Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ 🔥🔥🔥✅[ANN]ARTICLEX ICO-PUBLISHING PLATFORM-HUGE BONUS ✅🔥🔥🔥 ✅  (Read 690 times)
peperushing (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:54:02 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 08:38:05 AM by peperushing

ARTICLEX ICO

The idea behind Articlex is a user-customized web where everyone can instantly create a blog and easily monetize it thanks to the power of Blockchain technology.

OUR MISSION

We aim to do the following;

1. To create a user-customized web where everyone can instantly create a blog and easily monetize it.
To bring together several improvements to the experience that both visitors and publishers will have.
2. To develop a unique and universal platform where people can easily find out news and articles regarding every topic, searching between all the blogs in the network.

OUR VISION

The goal of Articlex is to make creation of websites extremely easy and completely free and unlimited for publishers. IT coding and programming knowledge will not be required. The unprecedented Articlex (ARTX) Currency and the Blockchain’s power will make more simpler than ever the content monetization. Publishers will have a renumeration in relation to their website’s traffic and the use of other advanced systems. Visitors can use the ARTX Cojn to buy files like ebooks, for sign up for premium blogs subscriptions among others.  

MAIN FEATURES OF ARTICLEX PLATFORM

Below is a summary of the main features;

Freeblogs
There will be no hosting cost for your own blog. The problem of expenses will be completely solved.

Incredibly fast
The intention is to build forefront data centers and infrastructures. Everything will be very fast.

Simplicity
Creation of a blog will be very easy. One will not require any knowledge or expertise.

Articlex ADs Network
ADs banners will be automatically shown on the network's blog. Big earnings for Publishers, small costs for whom buy ADs spaces

Private ADs sale
It is possible to create a page for the private sale of the ADs spaces on your own blog.

Articlex «Sell Box»
The sale of digital files in your blog will be possible with the creationof a «Sell Box» in the articles.

Donation Box
You can ask for donations in your own blog, through specific box. There are specific functions for no-profit organizations

Articlex «Sharing» fund
A small fund is thought for both Publishers of small websites and the most active visitors of the platform.

Premium Subscription
Everyone can create a premium blog and ask for a periodically payments to allow the reading of articles

Others include;
-Integrated Wallet
-Integrated Exchange
-Template Marketplace
-Automatic Cookie Policy
-Automatic Privacy Policy
-Freedom of speech

ARTICLEX ICO AND TOKEN INFORMATION

https://i.imgur.com/YWzHMYw.png

https://i.imgur.com/AAZQZdN.png

https://i.imgur.com/JAGDy8i.png
https://i.imgur.com/MXEfJ84.png
https://i.imgur.com/uU9oC1Z.png

ICO CRUCIAL DATES

Pre-ICO Start
May 15, 2018 (12:00AM UTC)

ICO Start
June 15, 2018 (12:00AM UTC)

Pre-ICO End
May 31, 2018 (11:59PM UTC)

ICO End
August 20, 2018 (11:59PM UTC)

Soft Cap
5'000'000 USD

Hard Cap
25'000'000 USD

Technology
ERC20 Token

Supply
3'000'000'000 ARTX

Price in ICO
1 ARTX = 0.02 USD
Minimal investment
50 USD

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

I like your idea, I understand that it will be something similar to the medium only with great features or am I mistaken, will there be any system to increase the activity levels?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

This project seems interesting. I would like to help you get the word out there Smiley

RESERVED FILIPINO TRANSLATION
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

Good idea. Is there a reward program? Do you need Chinese promotion groups?
peperushing (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

I like your idea, I understand that it will be something similar to the medium only with great features or am I mistaken, will there be any system to increase the activity levels?

Thanks. Our plan if for a customized web where everyone can instantly create a blog and easily monetize it. It will have great features such as freeblog, Incredibly fast, simple, one with an Integrated Wallet, Integrated Exchang, Template Marketplace, Automatic Cookie Policy, Automatic Privacy Policy, Freedom of speech among others
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

Thanks. Our plan if for a customized web where everyone can instantly create a blog and easily monetize it. It will have great features such as freeblog, Incredibly fast, simple, one with an Integrated Wallet, Integrated Exchang, Template Marketplace, Automatic Cookie Policy, Automatic Privacy Policy, Freedom of speech among others

you guys are doing a good project, I like it.

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

If you can help us create our websites easily then you have our upvote...
peperushing (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

If you can help us create our websites easily then you have our upvote...

Yes we will. It will even allow for more features. Stay tuned
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

the first monetization system in articlex is about ad networks, advertising banners will be automatically installed on blogs with low advertising costs and large payouts for publishers. How did it happen?
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

I wonder why they should reserve that 450 m coins for the team, isn't that too much?
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

This is a wonderful project from the look. I will join you from the airdrop
peperushing (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

I wonder why they should reserve that 450 m coins for the team, isn't that too much?

That amount will only make 9% of the total revenue. The rest 91% is distributed as you can see on the site
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

I read about the project and found there are many interesting features. Exchange of information in the Block with low fees, fast speed, unlimited for the author ... is one of the competitive advantages of the project?
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

Ok so note that we are waiting to see the workability of the whole website creation thing. Success
itachihl

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

This is a wonderful project from the look. I will join you from the airdrop
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

the coin fund allocation information on this project is very clear and transparent, the sales schedule of coins is also very clear with the price of coins that have been listed, for the total supply quite a lot, but no problem because the price of coins that are not too expensive
evian

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

French translation reserved
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

the coin fund allocation information on this project is very clear and transparent, the sales schedule of coins is also very clear with the price of coins that have been listed, for the total supply quite a lot, but no problem because the price of coins that are not too expensive

I agree..been checking it
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

How will you determine those who receive the free monthly tokens ?
peperushing (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

How will you determine those who receive the free monthly tokens ?

Hello.There aren't free Monthly Tokens. I suggest you read the whitepaper for more details and clarification. Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: