Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be one of those weak hands!!!  (Read 534 times)
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

One news about Mt Gox that would not really change price all that much if it was true and they chicken out and sell. Well maybe that is good riddance. I hope they don't come back Grin don't be one of them!

Whenever Mt Gox coins get moved even though there is no proof of them actually dumping it on the market, the entire market is thrown into panic mode. And it's not just Mt Gox - all sorts of news, relevant or not, get people into panic selling mode.

Obviously, that's not what you want. Because selling at low prices is the exact opposite you want to do.

This dump is probably not triggered by the Mt Gox rumors alone, though. The $10k resistance proved to but too much for BTC to go through, but the same principle applies - don't panic sell in a dump, it's just not a good strategy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellmen08

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

Yes the news of Mt Gox is bit frightening.  But no issue. I think market can not be control by a single person.  So if it face some crisis, it will recover. Though we all should be aware of those limited weak hands.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

Yes the news of Mt Gox is bit frightening.  But no issue. I think market can not be control by a single person.  So if it face some crisis, it will recover. Though we all should be aware of those limited weak hands.

I would like your words to be true, but nevertheless a huge amount of Bitcoin on the market, it's still an increase in the Offer, which Demand does not cope with.

HELLO EVERYONE.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

I would like your words to be true, but nevertheless a huge amount of Bitcoin on the market, it's still an increase in the Offer, which Demand does not cope with.
everything will depend only on the users and investors themselves. If we show interest and will invest our funds in Bitcoin without caring about the current state of things on the market, then this is definitely to improve the situation in the near future.
georgereyes

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

Too many weak hands in the space. Its like people think everything is going to zero which is impossible. Even bitconnect still has volume lol
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

One news about Mt Gox that would not really change price all that much if it was true and they chicken out and sell. Well maybe that is good riddance. I hope they don't come back Grin don't be one of them!
Just let them be on selling of into their holdings but regarding into that News about Mtgox selling off then it will really affect the price considering into those numbers of bitcoins into its possession. Telling yourself not to be included into those weak hands wont really be that easy which theres always a tendency that you will able to feel the panic and doubts either you would hold or sell into those times.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

If you are a day trader and never seem to be making money, I suggest pick a few very good coins that will moon in 2018 and send them off to MEW or ledger or a compatible wallet and forget about it, and leave a bit on an exchange for trading daily, even if you lose on day trading come back in 6 months to a year and check your MEW or ledger and you will be in for a surprise.

Keeping everything on an exchange is not only not safe but you are tempted to buy pumps with all your money and lose even more money when it dumps.

Saying this suggestion to help me out as well as others who are addicted to checking Binance or Bittrex every 5 min for the next pump.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

MT.GOX only moves their bitcoin but almost all cryptocurrencies are bloody, this is the fact that market psychology is easily affected by FUD
Let weak hands sell their crypto this is an opportunity for us to buy at cheap prices
Even though we think that this is not good but it also give benefits to us who have enough money  in the pocket to buy their coins in cheap. Actually, dumpers are just spoiling out crypto and they don't give anything good for the development. But then, we can't force them to stop their doings and maybe the best thing we can do is that just letting them go.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

weak hands impatient and acting out of fear of losing, these people have to train themselves with a lot of reading books and studying the psychology of commerce, I sometimes also think these weak hands are deliberately destroying the market, this is just my guess.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:54 AM

Eww soft lil weak pussie hands Gross
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:23:10 AM

I think that those who only cry when rates go down are making bad impact on crypt and other participants.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

weak hands impatient and acting out of fear of losing, these people have to train themselves with a lot of reading books and studying the psychology of commerce, I sometimes also think these weak hands are deliberately destroying the market, this is just my guess.
The main point here be strong whatever the bad news happen and dont fall for false news. Yes those weak hands actually will feel regret for selling theirs in this situation of down price. They may contributes for fall down in the larket but still there are many who believes on bitcoin future.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

I thought Mt Gox are not allowed to sell more bitcoin until september ? I don't understand why would people be scare of it when we are still in may

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

People started panic selling when mt. gox fails and file a bankruptcy we can't blame those people because they are just affected by the fud and the panic of getting all of their profits to be loss.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

I guess there are not that many weak hands left after all the stories and past performances, it could be the case earlier, now everyone is trying to re-buy somewhere lower. I am not the one like that, but holding is boring.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

I know some members in here are still in doubts about crypto, that's why they immediately sell their coins once they heard some bad news  against crypto. We can't force them anyway to stop their doings and gain some trust into crypto, but only we shall give them time to realize what is good and the possible result of having such weak hands.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

People started panic selling when mt. gox fails and file a bankruptcy we can't blame those people because they are just affected by the fud and the panic of getting all of their profits to be loss.
It has been part of the history and until now this hasn't been settled since the incident looks like a staged one.

To those that has weak hands you better teach yourselves on how to be calm so that one day you'll learn from that weakness and you can stand better.

This isn't the way to trade.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:25:22 AM

However perhaps we are arguing in the wrong way or even putting extremist views. In my opinion we should be cautious and humble when diagnosing or commenting on weak hands, this concept is quite relative and does not cling to the fact of having small amounts or even being desperate for a trade. In short, there are precise concepts about weak hand and one of them is lack of true knowledge of what is happening and the lack of knowing where exactly the crypto world goes and this can be considered weak hand.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

That's true! We have to be patient and not be a weak hand. We must try to hold the coins and sell it when the right moment comes.
Yes, as the saying goes "Patience is virtue". For me, in the world of BTC we must not think negatively. People feel weak because they don't really endure the volatility of BTC.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Yeah I also think that the current market is shaking out the most noobs that are still scared. It could take a while before we finally shaked out all weak hands. But I am sure that we will go up as soon as the bottom dumpers are gone Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: