Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HYDRO platform 1000 sats this year  (Read 168 times)
eagle10 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

I believe HYDRO will go to 1000 satoshi this year, it can even surpass it maybe up to 1500. Do you think it can boost its price by the end of the year? The current price is around 33 - 40 sats in mercatox and .00000540 in eth @ etherdelta.

HYDRO platform is involve in developing 2FA tech just like the google's 2FA too. What can you say about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

I believe HYDRO will go to 1000 satoshi this year, it can even surpass it maybe up to 1500. Do you think it can boost its price by the end of the year? The current price is around 33 - 40 sats in mercatox and .00000540 in eth @ etherdelta.

HYDRO platform is involve in developing 2FA tech just like the google's 2FA too. What can you say about this?

with huge supply, i think its hard to be true my friend
i see in coinmarketcap the circulating supply is about 2,632,970,742 HYDRO with total supply 11,111,111,111 HYDRO
but, anything can be happend in crypto  Wink
babygun

Activity: 2086
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

Never heard of Hydro before... Which features does it have, why is this coin more unique than others? Just did a quick google search and apparently this coin is not yet listed on any exchange.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coupable

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

i see in coinmarketcap the circulating supply is about 2,632,970,742 HYDRO with total supply 11,111,111,111 HYDRO

Beides the great total supply, there is another great supply in circulation in just one or two exchanges. The price is still considered as very low but it can only be predicted after the lunch of the product and observ how much community will adopt to use cryptocurrencies for 2FA when other apps offers the same service freely. Should consider all the factors when talking about price for the medium term (before the end of this year).
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

i have 222,222k hydro before i dump it for only 3 satoshi per piece because before i dont believe in this project i didnt listen to my friend,after two weeks hydro pump so very fast.Now i believed in hydro they have a active team that give their best for hydro.Bro i truly believed that hydro reach 1000 satoshi this years,lucky who hold this
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

This token has a very large emission, and to achieve such price levels, large monetary injections are needed, I think the price of 1,000 sat is unlikely this year
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:53:23 AM

I don't believe in this coin as it was brought by too much hype this days and even the team looks like legit i don't see it will reach 1000sats shitcoin still a shitcoin many will go and suffer because of price who bought at the peak.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
himanshu93

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

ignore it, folks, just some Classic shilling going on Embarrassed Embarrassed
Uvidify

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Never heard of Hydro before... Which features does it have, why is this coin more unique than others? Just did a quick google search and apparently this coin is not yet listed on any exchange.

Check well my friend. look at it on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/#markets

its already listed on coinex, mercatox, forkdelta, token.store
eagle10 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

but, anything can be happend in crypto  Wink
I don't believe in this coin as it was brought by too much hype this days and even the team looks like legit i don't see it will reach 1000sats shitcoin still a shitcoin many will go and suffer because of price who bought at the peak.
How do you define shit coin my friend? Shit coin is useless, without technology, without use to the community but just trading in the market. It was offered as an airdrop and the team decided to use it in developing the 2FA in mind. Have you checked the white paper? Another product is called raindrop. So what is all about shit coin?
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

Yes i believe that it will go further that price increase, i reviewed their website and platform and i could see that there is a future in this currency, in fact, i am not an early believer on this project, just lately that i discovered that this might be the best coin this last quarter. Sorry to me, that i dont have this coin, it offers an airdrop before and i didnt grab it. So just now i realized the importance of free airdrops.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

Yes i believe that it will go further that price increase, i reviewed their website and platform and i could see that there is a future in this currency, in fact, i am not an early believer on this project, just lately that i discovered that this might be the best coin this last quarter. Sorry to me, that i dont have this coin, it offers an airdrop before and i didnt grab it. So just now i realized the importance of free airdrops.

I think the pump phase will run out in the next sessions and then there will be a collapse and then stabilize
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

Looks like an interesting concept with some mileage in it. However, the total supply has been one of my biggest turn off with the platform. Just can't wrap my head round why they'll need such a hugh amount when a single unit has so many fractions within it
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

The project looks promising. Despite the large number of coins handed out during the airdrop, the price on the exchanges is firmly holding and is likely to grow, as you said!
bikan33

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

I have got  HYDRO tokens from airdrop, I did not read nothing about project, but now when HYDRO come to CMC I have read a lot about it. It is very promissing project, team of 25 people and I am sure that this token will rise a lot
livingfree

Activity: 2758
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

I believe HYDRO will go to 1000 satoshi this year, it can even surpass it maybe up to 1500. Do you think it can boost its price by the end of the year?
We all know that everything is possible once our main coin (BTC) pumped.

I got interested to HYDRO after someone posted his profit from the hydro airdrop and he got almost $2,300. I don't know on how he did that but it's free money, he earned that much.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

Hydro is a great project. With such a great community and active, i am not surprise that the price went up very fast. 

Syka

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

my friend has some hydro from bounties, so hes watching prices every day. says hydro is going places. ive seen graph, its upwards spiral. by the end of the year, it will probably worth more then now. but he mentioned something its not posible to buy it anymore, andyone knows about this?
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

on the bull season it is inevitable, i guees. but for now it should reach to 100 first. i think hydrogen platform is a longterm investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: