Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][PRTX] PoS/Mn - Quark - PRINTEX - First Crypto-Currency For Printing ✅  (Read 26714 times)
Gologuzan

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Today PRTX have 4 great news! :

1. Say hello to @itawyola ! Itawyola joins our team as the Marketing Expert.
PRTX will start a new Printex marketing campagains for exposure. More details in work-in-progress channel.

2. Community voted for the next exchange !
The vote about the next exchange is done and Escodex got the most votes!
PRTX  getting in touch right now with the Escodex team. Stay tuned. Wink

3. Printex is listed on a new MN Listing :
https://mnrank.com/coin/PRTX

4. Reward Increase for All MN holder and all Staker !
PRTX reached the Block 20.000 !

So reward auto increase to :
from 20 to 22,74 for POS
from 39 to 42,25 for Masternode

Bonus : Tomorrow PRTX will start a contest, in which anyone can participate...  Stay Tuned !

spank me and i'll use you as a sex slave, but today is 2 days after his tomorrow.

did i missed anything?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A$$bandit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

I love the twitter contest!!! What do you guys think about the beta platform
Pfaffi1985

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

Somebody has a tutorial to setup a masternode?

cryptoaddiction

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

I do not believe there is one, but feel free to join us in discord. Will be glad to help you.

ALQO.org - PhilsCurrency- The Future
lankyman

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

HI, I am a little confused here.
Last POW block is 210 000 ?  - the first page says POW is over, i dont understand this.
POS at the current block is supposed to be 6 but yet i am getting rewards of 10 every day or 2 days.
I dont understand this.

Please help me here guys.

I have really wasted my time with other coins in the past and i dont want to do this with this project  either.
I would like to support it, but i really dont think i am understanding the ins and outs properly here
lankyman

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

Hey guys, lots of people are having a hard time with synchronizing their new wallet or masternode. Here is a list of node to use in printex.conf:

addnode=118.184.105.17
addnode=188.213.31.22
addnode=173.199.114.171
addnode=144.202.113.186

Cheers

Thanks for this, wallet is synching. How do i get it to read my previous wallet, because i get an error message, i dont understand how i get my coins reserved.
I do not understand how to save the coins i have mined and POSed for days and weeks, how do i get them over to the new wallet.

Please can somebody help me, i am willing to give you some of my coins.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

What a great project. I really like the way they are setting this up. I have already tested the website and I love it.
I even made some suggestions and the devs took notice of it and will look into it Smiley
I would like to see printex doing crypto logos, where new/small coins could come to them as a company, pay with btc or any other of the big cryptos and work out a deal on limited edition shirts/hats/mugs for the die hard fans.
lankyman

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

What a great project. I really like the way they are setting this up. I have already tested the website and I love it.
I even made some suggestions and the devs took notice of it and will look into it Smiley
I would like to see printex doing crypto logos, where new/small coins could come to them as a company, pay with btc or any other of the big cryptos and work out a deal on limited edition shirts/hats/mugs for the die hard fans.

Its a fantastic project , im sure. But i can only be a die hard fan if somebody from the team can kindly explain to me how the old wallet new wallet coin transfer works.
Riggs and Andrew i can not reach so no idea how the support works for this coin.
The help e-mail address doesnt work, only the info one which seems to link more to purchasing of merch , but i am not ready to browse items i cant afford to buy simply because i dont even have my coins in the new wallet yet.
Please somebody come back to me in this regard because its a total flop if i can not get my coins.
There are several people on here asking about the coins and old wallet and new wallet.
Why is there no guidance on this. IRC, Discord, ICQ its not all comprehend-able to some people
mrtacos

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Lanky, you'll need to reach out to the devs to find out about getting your coins swapped.  Discord is by far the most reliable means (in my experience) of communicating with them.

There's also community managers and support staff on the discord as well that can answer other questions if you have them.  At the very least though I recommend stop mining the coin right away as PoW has been over since the swap.   Mining on the old chain nets you nothing but useless coin.
DFFanov4

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Hello! What is the main goal of your project?
Boumba

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

Its a fantastic project , im sure. But i can only be a die hard fan if somebody from the team can kindly explain to me how the old wallet new wallet coin transfer works.
Riggs and Andrew i can not reach so no idea how the support works for this coin.
The help e-mail address doesnt work, only the info one which seems to link more to purchasing of merch , but i am not ready to browse items i cant afford to buy simply because i dont even have my coins in the new wallet yet.
Please somebody come back to me in this regard because its a total flop if i can not get my coins.
There are several people on here asking about the coins and old wallet and new wallet.
Why is there no guidance on this. IRC, Discord, ICQ its not all comprehend-able to some people

Discord is not that hard ... just like any other site/application, you create an account, connect on the Printex discord and go ask your question to one of the support member (ie me) or any other member willing to help you (we have a lot of very good people for that).

That being said, if you have never heard or been in a swap before, the way it works is that you need to send your coins to one of the devs (Riggs in our case), download the new wallet and then dev is gonna send you back your new coins. So for that, once again you gonna need to learn how to use discord an send a private message to Riggs.

We announced the swap on our discord / twitter on the 26th of June, I'm sorry you missed all the announcements. Nowadays, discord and twitter are the most common communication tools for the latest update on many coins.

If you have any further question, please don't hesitate to come on our discord, i will be more than happy to help you.
kratoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

I am late for the swap... all my mined coins disappeared... nothing i can do now?
vtrsp1

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

I am late for the swap... all my mined coins disappeared... nothing i can do now?

I think you are to late for the swap!! but you can DM Riggs in discord maybe he can help you!!
lankyman

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

A happy one to listen to
Alt+F4 - Alt+F4 (Dan Stone Remix)
Boumba

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Somebody has a tutorial to setup a masternode?

The guide to install masternode on Linux Ubuntu Server (VPS):
https://github.com/Printex-official/printex-core/releases/download/v1.0.0.0/printex-mn-guide-ubuntu.pdf

The guide to install masternode on Windows (VPS or your desktop if its up 24/7):
https://github.com/Printex-official/printex-core/releases/download/v1.0.0.0/printex-mn-guide-windows.pdf

If you have trouble with either of those script, please come and see us for help on discord!

Happy masternoding!
kratoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

I think you are to late for the swap!! but you can DM Riggs in discord maybe he can help you!!

he said I am late...
thats too bad for cryptocurrency if it swaps in 2 weeks without waiting all the people can do this. I was on my vacation, and now i lost all my coins =(
Boumba

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

he said I am late...
thats too bad for cryptocurrency if it swaps in 2 weeks without waiting all the people can do this. I was on my vacation, and now i lost all my coins =(

I'm sorry to hear that, but if you were on vacation for 2 weeks, you still had 2 weeks to do the swap, wich is more than enough since the transaction only takes a couple minutes. We started the swap on the 17th of July, and it litteraly just ended yesterday, 95% of the swap was completed in the first week or so.
vtrsp1

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

he said I am late...

always keep an eye on your money Wink
kokmeto

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

Hello there.
 If the POW for printex is over, why is still digging in the mining dutch pool.
which wallet is used by those who do?
Boumba

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

Hello there.
 If the POW for printex is over, why is still digging in the mining dutch pool.
which wallet is used by those who do?

People can still mine on the old chain with the old wallet (wich is no longer available). We have sent messages to pool operator to remove Printex from their pool so people stop mining. Apparently some pool takes a longer time to react than other.
I don't understand how some people don't follow up like that on their mining / investment. The responsibility in this case falls on the miner, but also the pool operator for not making sure what they mine / offer on their pool, is still current and available.
Note that if you mine on the old chain, those coins are worth nothing since no exchange are able to accept them for trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: