Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Myetherwallet alternatives  (Read 280 times)
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:18:14 AM

Two great alternatives to myetherwallet are coinomi and samourai wallets--both are android compatible and both support segwit.

Mintdice.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinomi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

Two great alternatives to myetherwallet are coinomi and samourai wallets--both are android compatible and both support segwit.

Thanks for the mention Smiley Coinomi has built-in support for a bit less than 400 ERC-20 tokens and on top of that you can manually add virtually any ERC-20 token in just a few steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTWo5MD4NaU (text version: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000009779)
Yudi96

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

it is advisable to use Imtoken app safer and avoid phishing site and do not need add costum token and you can control gass fee in imtoken app
RBICoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

Five most popular wallets Ethereum

Mist

Any crypto-currency project has its own standard implementation and the default wallet. Ethereum in this respect is no exception. The Ethereum Foundation, supporting the project, in addition to countless different clients and utilities, has created the Mister - Ethereum browser, which can also become a standard way of storing ETH and interacting with smart contracts.

However, do not forget that at the moment Mist is not quite ready to serve as a decent decentralized application, because it is still at the beta stage. To use it you will need a full installation on the hard disk of your computer (with synchronization of the block, which will take some time) and basic programming skills. The latest recommended version 0.7.6 (Beta 20) with the corrected vulnerabilities was released on June 26 and is available on the official website of the Ethereum project and on GitHub.

It is expected that the full release of Mist will take place together with the next version of the protocol Ethereum called Metropolis. In any case, despite the developer's warnings, Mist allows you to store ETH tokens and other crypto assets in the Ethereum block system and also deploy and use smart contracts.

In addition, Mist is integrated with the ShapeShift exchange, which allows for rapid conversion of ETH to bitcoin and vice versa.

Beginners should also pay attention to one important point: Mist provides a delineation of the concepts "Account" and "Wallet". At the same time, both the account and the wallet can store coins. The term "Account" means a standard and more understandable way for users of Bitcoin to store private and public keys, while "Wallet" is a smart contract running one or more accounts.

Among the shortcomings of this wallet can be called not very understandable for beginners functional and the lack of a mobile version (currently Mist is available for Windows, Linux and Mac).

EthereumWallet

Presented by the Canadian Kryptokit (division Decentral) EthereumWallet has a number of similarities with MyEtherWallet. In this case, all the same JavaScript is used with data collection on the client side, and the user can quickly create an Ethereum address in the browser.

For some time, the wallet was popular among users, but at the moment its development stopped at the beta stage. Despite this, the purse remains fully functional. However, it is better to abstain from operations with large amounts.

Jaxx

Stopping the further development of EthereumWallet, the Decentral team fully focused on Jaxx, which today can be considered one of the most user-friendly and user-friendly multi-currency wallets. Initially launched as a bitcoin-purse, Jaxx after a while added support for Ethereum, and later also for The DAO tokens. In the plans of the team - the addition of support for another fairly popular crypto currency Dash.

Even more interesting is the ability to link an existing account to multiple devices, since Jaxx is available not only in the desktop versions for Windows, Linux and Mac, but also for mobile devices based on Android and iOs. Also extensions are available for Chrome and FireFox browsers.

All this in combination with the integration of the ShapeShift exchange, the ability to import paper wallets and the upcoming release of the hardware purse makes Jaxx a truly unique solution.

Other advantages of Jaxx include support for HD addresses and smart contracts.

Geth

Geth is an old good console for using, sending, receiving and creating contracts in Ethereum. Geth is presented in assemblies for the main platforms: Windows, Linux and Mac. This wallet is unlikely to suit users who want to use the usual crypto currency purse. However, among programmers Geth is popular.

EthAddress

Another JavaScript-built purse is Ethereum with data collection on the client side. EthAddress is a generator of paper purses, it supports several types of wallets, including brain-wallets and collective wallets.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

Myetherwallet has alternative. For some certain reasons, I don't trust MEW. Its not user friendly and u can easily make mistake transacting from there. The best alternative to MEW is IMTOKEN. Imtoken is very easy and simple to use. No easy access to hacking and it is safe for everyone to use even newbies. We also have Eidoo wallet that also function very well. If you are looking for best alternative to MEW, go for Imtoken or Eidoo.
cryptoproLK

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

jaxx wallet is good solution.
xys9ik0p

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

Myetherwallet is perfect safe i only use the offline transfer just download the file for offline use

you just need two computers one online--- one offline

your private key will never expose since you generate the transaction offline

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

Hello fellows.. Please I need suggestions to alternatives of Myetherwallet. Probably an android app for storing tokens
Thanks. 
The only wallet as far as I know with lots of features and you can play a lot of things with contract address is "Myetherwallet"
But be careful this wallet is popular that's why so many people created phishing sites. Its safe but always check the url if its correct.
And many people didn't notice myetherwallet has eth to btc convertion its called swap.
I think the best fit wallet for you is Imtoken its an app and your safe from phishing it can store all Erc20 tokens.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Hello fellows.. Please I need suggestions to alternatives of Myetherwallet. Probably an android app for storing tokens
Thanks. 
I think you should try ImToken application. ImToken app is available for both android and iOS-based phones. You can put your MEW account in ImToken and be given ease in terms of transaction
chuchu111

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

I hear they say eidoo is the in thing when it's comes to all ERC20 tokens plus the security is superb, I personally have a MEW wallet and I think it also is good the only problem is I don't know how to add tokens in it so if anyone is an expert I would be happy to learn more
radoslava

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

MEW is perfectly safe as long as you bookmark the URL and never try to type in the address manually. I know too many people have lost their tokens by typing the wrong URL.
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

imToken is currently used as a wallet (currently only supports Ethereum and ERC20 tokens)!
This is the best wallet I've ever used. It's convenient, safe, and fast. There are often unexpected airdrops.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

MEW is perfectly safe as long as you bookmark the URL and never try to type in the address manually. I know too many people have lost their tokens by typing the wrong URL.

well that's not entirely true since keyloggers and dns hacks(apparently) can still make you lose your money.
hardware wallets are the way to go i think, or a paper wallet (if you know what you are doing and not using a sketchy platform to generate it to begin with)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3576100 some more wallet stuff  Grin

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: