Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:45:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {[ANN][ITO] VEGA Token (VGA)=pass to SOFTWARE * for your VEGA rig}  (Read 1197 times)
Vega Token VGA (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 10:29:54 AM by Vega Token VGA

I am really satisfied with QMS! No more regedit, enable disable etc etc!
BIG UPS PAL! Nicely done!

Thamez

Thank you for the support and positive vibes and hard mined ETH,

Coming soon VGA NOS 0fee Miner for QMS to complement 0fee pools

Free download QMS:
http://vgaserver.tech/file/QMS.zip

Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Norway is reach country)
May be this ico can give us good profit))

Thnx,
The profit we are aiming to spread is  through more efficient VEGA mining,
we do not aspire to join the countless other pump and dump coins/tokens with no real, identifiable purpose and/or results,
thus waited and self funded our launch software QMS as tangible proof of our intention

VEGA Token (VGA) is minted in limited quantity and held by members to qualify for use of VGA Dev. We do not believe members will want to part with their share of VGA
and now at ITO Vega Tokens are abundant at a fixed starting price. You can figure out what will happen to token/share price in the future with VGA Dev. thats irreplaceable for Vega mining.
Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

If you know what you are doing, buy VGA directly from:

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x26b2b4952a10b1782827d339a02aecb008edb817-ETH

or follow the steps outlined here:

https://vegatoken.org/join-vga
Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:02:49 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 02:40:59 PM by Vega Token VGA

ETH network conjestion

Be advised as of 14/05/18 ForkDelta is experiencing delays in transactions, so getting the VGA in wallet can take hours/days at 4gwei gas,
Instead, send ETH subscprition to VGA Fund:  0x7377948A1Efa6f357C78F0Ad3F6433c3C48AF787
with an email to admin@vegatoken.org of the Tx and your VGA wallet address to receive Vega Token (VGA) in minutes.

bubaba

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

This allready looks good. Keep up the good work and the good communication.

Looking forward to get more and MOAR out of my vegas Wink

Thx for implementing differenet pp tables on each card individually that fast.
Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

This allready looks good. Keep up the good work and the good communication.

Looking forward to get more and MOAR out of my vegas Wink

Thx for implementing differenet pp tables on each card individually that fast.

Indeed, much more coming, irresistible to all Vega miners but by that time ITO will be over and 500VGA satoshi will be worth a bit more than 0.5ETH i forsee  Wink

As you are a VGA member, we listened to your request for multi GPU control and made it happen before the scheduled update to QMS after ITO. This is the kind of versatility that we expect as miners thus is what we provide to our contributors.

Thanx Bubaba, your support is much appreciated.

Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:48:36 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:44:48 PM by Vega Token VGA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR FE OWNERS

Latest Dev:

QMS is being updated during this ITO period to accommodate RX Vega Frontier Edition.

QMS drives FE to 2200H/s CN  with 1 click.

Once set up, you just start miner, stop change settings start miner until you are happy with H/W.

We have not completed speed tests but over 2400 seems possible now that QMS controls ALL STATES of the GPU.

VGA

Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

We have been advised by members that the current way of obtaining Vega Token (VGA) from ForkDelta is difficult and at present time consuming (may take 2 days).

To make things easier and faster deposit your membership to the VGA fund direct bypassing ForkDelta if you wish instant response

details here:

https://vegatoken.org/join-vga

bandana121

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

All the best for the project!
Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

Be sure to set the correct gas price in gwei when making any Tx over the Ethereum blockchain.

check on the link below for current Gas price rates and fill in the Metamask field before submiting

https://ethgasstation.info/
Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Github:

https://github.com/VEGAtoken/QMS
Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

The first VGA 0fee mining pools are ready ahead of schedule and will be enjoyed by VGA members in the next few days after limited inhouse testing.

Initial test pool is for SUMO heavy which will be offered to members in a few days with Haven and Monero pools as a start. We are currently taking member requests as to which pools VGA must setup.

This is VGA 0fee pools with 0fee compile of XMR STAK for now until the VGA all coin miner is released.

You can find the 0fee 2.4.2 XMR STAK compiled by JaredKaragen (unrelated but much appreciated by VGA) here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3264773.new

ITO will be over soon and the  0.5ETH VGA lifetime membership will seem as expensive as BTC $50 did not so long ago.
Open markets will price discover the value of VGA with QMS, 0fee member mining pools, VGA Compute Drivers, VGA OS, real time tech support, giveaways, and, and, and, after the VGA Dev. Team price fix at ITO.

If you are simply unable to pay the fee in one amount but wish to join VGA, contact us through the Slack channel #qms_guide and we will see what is possible for your individual situation as our credo is to empower small to medium sized miners.

https://join.slack.com/t/vegatoken/shared_invite/enQtMzY2NjE5ODE4ODY3LWYxNmVjMGNkODAxZThiNzk3ZjYyMzMxYjJhNWEyOTg0M2U4Y2FhMzFiYTE5ZjQ3NWU4ZGY2YWFhMTBlZjlhNjA
rustyTuB

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Is there an Android telemetry monitor? Just wondering on what platform I'll monitor while away.
Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

Is there an Android telemetry monitor? Just wondering on what platform I'll monitor while away.

We have not gotten that far yet but its on the update schedule after ITO so the way to go about it for now would be the traditional teamviewer etc way.

If we get member requests for this feature to be pushed forward, we will tackle the issue ahead of schedule.
Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

If you all wish trial codes for QMS, send us a pm on the #qms_guide Slack channel here:

https://join.slack.com/t/vegatoken/shared_invite/enQtMzY2NjE5ODE4ODY3LWYxNmVjMGNkODAxZThiNzk3ZjYyMzMxYjJhNWEyOTg0M2U4Y2FhMzFiYTE5ZjQ3NWU4ZGY2YWFhMTBlZjlhNjA

Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:36:27 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 08:14:11 PM by Vega Token VGA

We have a VGA FE rig on the VGA 0fee pool mining Sumo as i write this and would like to acknowledge Ed for making it happen way ahead of schedule, big thank you and congrats to our Chief Software Developer.

Seems our project schedule planning did not account for this mans brilliance and resolve.

Member access via one button click on the updated QMS will be available for members in a few days.

Take advantage now, we are not stopping until we hit 100mh ETH, 5kH CN/GPU, maybe just after ITO ends? maybe a little later? maybe more than 100kh? maybe we have already killed the asic scourge but are waiting for the right moment? maybe we cant let the world know just yet?

do not regret later, TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW...

https://vegatoken.org/
carlosmonaco

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Just to add to what others have said, the Vega Token (VGA) guys are amazing and QMS is already worth getting in on the ITO.  I regret not buying in pre-ITO stage as I could have gotten in much cheaper (work and other things delayed me getting started in time), but with the both the work they are doing to unlock the power of the Vegas and the responsiveness and helpfulness of the team and the community, the ITO cost is cheap and I predict many will be paying more in the future.  I'm generally a newbie in this space and ForkDelta is particularly frustrating to use (definitely send direct to avoid this) but any problems I e-mailed about were quickly responded to and they really want to build a community and software that provides value.

Get your token and join the community now if you have or are getting AMD Vega GPUs as you won't regret it.

JP

New account , real user or team member ? ^^
Vega Token VGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

Just to add to what others have said, the Vega Token (VGA) guys are amazing and QMS is already worth getting in on the ITO.  I regret not buying in pre-ITO stage as I could have gotten in much cheaper (work and other things delayed me getting started in time), but with the both the work they are doing to unlock the power of the Vegas and the responsiveness and helpfulness of the team and the community, the ITO cost is cheap and I predict many will be paying more in the future.  I'm generally a newbie in this space and ForkDelta is particularly frustrating to use (definitely send direct to avoid this) but any problems I e-mailed about were quickly responded to and they really want to build a community and software that provides value.

Get your token and join the community now if you have or are getting AMD Vega GPUs as you won't regret it.

JP

New account , real user or team member ? ^^

JP is our newest member, and a very gracious one at that.
VGA Dev. Team had no prior contact or association with this gentleman before he took the decision to join as a full lifelong VGA member with a voting voice in VGA development.

He like one other member made the mistake of not using the ForkDelta link supplied in various places chiefly here: https://vegatoken.org/join-vga and did a manual search for Vega Token which yields an unrelated Vega Token (VEGA) not (VGA), worthless at the satoshi level.

We have tried to rectify this issue with ForkDelta directly but get told "its the clients fault".
The VGA team feels the problem lays with all 3 parties involved thus we stepped up and took full responsibility for all parties and reimbursed JP and the other member free of additional charges to complete the 500VGA satoshi needed to automatically unlock QMS and all our Dev. present and future, in essence loosing that part of the membership fee by making a giant gift to someone that sold this unrelated worthless token (VEGA) not (VGA) at an astronomical gain for their price range.

As we keep on repeating by words and proof of action, we are not doing this to buy lambos, we are doing this to empower you the people, thus are willing to take a hit for the cause even if we could employ valid excuses to absolve ourselves from fault.

Your question is valid, whether JP is a real member or VGA plant and can be answered by your own investigation in the market history on ForkDelta, and the VGA fund wallet address to see the transfers of VGA token to its members. Ofcourse you could argue back and say all this is also orchestrated, but then i would refer you to our Slack channel to see for yourself and interact with us and our members its free and instant.

All information is available in the pages of our site https://vegatoken.org including instructions on how to join VGA, invite link to our Slack channel and all other social media, VGA fund wallet address and much much more.

We are updating QMS on an almost daily basis according to member demands before making the big update connecting QMS with 1 click to the VGA 0fee mining pools currently under inhouse testing. For example we got a member request to add a mouse over rpm count to the rpm % for more accurate monitoring and testing which our Chief Software Developer will be updating in the coming hours/day.

We welcome any questions concerning our transparency, intent and methods as its all in the public sphere for anyone to access with a little knowledge and determination.

Pan. K.
Vega Token (VGA)
Oslo, Norway
JennyatKW

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Do you plan to use your product only for Norway or for other countries?
carlosmonaco

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

First : sorry  for my English , I'm not English Native.

Skepticism is a good asset in the world of cryptocurrency, unfortunatly most of the project are scams. I do not say QMS is one of them. It seems like a good projet and may be a very good one.
But for now if we consider facts, the only thing we got is an easy to use tool for vega owners. ( I agree it's a good one, but until now, it does not perform better than other tools on the market ).

My point of view is :
- Promise are great ( 100 Mh/s ..., almost to good to be true, even if I hope these kinds of results for my RX VEGA)
- Business model is weird , one shot payment for an unfinished sofware..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: