Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading  (Read 155 times)
PLMovs (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Please i have also been trying to learn trading on my own it seems to be way hard and hear of saying it's quite easy. I  will look ask for advice and tips to make a good crypto trader I will also love group suggestions to join.. Thanks
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

Please i have also been trying to learn trading on my own it seems to be way hard and hear of saying it's quite easy. I  will look ask for advice and tips to make a good crypto trader I will also love group suggestions to join.. Thanks
If you've learned about trading then it's time you try it because we'll never know if we don't try
First you start by analyzing some Cryptocurrency, after that start to make targets "targets profit,loss,and time" and finally you can try to practice it in the market

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

I'm using Thomas Demark methodology for trading crypto - learn and try to use too, it's the best for me.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

you just need first to practice eant you learn i think theres a lot of site that offer demo account for crypto trading to practice want you learn on crypto trading you just need to search one of those like iq option they offer demo account for trading or you can just try small amount to trade to gain experience on trading.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

#Choosing the potential coins to trade.
#looking for the best position to buy merchandise.
# Do not greedy determine sales targets, as long as already a profit then get used to satisfied.
# Dare to sell at cheaper prices when the market is negative so you can get a profit.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

Please i have also been trying to learn trading on my own it seems to be way hard and hear of saying it's quite easy. I  will look ask for advice and tips to make a good crypto trader I will also love group suggestions to join.. Thanks

Since the prices are very unpredictable, one of the beginner techniques I can give to you is once you traded one of your altcoins and if you earned a lot of profit, invest in smaller coins again and hold. As long as the coins become valuable, you can trade with smaller coins again and again. But you should only invest in coins that have a bright future specifically the coins that are listed in the top 50.

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

i suggest you to learn more about technical and fundamental analysis first before do a real crypto trading activity
and learn more about money management too,, my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

Trading is really hard to learn but if you think you're a good and a fast learner you can watch videos or search and read but if you're like me i think it is better to ask for some help and guidance with  the expert

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

to make control of market first you must control your self, dont panic when prices the coins are down, analysis where prices will go, and you must have good money management, when you lost again and again you must evaluation again your planning, remember your goal is profit
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

I'm using Thomas Demark methodology for trading crypto - learn and try to use too, it's the best for me.

I'm still learning to trade and have been searching for some easy techniques. Tom DeMark's strategy seems simple enough. Thanks for the tip, will definitely try this one out!
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

With a bag of information acquired is it time to invest? This is relative and we must not forget the market period in which we are to we can invest, we can not let go of the emotion of discovering something which can change our lives and it is at this point that the frustrations tend to appear. In short, we should really observe each step and then not complain about the frustrations.
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

I can advice you zTrader and TabTrader instruments that to analyse cryptocurrency market volatility. But it's just for beginner helping.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

Crypto trading can be very dependable on news. You have to spend alot of time researching on the events of coins and latest crypto news on. You can try to read on fundamental analysis.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

It is not easy to do crypto trading and it can take quite a bit of time before you finally get a hold of it and know how it works. Don't rush into it, go online and rad as much as you can, educate yourself and I'm guessing that it won't be too hard to find traders who are more than happy to talk about their practices and their experiences in the market and offer some good advice.
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

To successfully trade on the stock exchange, you need experience first of all. In order not to risk money, train to start on a demo account. Be sure to read the special literature. Better still, go to the exchange training course.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

My friend recommended me this group of Vkontakte https://vk.com/cisland I can say that it really is very good group. Subscription is paid and it is a stumbling block for many.

MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

try Trade Token (TIO)
The tokens are quite cheap now and the project seems promising.

Telegram: https://t.me/TradeToken
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

The best advice that i can give you is to learn to control your emotions. Second is to do a good money and portfolio management rules. Third is to invest as much as you can lose and forget about.  Dont get emotional and attach yourself to some project or token. Capitalize on your gains. Dont panic sell in big dumps or buy in big pumps. do the opposite
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

first, I would advise you to study the book "Memories of the stock speculator", then it is best to see the courses of the popular trader in your country. the Internet has a lot of resources on the subject of trading. first, learn, maybe find yourself a teacher. but do not risk your money without knowledge.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:12:42 AM

I think crypto trading is the safest way to earn profit in crypto. Because it is less riskier and it only needs you analysis and your instincts towards the behavior of the market. But the key to succeed in trading is not by the judgement base on the fluctuation of the coin market values but by the factors outside. Basically news and time.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: