Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency/altcoins or token?  (Read 395 times)
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

Whether we like it or not, newbies, investors or traders, they prefer these coins or that coins but what coins do you prefer to own, or trade or to invest? Is it a cryptocurrency/altcoins or tokens and why do u prefer it to hold and keep and trade? Which coins are faster to make you money?
Personally I earlier,  thought that holding this is the best but it was relevant earlier now, I believe that the best option is trade

mdbelal1

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

I only prefer bitcoin and etherum. This two coin have great value in the market and also familiar to all of us. A large community investing on it.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

i just choose now new altr coin becuase now altr coin market is back so good coin always profitable in this situation .  Eth price is back so  ico market is up now its good time to buy new coin.
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

As for me I prefer ethereum because it is one project that was patiently and perfectly crafted for the revolutionisation of the blockchain and since its entry into the scene, cryptoworld has never remained thesame and also ethereum is one of the most stable coins arond in terms of price/value.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

I love to buy tokens. I understand all risks, but I also know that tokens can give a lot of profit in short-term. I usually invest 20-25% of money in unknown tokens or projects with strong teams.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies in the long term, to participate in ICO projects that seem promising to me. I think the more coins or tokens you have, the better your chances of success.

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

Usually, when investing, if you want to make a profit in the short term, it's best to invest in altcoins and ICO Token because it's usually a short-term investment. If you want to make long-term investment and earn the long-term profit, then invest in BTC and ETH then hold for at least 6 months. Choosing the form of investment depends entirely on your needs as well as your monetary ability.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

I prefer to keep Bitcoin -30%; Ether - 30%; Crypto-currencies from the top ten coinmarketcap - 30%; The last 10% I keep tokens that can show excellent growth. Such as TEL MAN LYM and etc.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:48:51 PM

Whether we like it or not, newbies, investors or traders, they prefer these coins or that coins but what coins do you prefer to own, or trade or to invest? Is it a cryptocurrency/altcoins or tokens and why do u prefer it to hold and keep and trade? Which coins are faster to make you money?

Both altcoins or tokens are very worth to keep and invest, it's because if we invest in a good altcoins or tokens that will make a huge impact in the future, we will get the profits for sure, just do research first before you want to invest your money in crypto
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

It's okay for me to buy tokens but since I'm not yet a good trader then I now prefer cryptocureencies (btc and eth to be more specific) because I'm more comfortable to deal with them, much manageable and brings me a lot of profit of course.

But to be honest, if ever I'm now ready to become a trader then I am going to buy from the top 10 alts in the market instead of tokens because they are more stable and has greater potentials than the others. By doing this, I think I'll have a better chance of making profits.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:32:32 AM

I am like cryptocurrency and token to invest. My favorits coin is ethereum and ravencoin. I am planning to hold it for long term because its seem profitable to hold in long term. Beside that, for trading, I am prefer choosing some token like ocn or sharder

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:38:19 AM

Know that these things are all the same. Tokens are classified as coins or altcoins because they are able for trade and has value its just that these tokens are rewards from bounties. For me I have tokens from bounties and mostly they are my source of income and as of now I see no issues regarding them and they keep on getting more value from the market.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

I personally currently love alt coin whose value is still slightly in bitcoin. and the price is also very unstable sometimes go up sometimes also down makes me do daily trading much more effective to get profit. but should be remembered this is not for beginners in daily trading because the risk is very large.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:23:53 AM

the type of coin is not important, coin/altcoin or tokens have the same function. which makes the coin / tokens good is the project behind it.
I hold bitcoin and ethereum for long term. other coin I just hold for short term investment or I trade it.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

I like the coins that got a good vision, the one that know what does the coin want to become in the future, and the one that offered an unique feature, there are no certain coin that can make you rich, usually there are trend which coin going to be the investors favourite, so you need to keep on updating your news

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

I prefer cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, because besides being safe bitcoin can also be a savings that will even keep you from some of the costs commonly used in conventional savings, and yes investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment a little longer to get the results through bitcoin when investing but you will get very satisfactory results ....
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

altcoin and token it also cryptocurrency dude Grin better invest on coin for long term because it more worth it for long term, but if you want short term better token, but it all depend on what altcoin you will invest Smiley chose your way and be rich like charlee  Grin

Charlie12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Personally i like investment which for long term for that i would like prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum which are potential in market with a with huge growth.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

I can say, I choose tokens for short term. Coins for a long term. Most of the tokens born from ICO.
These days, it's hard to find a good ICO to invest. The fact, the token price always below ICO price.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

when it comes to investing crypto currency i think the good idea is such bitcoin and alt coinn with a potential to increase in the future. But when it comes which crypto where you can earn quick profits i think there's no one mate 'cause most coins nowadays is struggling including bitcoin due to manipulation in the market.  And the good idea for now is to do aday trading with bitcoin and alt coin instead of investment 'cause the market nowadays is not stable and always fluctuate so perhaps doing day trading is good to do as of now if you want earn quick profits. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: