Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEO of BTC China speaking to CNBC  (Read 8958 times)
c933103

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:01:12 AM

So do exchanges in china need to use 3rd party payment providers ? Or can banks deal directly with exchanges  ... A clear yes or no would be useful  Huh

A BTC exchange in China called Huobi said to a newspaper that because all third party services are terminated, they have to handle thousands of money drawback request manually by bank transfer instead of that originally have a system in place which can help automatically process everything thus everyone in their company work till like 10 or 11 pm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
e521

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:17:41 AM

http://fiatleak.com/

At the rate China are buying coins, it looks like everyone else has been duped.

Okay I'm watching FiatLeak...  so what about it makes you think China is BUYING, as opposed to SELLING?

I don't understand the point behind FiatLeak now, it's showing buy orders, so what?
Does it show sell orders as well?

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:49:20 AM

It really annoys me when people start all their sentences with "So...". In English you BARELY EVER start a sentence with "So..." and it's even rarer to use it to answer a direct question. I mean WTF? I thought this was a quick fad but it's been going on long enough and we have to put a stop to it. I'm starting a committee or something. It drives me fucking nuts. Learn to English.

Top comment !!!

I completely agree. Starting a sentence with "so" implies some continuity of a dialogue that the listener hasn't been aware of..kind of "ah, you haven't heard about this, I'll just bring you up to date". At best it's ridiculous grammar and at worst it's an attempt to dismiss the legitimacy of the questioner's challenge and is patronising as f*ck.

It annoys the f*ck out of me as well and the Winklevoss's are the worst culprits.

On a related note, listen to them try to explain Bitcoin - instead of just saying "its peer to peer money that doesn't need a bank as a counterparty", they go on about cryptology and C++ programming !?!

http://www.businessinsider.com/winklevoss-twins-explain-what-bitcoin-is-2013-11
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:00:08 AM

It really annoys me when people start all their sentences with "So...". In English you BARELY EVER start a sentence with "So..." and it's even rarer to use it to answer a direct question. I mean WTF? I thought this was a quick fad but it's been going on long enough and we have to put a stop to it. I'm starting a committee or something. It drives me fucking nuts. Learn to English.

Top comment !!!

I completely agree. Starting a sentence with "so" implies some continuity of a dialogue that the listener hasn't been aware of..kind of "ah, you haven't heard about this, I'll just bring you up to date". At best it's ridiculous grammar and at worst it's an attempt to dismiss the legitimacy of the questioner's challenge and is patronising as f*ck.

It annoys the f*ck out of me as well and the Winklevoss's are the worst culprits.

On a related note, listen to them try to explain Bitcoin - instead of just saying "its peer to peer money that doesn't need a bank as a counterparty", they go on about cryptology and C++ programming !?!

So it's okay to pointlessly swear in most sentences?

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:06:33 AM

Top comment !!!

Nerd rage is kind of funny but grammar Nazi rage is vulgar. I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth.

viajero

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:08:09 AM

pages of pages of random, stupid, useless nonsense without any regard to the topic whatsoever. really sad to see what happened to this "community" in the last 8 months.

who the fuck cares about how bobby lee speaks english?! he's not a native speaker by the way!

techstorm2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:47:58 AM

Top comment !!!

Money cant buy intelligence!

Grin

Dime 7Q3cZtyJemmE8pJsrYgX24mHnkqZX6M6hP
BTC 18vbvovBeM5ZTZqR5ZWAy75EXE7qTNipuo
Mooncoin 2QgyivUMa7Zun6oPdxeE1yry1aNp5hqrDb
LTC Lg3UYGCAe3Tb146PiMqeGNLR7bnjdM447d
Doge DPd1XejW8TabJu5gfjyKnuQYQ9Vzw1anXN
StarfishPrime

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:58:16 PM

So, in other words: "learn to english" or stfu? Roll Eyes

¦                     
  ¦    ¦¦¦               
¦¦  ¦¦¦¦                 
                             ¦¦  ¦¦¦¦
                          ¦ ¦¦ ¦¦¦¦                     
                         ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦
                  ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦
                   ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦
                    ¦¦    ¦¦¦¦
                    ¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦
                   ¦¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦
                ¦¦¦¦    ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
             ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦ ¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
          ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦  ¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
        ¦¦¦¦         ¦        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦¦          ¦      ¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦         ¦¦         ¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦        ¦¦         ¦¦  ¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦       ¦          ¦ ¦¦   ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦¦     ¦¦          ¦   ¦    ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦     ¦          ¦      ¦   ¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦    ¦        ¦¦         ¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦   ¦¦     ¦¦         ¦   ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦   ¦     ¦¦         ¦¦¦   ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦   ¦¦    ¦        ¦    ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦    ¦   ¦        ¦¦    ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦    ¦  ¦¦       ¦     ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦    ¦  ¦      ¦      ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦   ¦ ¦¦     ¦¦     ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦   ¦ ¦¦     ¦¦    ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦  ¦ ¦¦    ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                        ¦¦

TorCoin.....
¦
¦
¦
¦
  Fully Anonymous TOR-integrated Crypto
               ¦ Windows     ¦ Linux     ¦ GitHub     ¦ macOS
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
   ANN THREAD
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
[/center]
drewster

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 04:25:26 PM

pages of pages of random, stupid, useless nonsense without any regard to the topic whatsoever. really sad to see what happened to this "community" in the last 8 months.

who the fuck cares about how bobby lee speaks english?! he's not a native speaker by the way!

Bobby Lee speaks better English than some of those on this forum, and much better than my mandarin.

BTC: 1CvoqpVjmy7ByCqqkxYqGXuB17wrgR2VKf
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.  Hey.  The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant."
geetee

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:57:30 PM

SO SOrry, SOme of us SOmetimes SO bad at grammar  Sad

Me too, every morning driving to work, every person being interviewed on the radio starts with "SO", AAARRRGGH, this is not the way to start a sentence, where did this come from, its nearly as annoying as the upward inflection which makes every statement sound like a question!

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Ahahahha- you listen to npr constantly, don't you? I've noticed the same thing- every smart guy they interview answers questions the same way. I have no idea where this started btw. Just funny; you're not the only one who's noticed. non-passive-sentence-speakers; unite!
igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:07:52 PM

Happy new difficulty 1.2 bilion   Grin

View Screen Capture

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 03:09:42 PM

What is after terrahash?

igorr

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:11:12 PM

after Th coming Ph

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 03:12:16 PM

Ooooooooooooooooh

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 03:12:24 PM

Den wat

igorr

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:15:21 PM

We go to difficulty 1000 bilion for next 6 months, or 60000 bilion for next 1 year

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:16:42 PM

Do you like therefore better? Wink
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 03:21:46 PM

We go to difficulty 1000 bilion for next 6 months, or 60000 bilion for next 1 year

What are those called?

cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:28:41 PM

What are those called?

1 trillion or 60 trillion. At least in The US.

igorr

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:29:36 PM

Difficulty rise 33% each 10 day, Diff coming 1.2 bilion and for next 10 days coming 1.6 bilion, and so forth

Calculation is simple, BTC mining is dead in April 2014g, game over,  Grin

You can try calculate, and see, game is over in April 2014g, no more mining profit.

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: