think will be the best way to offer a paper wallet? I'd like to offer some bitcoins this Christmas, but I don't know how to do this...
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:34:15 PM

I'm really glad this wasn't a new altcoin called Santacoin.
santacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:51:14 PM

Hey guybrush, look! A monkey with 3 heads
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: