Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] KNC Neptune 1st Day Preorder - 31 BTC  (Read 486 times)
force66 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:18:05 PM

I have a 1st day KNC Neptune pre-order that was paid for on the first day that I would like to sell for 31 BTC. It's order #117**. KNC is a great company and will probably make the best bitcoin miner in the world because their asic engineers have been experts in this field longer than any other company. I've already purchased a miner on here a few months ago for 160 btc, so I am a trusted user here. Hurry up and buy while the price of bitcoin is at its all-time lowest. KNC sold out of this preorder the first day and their second offering of this preorder has already been sold out as well. Don't miss your chance to get one of the world's fastest miners.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 01:31:14 PM

I have a 1st day KNC Neptune pre-order that was paid for on the first day that I would like to sell for 31 BTC. It's order #117**. KNC is a great company and will probably make the best bitcoin miner in the world because their asic engineers have been experts in this field longer than any other company. I've already purchased a miner on here a few months ago for 160 btc, so I am a trusted user here. Hurry up and buy while the price of bitcoin is at its all-time lowest. KNC sold out of this preorder the first day and their second offering of this preorder has already been sold out as well. Don't miss your chance to get one of the world's fastest miners.

loooool....hold on while I collect myself from the floor cause you just blew me to pieces..you paid 160 btc..*cough* "a few months ago"?  If you're not full of shit you got massively ripped off. A first batch unit should've cost around ~10 btc at the time when it was first made available. BTC/USD exchange rate was pretty high at the time.

Did you by any chance mean to say you paid 16 BTC for it, not 160 btc?

And if you're asking 31 btc now at today's exchange rate that should be around $16,000, which is what I suspect you _may_ have paid "a few months ago" .

force66 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:39:04 PM

i meant a bit more than a few months, sorry. i know i overpaid, but i just wanted to get started mining asap and i wasn't looking to make a short term profit. here's the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254852.msg2717295#msg2717295

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 02:09:59 PM

i meant a bit more than a few months, sorry. i know i overpaid, but i just wanted to get started mining asap and i wasn't looking to make a short term profit. here's the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254852.msg2717295#msg2717295

Ok, now I get it. You shoul've been a bit more clear in your first post. You paid over 160 for some OTHER miners not a KNC Jupiter.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: