Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][PRTX] PoS/Mn - Quark - PRINTEX - First Crypto-Currency For Printing ✅  (Read 26714 times)
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

I can see that the project is moving along nicely.
Checking the discord for updates is the best way imo since all the team is there.
Just a few hours ago block 70k was reached so for all the mn holders, the rewards are now up to 57 prtx Shocked
I really appreciate the work the team is putting into this project.

How are you guys going to ensure a steady grow but still keep your nice prices on your clothing line and stuff?
I'd love to have just a PRTX fan shirt to wear.. is that already possible?
Boumba

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Checking the discord for updates is the best way imo since all the team is there.
Just a few hours ago block 70k was reached so for all the mn holders, the rewards are now up to 57 prtx Shocked

How are you guys going to ensure a steady grow but still keep your nice prices on your clothing line and stuff?

The price is going to be taken care of by offering a centralized printing and shipping for our customer. So each business is going to get the benefits of high volume using our shop front to sell their stuff, while in the back Printex is using their high purchase power because of high volume (multiple shop front) to keep the prices low.
The printing platform is still in beta phase right now, but the official release is planned by the end of the month. We are thinking about doing a giveway of Printex shirts or goodies at some point, so stay tuned  Grin
cryptoaddiction

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

I would not be surprised if other crypto projects create their own store, and sell merchandise related to their own project on the platform. I'd probably do that myself when it's all said, and done.

ALQO.org - PhilsCurrency- The Future
Boumba

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

I would not be surprised if other crypto projects create their own store, and sell merchandise related to their own project on the platform. I'd probably do that myself when it's all said, and done.
You are right! Its actually a lot easier to use the platform for other crypto, since they dont have to go through fiat, but can only exchange for PRTX
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

along with the development of blockchain technology presents Printex which simplifies your digital asset transaction system.

Hopefully success and good price

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
faheem5405

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

Printex is a good project with great community on discord. I really appreciate Printex Project. My best wishes always be with Printex Coin. Hope Printex will go the moon very very soon.
gfcbsel

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

follow how the development of this project, because it seems like the project has the potential to be a great success. Hopefully everything will run smoothly.
Nje

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

Printex...well...it is a lot to say about this coin.
Sounds as a project which without any doubt can have a bright and long term future into crypto...printing stuff it will be a demand always...so being the first on the market will always have an advantage.
It was a time when the project looked left by the dev team...a lot of people dropped their coins until the value reached to 5 sats...and look at it now...
Good effort by the team to keep the standards up in this world of crypto...well done and don't let us down in the future! 👏👏👏
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

The price is going to be taken care of by offering a centralized printing and shipping for our customer. So each business is going to get the benefits of high volume using our shop front to sell their stuff, while in the back Printex is using their high purchase power because of high volume (multiple shop front) to keep the prices low.
The printing platform is still in beta phase right now, but the official release is planned by the end of the month. We are thinking about doing a giveway of Printex shirts or goodies at some point, so stay tuned  Grin

Hi! I have one question, when the service of printing will be decentralized? For how long it will be centralized? The high purchase power is ok for the start, but when the service will be mature it should be decentralized and the market will self regulate. Greetings.
rachel_martinez

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why cannot I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Boumba

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

Hi! I have one question, when the service of printing will be decentralized? For how long it will be centralized? The high purchase power is ok for the start, but when the service will be mature it should be decentralized and the market will self regulate. Greetings.

Hello there!
First of all, thank you for your question and interest!
I'm not sure I understand your question. Maybe you are confusing the printing service and the blockchain? The blockchain is already decentralized and the price of that market is already self-regulating.
If you are talking about the printing service, there is always going to be advantages in centralization. By that I mean, Printex and their partners will get a much bigger profit margin if they are able to order blank product in bulk, instead of having each shop order their own produtcs. The platform is going to be decentralized in a sense that Printex will sign agreement with internationnal partners that will allow shop to get local printing and shipping services in their own country. Each shop is also going to be in charge of their own product.
This is my own understanding of the Printex project. If you want more detail, I would suggest you contact Riggs or Andrew directly.
Boumba

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why cannot I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Hi there,
Most of the information you are looking for, are in our whitepaper lite on the web site http://www.printex.tech/Printex-whitepaperlite.pdf
Clonriscopoc

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:49:05 AM

Seriously, I'm regretting becasue I sold my Printex MN in huge lose about one/two months ago, just becasue of FUD. But the team is very active and really developing the project, that's why everything backed up right. Then again I'm buying again slowly, no FUD can stop me again Smiley Becasue Pritex is a real working product.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

Congratulations, great achievement of coinmarketcap. Looks like a gem mn project, revolutionizing printing industries while adding value to crypto world and generating passive income for investors. Looking forward to watch closely and invest in a while.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Boumba

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Hi there,
What page are your refering at of the ANN? On the main ANN (page 1), POS mean Proof-of-Stake and that does not imply any POS terminal. Proof-of-Stake is how the chain works now (previously it was POW). If you red elsewhere about POS terminal, could you point me out to the specific page? This could be a mistake because the team is not developping a POS terminal afaik...
For your second question, we do have bounty now and then, they are usualy announced by our marketing team or our community manager on discord / twitter.
Thanks for your interest
Boumba

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

Hello everyone!

I just got a message from Riggs for a quick update on the release of the shop front platform, wich was originaly planned for today.

Riggs and the team are still working hard to solve 2 final bugs, so for that reason, the official launch of the platform will be postponed for a couple of days.

The new official release should be around the 10th to 12th of September.

If we expect more change, we will try to keep you all informed!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

Cheers
StevenJeffries

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
A$$bandit

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:59:29 AM

PRTX is currently an undervalued coin but im sure it wont be that way for long. With a functioning platform I know PRTX will gain traction. Their fast ROI is sweet but long term investment is where the real money is. They have a great development team and with the right marketing skills this coin will moon soon. All these cryptos are just coins, PRTX is a real functioning business on the blockchain.
jair0ller

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

Ive been making my own designs and am very excited to be able to print them on t-shirts. I am interesting in the vendor market place. This coin Is going places the development team is truly focused on making sure this project takes off. Great entry price amazing future to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: