Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:30:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency  (Read 24905 times)
AlexUAtr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

The cryptocurrency could help the economics of a country.

could help the economics of ALL countrIES! Cool
Dzmitry Prasianoi

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

Recently, many projects issue coins using the name of a country this is done to attract attention to your project or do you have permission from the state authorities to use the name of Belarus in your project?
In Belarus, legalized crypto currency and this coin is first
Oh yeah! with something because we had to start!
TalerTeam_Lavr (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

Recently, many projects issue coins using the name of a country this is done to attract attention to your project or do you have permission from the state authorities to use the name of Belarus in your project?

In Belarus, legalized crypto currency and this coin is first

Being the first cryptocurrency, can be something good. It'll be able to change the perception form everyone that cryptocurrency can bring something good in any aspect of the people or perhaps country.
The cryptocurrency could help the economics of a country.
with proper application of the crypto currency, this can change the economy of any country for the better. And it seems to me that Belarus will be the first such country.
AlexUAtr

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

Belarus will be the first such country.

All goes to this
Dzmitry Prasianoi

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

with proper application of the crypto currency, this can change the economy of any country for the better. And it seems to me that Belarus will be the first such country.
Belarus will be the first such country.
All goes to this
I really want this to be so!
Dzmitry Prasianoi

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

Sorry, could not resist - translated and posted it here:
Look at what they say about Belarus!
Venture Day Minsk is supported by the US Agency for International Development. The welcoming speech was delivered by the charge d'affaires of the United States of America in the Republic of Belarus, Robert Reilly:
- What Belarus has done is an example for all. I like to come to this event because - seriously - I'm here because of you. It's not like my usual government meetings. I'm here because I want to be here. Here is the future of Belarus. You are the future of Belarus. You have a great country. I do not say that because it's my job. I have lived in many countries and have not said this before about any country except my own - because I also consider it great. The first thing I say to foreigners: Belarus is not Russia. I spent a lot of time explaining this. You have everything to be proud of your history and country!
And where the source of the message?
https://tech.onliner.by/2018/05/16/ventureday
(only there in russian)
Well, there is an occasion for pride for the country and indirect support of the vector of its information development on the part of "the powerful of this world"! ))
Dzmitry Prasianoi

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

I honestly like the concept of this coins, but it seems like this coin will be available in limited places in this world.
I'm really hoping that there will be any possibilities there is no other cryptocurrency
I hope it will be popular not only in the post-Soviet
I believe that it has developed a little wrong at the beginning of the road, now everything seems to change for the better
The World has changed, it should be accepted and every opportunity should be used to improve the quality of life around us. In this sense, Taler (TLR) has a chance to become an instrument for implementing the most daring plans (building a new public-information system). Plans about which many people already speak at the top of their voices.
1gomenyuk1@gmail.com

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:38:51 AM

To add to the new Taler exchanges, a vote is required. You can vote every day.
1) COINPulse EXCHANGE https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/9902/taler-cryptocurrency-of-belarus
2) Quantadex exchange https://quantadex.com/vote                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Taler's English chat      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3758679.0
Dzmitry Prasianoi

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:48:28 AM

To add to the new Taler exchanges, a vote is required. You can vote every day.
1) COINPulse EXCHANGE https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/9902/taler-cryptocurrency-of-belarus
2) Quantadex exchange https://quantadex.com/vote
We vote every day!

NEWS: Yesterday a purse for the belarusian ruble (BYN) and tools BTC / BYN ETH / BYN and LTC / BYN appeared on the BITEXBOOK exchange !!!
I hope that soon our Taler (TLR) will appear on it!
By the way, BITEXBOOK claims for the title of the first legal exchange in the EAE space, declares its intention to become a resident of the Belarusian High Technology Park (HTP), which will allow it to officially operate in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia.
1gomenyuk1@gmail.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

A new game on the Talers: Stone, scissors, paper.

The winner is determined by the following rules:
Paper wins the stone (the paper covers the stone).
The stone defeats the scissors (the stone blunts or breaks the scissors).
Scissors win paper (scissors cut paper).
If the players showed the same sign, then a draw is counted.

Transfer of Talers to the account occurs automatically. Confirmation requires confirmation from 1 block. The game commission is 3%. The affiliate program is 3% of the loser's rate.

http://knb.games.taleronline.com/
1gomenyuk1@gmail.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

To pay for an apartment with a crypto currency? Prospects in Belarus

Last week, a meeting was held, which, perhaps, will greatly affect the future of the country's crypto currency.

ERIP is a system that helped automate payments across the country. Many appreciated the opportunity to pay for necessary services through Internet banking and info shops only in a few clicks. Now the ERIP team decided to go further, attracting leading developers and representatives of the crypto-currency sphere. Vladimir Rusin, executive director of the ERIP, headed the work on the project.

At the meeting were invited: a representative of the Housing and Utilities and developers of the application for payment from mobile phones mobipay, and also the owners of the Belarusian crypto currency ー Thaler.

Thaler's team plans to reach a new level, making the currency more centralized and popular. The main task at the moment is to integrate currency into the calculations, to enable the inhabitants of the country to use it in everyday life.

Perhaps, they will introduce special bonus programs for payers who use crypto-currencies and smart contracts, thereby motivating them.

It is planned to continue cooperation at conferences in the country, integrating information on crypto-currencies into ordinary life. The created cooperation leads the use of virtual currencies and products to a wider use, and therefore requires a better understanding from users.

05/17/2018
Doney3

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

Taler Belarusian crypto is very good concept for those who are living there and for us as well who are willing to invest
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

Sounds like promising project! Good idea and nice team! I hope Taler will develop fast and will bring many investors. So good luck team!
1gomenyuk1@gmail.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

Sounds like promising project! Good idea and nice team! I hope Taler will develop fast and will bring many investors. So good luck team!

I really hope as well. I became an investor back in December. Taler-will make us rich. I'm sure it will take time.
Dzmitry Prasianoi

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

I really hope as well. I became an investor back in December. Taler-will make us rich. I'm sure it will take time.
From crypto currency, one should not expect its instant growth. For example, my investments in Talers are long-term, and I do not expect a rapid growth of the TLR-coin earlier than in two years.
Sergiiott

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

Taler Belarusian crypto is very good concept for those who are living there and for us as well who are willing to invest
Now is a very profitable moment for investments in Taler! Low price! Before the jump to the moon! )
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

From crypto currency, one should not expect its instant growth. For example, my investments in Talers are long-term, and I do not expect a rapid growth of the TLR-coin earlier than in two years.
The growth of coins has gradually increased with the attention of people. I believe that people from all over the world will join in and it will develop rapidly.
1gomenyuk1@gmail.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

The growth of coins has gradually increased with the attention of people. I believe that people from all over the world will join in and it will develop rapidly.

Of course, but do not forget that the coin should be in demand!
1gomenyuk1@gmail.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

I like to trade on the exchange, so I can not wait that much)))
1gomenyuk1@gmail.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

Soon there will be several conferences in Minsk, on which will be Denis Lavrinenko, one of the founders of Taler. I think it will say something interesting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: