Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][PRTX] PoS/Mn - Quark - PRINTEX - First Crypto-Currency For Printing ✅  (Read 26714 times)
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

PRTX is currently an undervalued coin but im sure it wont be that way for long. With a functioning platform I know PRTX will gain traction. Their fast ROI is sweet but long term investment is where the real money is. They have a great development team and with the right marketing skills this coin will moon soon. All these cryptos are just coins, PRTX is a real functioning business on the blockchain.

Amen to that. I think there is a sweet spot between fast roi and long term investment. How do new users get to know a coin which has great potential? with searching for coins with high roi. how does a coin prove itself worthy? By staying on top of all those hard times we are having rn and focussing more on dev then quick money. It will turn out great I'm sure, time will tell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boumba

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

Hi everyone, I have a little surprise for some of you today.

We have had a few request about alternative way of staking Printex. The most recent one, was a user who came on discord and asked us if it would be possible to use his Raspberry Pi as a staking wallet for Printex. So we decided to give it a shot, and it actually worked out fine!

So if any of you are interested of doing the same, I just compiled and added a binary on our github for the daemon and cli for Rasbian Stretch
https://github.com/Printex-official/printex-core/releases

Also, because this is an unusual way of using a wallet, I created a little guide to make it easy to setup.
https://github.com/Boumbacomputer/Printex/blob/master/raspbian-v1.0.0.0.md

There you go, if your little Pi was only accumulating dust on a shelf, you know have a good way to use it and turn it into a little profit machine  Cheesy
If you run into any trouble, or would like me to add or change anything, please give me a shout on discord. I'll be happy to help!

Cheers!
kigtfrdh

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

Definitely a good plan with a good team, it is solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good plan.
hyugde

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

great project, strong team, strong community on discord.
the roadmap is consistent and full of good ideas, this project should be a great success, I am looking forward to the future implementations!
Good luck!
EdwardsEdward

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Nje

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

If u are a long term investor into Printex, u will have no issues. If u are a short term investor, I cannot give u any advice other than u can hope for mediocrity at best. Great wealth can only be obtained by investing in the future...and that's what PRINTEX is trying to do.
Good job until now Printex Team! Keep the hard work...we will back u up as much as we can! 💪💪💪
Wilson.Paula

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

Will follow your plan, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this plan well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their ideas. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent idea and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
anthoBTC

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

Join this great project with a good community and try to get a full masternode by taking part to the customization contest.
The shops plateform is almost ready to be released and some more news are going to be announced, so take a seat on this great project before it's too expensive for you! Would be so bad to miss that opportunity!
CryptoFanBoy78

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Very interesting project.
Nowadays, so many crypto projects coming with great ideas and trying to sell you a part of the moon for some $ and then you wait and hope for anything helping you getting back your money, but most of the time you don't.
Printex is based on a real business, product customization is more and more used for personal events or business marketing. They have already bought equipment to be ready to start printing as soon as their beta plateform is fully operational. They have almost finished the shops platform which is a great idea!
Do you really want to wait longer before investing in the GEM?
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Okay, here is an update from me since I said I have been sold PRTX mn earlier, and now again I bought PRTX from an exchange and my new MN is up and running. Currently, waiting for the first reward, hopefully, it won't take much time then I'm expecting. Printex current price is cheap, I guess it will improve once Bitcoin runs on a bull.
Wilson.Paula

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

This is good because this will help us to prevent to get scammed and to lose money, because this platform promotes regulated market which people will love because it's the solution to all problems that we suffer in online business economy.
Rachel-Johnson

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
papanipapi

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Very new project, with very interesting whitepaper. Great dev, very active community.

With such a small penny, can be a great future. I'm looking forward for future moon price of this coin.
Joserh

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

those who look think that many compliments become suspicious. but not investor, prtx and real and a diamond being cut, has a fantastic team, a supernatural community, then it is only a matter of time for the world to know the prtx, and with new exchanges will be a success, congratulations to our prtx and all team.
asecdhu7

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

PRTX is an interesting project and in shape with a good team and very experience, I think it is indeed worth it if it would be a great project and will continue to evolve.
Clonriscopoc

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Good day  I was interested in the business! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

It is good time to set up a printex master node for cheap price. I assume the price will go up very soon as this project has some real working ambitions to develop and implement in printing technology. Lets rock together.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

Why are early investors dumping its price? This project seems to be a real working product in development, but after getting listed in CMC, the performance reduced significantly. Dev or community manager, do you have any plan to recover the price? Maybe new exchange can help, or proceed whatever you promised during pre-sale. I'm up for grabbing a node in cheap.
Harry.Henry

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the plan. Thank you.
A$$bandit

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

Im really close to a masternode! and with this t shirt contest I might just be able to win one. PRTX has cool competitions. check them out on discord for all the fun cool contests that they hold. Their vendor marketplace is about to release. Great job! and thanks for being consistently active! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: