Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone attending an event in NYC blockchain this week?  (Read 97 times)
LuvdubNation (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Just curious to see if anyone's going to participate in any of the events for NYC blockchain week.

I know I am.

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
cryboy24

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

Yes, I am going to participate in it. I am looking forward to it. I hope this event brings a new dimension to blockchain system.
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

No, I am not going to NYC blockchain event. Because I don’t live in USA.
allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

I am not surely. But I had the wish to be there. However, I will try though. Hope big fish in this sector will be there and bring some good news to make it more exciting.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

Just curious to see if anyone's going to participate in any of the events for NYC blockchain week.

I know I am.

I would very much like to take part in the conference, but for me it is very problematic because I am from Ukraine. Hope there will be good news

sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

i wanted to attend NYC blockchain week, but the problem is it would be tough for me to travel from my place to NYC. otherwisw i am very much looking forward to it.
Same here. Also tickets ran out pretty fast. So I have to watch Consensus on livestreams. Here's link if anyone wants to watch last day of conference tomorrow morning.

asuredbet3

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

I think this is soley for those in the US. We living in other parts wont be in attendance.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Same here. Also tickets ran out pretty fast. So I have to watch Consensus on livestreams. Here's link if anyone wants to watch last day of conference tomorrow morning.
Hey mate I didn't knew that there's a livestream for the conference. Thanks for the link anyway.

I wish that I could attend any of these crypto conference in the future, I'm far and I'm not yet prepared to attend of it but this is one of my dreams before the market goes on bull or if it's on bull then I can have many tickets as I want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: