Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to borrow 0.24BTC  (Read 1025 times)
_Crash_ (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:17:46 PM

Hi,

In an effort to gain mining hardware which will ultimately increase my hashing speed to gain back the amount, I was wondering if anybody could lend me 0.24BTC. I know you've all heard "I'll send it back" but people probably don't, however I don't intend to scam as it's urgent due to the Christmas shopping etc.

I will add the address in my contacts so I can pay you back in slow amounts (0.05BTC) or as a whole whichever you prefer. I just want to do what I can to keep you assured.

Thanks.

MiningSpace.net - MULTI-COIN / MULTI-POOL :: Miners Paid TX Fees! :: Europe :: Most Profitable Pool! :: Gigabit Connectivity :: 0% Fee!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 02:25:47 PM

Hi,

In an effort to gain mining hardware which will ultimately increase my hashing speed to gain back the amount, I was wondering if anybody could lend me 0.24BTC. I know you've all heard "I'll send it back" but people probably don't, however I don't intend to scam as it's urgent due to the Christmas shopping etc.

I will add the address in my contacts so I can pay you back in slow amounts (0.05BTC) or as a whole whichever you prefer. I just want to do what I can to keep you assured.

Thanks.

You can assure us by providing collateral worth $150.  Otherwise, no one will take the chance, since there is nothing to force you to pay back.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 10:05:26 PM

Sure, I can do this loan, but I'll need a collateral of an alt-coin or if you have some sort of account worth value.  PM me if interested.
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:25:30 PM

You haven't provided anything and in fact your activity and posts and rep. are pretty low.  So you'll have to come up with something for collateral.  PM me if you have something.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄