Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education?  (Read 3604 times)
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

I would say, that you can study and work with cryptocurrency at the sam etime, as many guys do in my country here.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

I have both. education is now an important point of life, and it can be a very good investment in the future. well, bitcoin is also the same, so when i have a chance to invest in both, i will do it.
An investment in education is life long thing that keeps on giving because the jobs that you may have are mostly dependent on the the type of education that you received and it will be to invest in education because you will then have more money from your salary to invest in Bitcoins.
In market point of view both are necessary things to survive and both are dependant on each other. You can not leave one by other and can not underestimate one or both because we have a long life to live with it and without these both survival would be very difficult. This modern world needs a person to invest in crypto because this source is easy to make profit for you and without education it is impossible. On the other hand if you have no resources then you can not take education so both are dependant on each other.

That is definitly correct becasue you cannot go to invest in bitcoin if you don't have education as well. But we cannot say in that way also because their are successful who doesn't have education as well but it is different in bitcoin because in bitcoin their are steps to go through. It is need to understand everything that needs to do, for me both needs for investment for the future stability.
veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

Education is very important to all of us and nobody can steal that so better study hard and try to fulfill all your dreams and at the same time having investment in bitcoin is good also in order for us to support our daily needs and also expenses for tuition fees.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Investing in something without investing in knowledge is nothing, I can say that investing in education is the best among all investmen, why?, simply because the value of wisdom and knowledge is never ever gonna go down. You can invest in many things like business or cryptocurrencies, but there is always a risk of losing, investing in education only lead to gain without loses. 

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

It's always important to pick up on your education, but the other important part is that globally the basic level education is only going backwards. I notice that in my own country, but also the countries around me. If you see that even those who enjoyed the best possible education also struggle to find a job matching their education level, you know things are going backwards significantly. The lack of jobs and governmental incentive to invest in education are the main problems we are facing in current times. I managed to find a job like 4 years ago that's completely different from the side/industry I studied years for. It really felt like I wasted years for nothing -- self education seems like a better way to move forward.
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity of lifetime..

You can always educate yourself sooner or later.. 
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

I'm really hoping that this has to be a joke, as the prime thing that SHOULD be funded more (in certain places) is going to be education. There's no reason for people and governments to invest in a crypto that is risky upon all hell, wouldn't you rather see this money going into education for the next generation to ensure that they will succeed? Yes, you would. Because that makes a lot more sense then trying to invest in something more risky then penny stocks.

Sometimes I don't understand why people post things like this, then I notice I'm on a bitcoin website....
This is not really about the government as based on the OP, this is more like an individual decision. Now, one thing is that even while I was in school, I really wished I had gotten to know about bitcoin.

Investing does not mean you have to spend all that you have before you can invest and it would be foolish of anyone to actually go use their fee to invest, but there are still some little changes here and there than if one had invested and overlooked from the onset would have amounted to something huge. Still, they are both good and none can be left out, so do both if you can.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

Well i think the OP covered everything here. But really for me, the question of education versus Bitcoin really rests on where you put value in. If you value money nd investments then drop out of highschool and pursue crypto currencies full time, if you value a diploma then go for college. Both gives you an income, and both needs a level of education to actually be proficient. Now the question is, what do you value?

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

Education is the best investment one can get. Every thing in life is not about the money even though it is important to have it. It is good to be informed and educated no body can take that from you but when you invest in bitcoin you can lost your investment because of its volatility. When you have money and you are educated you will act, think  and behave differently from a rich illiterate. Education sharpens who we are and no investment is better than that.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

Investment in education and investment in bitcoin are both fruitful.There should be no end to education,so invest in.And every step requires money, so to find the right way to earn money.But that is the best medium Bitcoin Where to earn easily by legalization.
What a beautiful resemblance you just shared here. Definitely for human race, education is compulsory and mandatory thing that makes them human. Likewise it is so important for a person to get into bitcoins world and invest money in there. This will absolutely increases your wealth status and you would be making huge money for your living. Your living standard would be enhanced as well.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

Investment in education is really the wise choice rather than prioritizing bitcoin. I read a topic somewhere in politics and society saying that education nowadays is not important anymore, because there are people that have bachelor degree but their job is not what they finished from their studies and then the OP promoted the cryptocurrency is best choice than spending the time in education.
Although bitcoin or the crypto currency is helping our financial matter, still this is not enough to neglect education, because in the end, a person with education has always the first choice of every opportunity.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

education should be above everything else! everyone should keep that in mind... education will never be faded nor fluctuate it dont have volatility and cannot be affected in any negative news. it is with you and nothing can hack nor take it from you.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

Education is important so it should go first. My parets would even tell me that its a treasure that no one can steal unlike any other wealth and investment, someone can steal it. However, its a case to case basis, there are people who lives in the poverty line and has no chance to study more. But if they strive to get out of that line and they suddenly find out about bitcoin, they are lucky.
Yeah absolutely education should go first, because when we're young age our parents always told and always remind us the importance of education to a person  life to become successful someday but  sad to say that sometimes it's  opposite those who were not successful enough in attaining higher education, are become successful financially compared to those who earned  degree, it simply because there's no perfect science in getting  rich it is  a common sense and sometimes luck. like bitcoin who would know that it goes these far those trust it  are lucky.
Investment in Bitcoin and investment in education both are equally good and we should proceed for the adoption of both and not just one because living in this modern world is not possible without education and the crypto world because the other sources will take your wealth free of cost as tax. Investment in Bitcoin needs your knowledge and education so first we should invest in education in order to invest in Bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

For sure im not a student,so what i will choose is investments in not only bitcoin but cryptocurrency since i have some altcoins in my folio but ofcourse bitcoin has a big bag on them.

But i support education too because without knowledge without power,and both of that is needed to be a successful bitcoiner
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

All of us are wants to have a better life in future! Did you remembered when you are in school you always thought that you need to study hard to get a nice job in order to help your family and for you also to establish your own family. But at this generation you noticed that even though you are working with full time job it is not enough to make better way living. That's why you would try to look in another opportunities that helps you to earn more money for family.

Do you think Investment in education is better or Investment in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin is much better?

Base of this articles which is better investment in future for you?

Share your thoughts about this.

Bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value. When gold and bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of 6 percent during the same period. These exuberant returns indicate that bitcoin is getting investors excited about the prospect of placing funds into a brand new asset class.

Bitcoin’s soaring value and its proven investor performance compared to the gold standard, are indicators that it is high time to weigh the opportunities and risks that come with investing in the world’s leading digital currency.

Opportunities:

Many argue that bitcoin, like other currencies, has value only because people perceive it to have value. It is for this reason that many critics view bitcoin’s price development as nothing more than a bubble. However, there are drivers behind bitcoin’s excellent returns that have nothing to do with hype or speculative opportunism.

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

Why an Education is the Best Investment you can Make

Whether you consider your education a right, a privilege or something you “just need to do” as part of life, you should always consider it an investment. If you think of your future professional life as a business, your education is an integral part in the overall structure and quality of that business.

And it doesn’t matter if you end up working for yourself or someone else, the education element is an investment that provides the tools necessary for you to move forward and become successful. Every expert, leader and big shot in every industry started by learning the basic skills they needed to get the ball rolling, and the same will be true for you.

The Time of Your Life  

Besides having a great time with new experiences, connections are the first reason your education is a worthwhile investment. Quite often, college years are networking disguised as fun. It may not seem like you’re making professional connections for the future, but it’s not uncommon to reconnect with the people you shared this experience with later on, especially in the age of social networks.

Decision-Making Leverage

Smart decisions are crucial for a business to excel, and getting a good education puts you in a position to make the right professional decisions at the right time. Being educated in your field gives you a sense of accomplishment and confidence, which enable you to make decisions with confidence moving forward.

Career Boost

It goes without saying that an education is a great investment if you plan to work in a career for someone else. Depending on your career choice, a formal education might be a must-have to even get into the field. But even if it isn’t, taking that extra step will get you started higher up the ladder and will help you move up at a faster pace.

Future Security

Security is a word you see come up regularly when speaking about education and employment. Whether you want to go out on your own or work for someone else, that education will be there to break your fall if something goes wrong or doesn’t work out.

If you lose your job or your entrepreneurial attempt falls flat, an education means you get a second chance and it won’t take nearly as long to make it happen. If you think of your career and your financial life like a business, it’s easy to see why an education is the best investment you can make in yourself.

Click here to view source link  http://www.cestarcollege.com/blog/news-and-events/why-an-education-is-the-best-investment-you-can-make/

Thank you!  

Very big article, don’t have much time to read all your post. In short I would like to say that both are for a bright future. Bitcoin is a source of making more and more money in short time and education is to know things better and to have respectable life in a community. Without education we cannot step with society well and without money we cannot survive.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

All of us are wants to have a better life in future! Did you remembered when you are in school you always thought that you need to study hard to get a nice job in order to help your family and for you also to establish your own family. But at this generation you noticed that even though you are working with full time job it is not enough to make better way living. That's why you would try to look in another opportunities that helps you to earn more money for family.

Do you think Investment in education is better or Investment in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin is much better?

Bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value. When gold and bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of 6 percent during the same period. These exuberant returns indicate that bitcoin is getting investors excited about the prospect of placing funds into a brand new asset class.

Bitcoin’s soaring value and its proven investor performance compared to the gold standard, are indicators that it is high time to weigh the opportunities and risks that come with investing in the world’s leading digital currency.

Opportunities:

Many argue that bitcoin, like other currencies, has value only because people perceive it to have value. It is for this reason that many critics view bitcoin’s price development as nothing more than a bubble. However, there are drivers behind bitcoin’s excellent returns that have nothing to do with hype or speculative opportunism.

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

Whether you consider your education a right, a privilege or something you “just need to do” as part of life, you should always consider it an investment. If you think of your future professional life as a business, your education is an integral part in the overall structure and quality of that business.

And it doesn’t matter if you end up working for yourself or someone else, the education element is an investment that provides the tools necessary for you to move forward and become successful. Every expert, leader and big shot in every industry started by learning the basic skills they needed to get the ball rolling, and the same will be true for you.

The Time of Your Life  

Besides having a great time with new experiences, connections are the first reason your education is a worthwhile investment. Quite often, college years are networking disguised as fun. It may not seem like you’re making professional connections for the future, but it’s not uncommon to reconnect with the people you shared this experience with later on, especially in the age of social networks.

Decision-Making Leverage

Smart decisions are crucial for a business to excel, and getting a good education puts you in a position to make the right professional decisions at the right time. Being educated in your field gives you a sense of accomplishment and confidence, which enable you to make decisions with confidence moving forward.

Career Boost

It goes without saying that an education is a great investment if you plan to work in a career for someone else. Depending on your career choice, a formal education might be a must-have to even get into the field. But even if it isn’t, taking that extra step will get you started higher up the ladder and will help you move up at a faster pace.

Future Security

Security is a word you see come up regularly when speaking about education and employment. Whether you want to go out on your own or work for someone else, that education will be there to break your fall if something goes wrong or doesn’t work out.

If you lose your job or your entrepreneurial attempt falls flat, an education means you get a second chance and it won’t take nearly as long to make it happen. If you think of your career and your financial life like a business, it’s easy to see why an education is the best investment you can make in yourself.

Click here to view source link  http://www.cestarcollege.com/blog/news-and-events/why-an-education-is-the-best-investment-you-can-make/

Thank you!  

Very big article, don’t have much time to read all your post. In short I would like to say that both are for a bright future. Bitcoin is a source of making more and more money in short time and education is to know things better and to have respectable life in a community. Without education we cannot step with society well and without money we cannot survive.

For me education is very important in every people because education we can control our attitude and we think if bad or good and we have many things to know in our life because of education and education is very important because in that way we have a chance to get opportunity to work a good company while bitcoin is good also because we can earn a money but its risky.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

Investment in education is so very important for all people, education in the fuel of our entire life educations brings us to uncomplicated ways of life. Investment in education can we considered to be unlimited wealth and it gives us the greatest possibilities to steps along tje roads of our success. Without education our whole life will become useless and worthless because as I said before, "Education is the fuel of our life".
jayar_cabaltera17

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

For me investment in bitcoin vs investment in Education is definitely same but the distinction between investment in bitcoin and education because you cannot earn all knowledge in school and for sure bitcoin mining never been discussed in school. You can invest in bitcoin as long as you can but not in school, you can invest your time in school but not educated people are not been successful maybe some but when you invest your time to bitcoin surely you will earn but I'm not saying don't study invest your time to school but invest more time in bitcoin
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

For me investment in education is the best, because it is your wealth and you can use your education in finding a job. Yes we can say that we can earn more in bitcoin but what if someday bitcoin will gone? Where you will get your daily needs? Education is with you forever and you can use it forever to find a job.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

Opportunities:

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

The Time of Your Life  

Decision-Making Leverage

Career Boost

Future Security

Thank you!  

Investing in both bitcoin and education is a best thing but I think investing in the latter is the most needed. Education is a long term investment for me because exerting time, work, and efforts in here will paid it someday. We know that acquiring education now is a must in finding and applying for jobs because in that we are able to learn many aspects of subjects and life lessons that we need to apply in jobs and in real life. So I think investing in education is more approriate than in bitcoin although we get a chance to earn in here.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: