Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NPXS] Pundi X Speculation  (Read 899 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

You are right, this is really a crazy project, the coin's price has grown 10 times in such a short period of time! I got a few of these coins on airdrop, the cost of which was initially about $ 10, and now is over $ 200! And at the same time I get 7% of the amount every month. I want to believe in the further development of the project and even greater growth in the value of NPXS!
Of course this is good news, they are projects that directly produce products that are sold freely, I think PundiX is a real example that cryptocurrency can be directly used for real transactions,

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

pundi x team is really working hard and smart, they going all around the world from indonesia to arab and european and now to south american, if pundi x pos is working on every country..its really have a bright future
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

I am sure that by the end of this year in December the Pundi X project will be recognized as one of the best! I want to congratulate everyone who took part in ICO of this project with the right decision! I believe that NPXS will show growth of more than 100 times!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:37 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 04:24:49 PM by eaLiTy

Pundi X plans to have 100,000 of their POS terminals deployed in the next 3 years.

GRAFT software is already certified by Verifone for use in their terminals. Verifone has over 26 million terminals across 150 countries. When GRAFT POS capability is ready in the next month or two (via supernodes) then GRAFT will already be deployable in millions of terminals worldwide. Thats just the start. Ingenico terminals are up next for certification. Ingenico has 30 million terminals across 170 countries.
It is a good comparison and i have not invested anything in GRAFT as i missed the boat, since there are many projects coming out it is hard to monitor everything, Pundi X is having an aggressive campaign about their project and they are getting spaces around the world to introudce their POS machines but i have not hear from GRAFT team in any of the conferences. You cannot compare centralization and decentralization when it comes to POS machines. The real use of both these POS machines is when there is a demand and if that happens the merchants will shit to the one which is more easier and cost efficient than the other.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

You are right, this is really a crazy project, the coin's price has grown 10 times in such a short period of time! I got a few of these coins on airdrop, the cost of which was initially about $ 10, and now is over $ 200! And at the same time I get 7% of the amount every month. I want to believe in the further development of the project and even greater growth in the value of NPXS!
but unfortunately NPXS is not listed in the top exchanger, now it is only listed in the exchanger that is not too big for daily trading.
i think the developers should try to register to another market that has the potential to make this NPXS price rising up
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

Hello friend, i make this thread coz it seems interesting to talk about this token. one of a few project which has useful physical product, xpos, this device will change crypto world.

And crazy growth from last month, i remember my npxs worth less than $200 but now it's worth more than $1400, really crazy. the team really know how to spike up the price

*in case you don't know yet, this is pundi x ann thread
This project is really crazy, up Away.
Very sorry to sell 400K NPXS with 1 ETH, but if sold now can reach 5 ETH or more.
A good project just wait until consensus is over and we will see NPXS will to the moon.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

New Partnership with Wanchain... that's a news. Future is bright... I hope will see some new exchange soon.And we could see the price rising again
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

this becomes an exciting statement for prospective coin owners. where if the price of coins rise multiples will certainly continue to be hunted by traders and this becomes a good news if in the future the price of this coin can fly higher.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

This project is really crazy, up Away.
Very sorry to sell 400K NPXS with 1 ETH, but if sold now can reach 5 ETH or more.
A good project just wait until consensus is over and we will see NPXS will to the moon.
Finding a good project with very low valuation is the only thing i would like to do as an investor and i took the opportunity to invest in it when the price was really low and their POS devices could have an impact on the market and if you knew that you wont be selling your coins in the beginning. The price is spiking high and it is still not trading in popular exchanges and i am seeing a good potential in the long term.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

I'm also holding some Pundi X in my wallet and plans to hold it for 1 years. I'm waiting for the dev team to focus on their development of the project.
The price already rise more than 1500% in less than 2 months, Really" great achievement by NPXS team.
muncuss (OP)

Activity: 665
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

Hype is over and the price will be back again, to give around 7 percent as airdrop to the npsx holder is not a good idea in my opinion. More people will get more NPXS and i guess that will be affecting the market soon. Remember it's the same as dividend and there is no differences
hype will always come for pundi x
and every transactions through xpos will burn some token, so maybe that big monthly airdrop will no longer a problem after xpos start working

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

during this year NPXS price will rise steadily because the concept of dividend of 7.3% every month given dev.tapi my prediction next year the price will be stable with the highest rate 0.02 dollars
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

Hello friend, i make this thread coz it seems interesting to talk about this token. one of a few project which has useful physical product, xpos, this device will change crypto world.

And crazy growth from last month, i remember my npxs worth less than $200 but now it's worth more than $1400, really crazy. the team really know how to spike up the price

*in case you don't know yet, this is pundi x ann thread

HYPE THIS: (May 17)Pundi X partnership with Wanchain >> https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/17/wanchain-and-pundi-x-labs-partner-to-build-super-financial-market-on-the-blockchain/

Probably, Im dont have Pundi X but I will say to this coin are great project and their development has going faster. If I have a Pundi X, the way I will do is to Hold the half and sell the Half so that I will get profit and I keep also. And I think this coin is for longterm so that it can brings a good future
thornTorn

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

during this year NPXS price will rise steadily because the concept of dividend of 7.3% every month given dev.tapi my prediction next year the price will be stable with the highest rate 0.02 dollars
the price can fall and grow. the project is really good, and the team too.
but this does not always pay off in the market. I think that in the near future it will be the fall of this sign. and only after some growth.
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

NPXS will be added back to the Bancor Web App when the PundiX smart contract is fully operational.

https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1008281148009697280
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

Pundi X is leading in Binance listing voting now so i hope you bought it and waiting moon and lambo but what is your target price to sell it - $0.02 or higher?
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

it is true token pundi x should be a topic,because I think the token pundi x has a bright future and I see in telegram pundi x will enter market binance very good news and will increase the price of token pundi x so it's better to buy pundi x now
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

PUNDI X is the coin of the year to me. See the team working hard to make sure their products circulate round the world and through that process spread their upcoming events. They have been listed on some exchanges recently and currently running for No 1 place on Binance 7 community votes. I am Holding some PUNDI anyway.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

Pundi X is leading in Binance listing voting now so i hope you bought it and waiting moon and lambo but what is your target price to sell it - $0.02 or higher?

I think mostly tokens are pumped pre-listing and after listing on binance they usually got dumped badly, looks like people buy from different small exchanges in big amounts and then sell once it lists on binance where they get good liquidity they get whatever profit they can and the price goes down.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

PUNDIX coins will soar very rapidly by looking at the ecosystem, let alone supported by advisor advisor who is reliable and very experienced. not close the possibility of PUNDI X attracted many investors.
Most likely the prospect of the pundi x is very good and will be a potential altcoin for the future, because we can see the movement very quickly at this time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: