Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true ?  (Read 498 times)
Scor Pio (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

i think facebook is serious about to create their own cryptocurrency
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/facebook-cryptocurrency-reportedly-in-the-works.html

what do you think about this guys ?
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

We don't need to worry about the news of facebook creates their own crypto coin, and let us wait for that kind of facebook coin, hopefully it will succeed. Maybe there is a big possibility that if facebook created a crypto coin, that coin will be a very popular coin and create a high market price value, because it  reflects to the popularity of facebook that majority of people are now accessing on facebook.
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

if facebook want to create their own crypto, why they should ban the ICO campaign ?
but if this true, there will be a great result and can easily reach a billion dollar in the crowdsale
sanjitds

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/05/11/facebook-cryptocurrency-reportedly-in-the-works.html

I think so. Facebook is going to create their own cryptocurrency.
If they make it possible then a new way will be opened before us.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

Another centralized token is going to be created by a massive company.
Nothing to worry about at all, at most, this token is going to be used for companies to pay for ads for facebook, or for users to buy things on games based on facebook.
Facebook doesn't have any impact on the cryptocurrency market and they are not even going to come out with an ICO.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/facebook-cryptocurrency-reportedly-in-the-works.html

Then if that's the case, don't be hype about this because it will be a private token sale and not applicable for us. They will find a good investor group for their own project. It will looks like Telegram, that have a secretively ICO. It's a sure win situation where your money will grow but the problem is they'll not allow anyone to invest on it.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Deji87

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

There maybe some truth in it. I mean why else would Facebook ban every other cryptocurrency adverts on their platform? I see it as a strategic way to eliminate the competition. Facebook has the massive community. So integrating cryptocurrency into their platform won't be unrealistic
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

I think if facebook really will make their own crypto then it is a great advancement and it seems to be very easy for them because we know that facebook is one of the social media worldwide and almost everyone knows it.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

At this time these are only rumors and even if they decide to make one I do not see them to release it any time soon. I do think since it's "blockchain research group" that they might think about how the blockchain can benefit them and ways to implement it if it makes sense to their back end system. Something like hyperledger is trying to build - blockchain for business world without any token/coin. Only time will unveil their thoughts I guess.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

If this happen it would have a great impact in the market like it would became a trillion market cap instead of billion and also many people would continue to support the bitcoin, and we know that facebook is one of the best social media that we have I hope we can participate on their ICO.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

if facebook want to create their own crypto, why they should ban the ICO campaign ?
but if this true, there will be a great result and can easily reach a billion dollar in the crowdsale

The Facebook coin wont be out for "years" and wont have an ICO.

Its pretty hard to tell what kind of a future these types of coins have.
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

This news has been circulating for a long time. everyone does not know what is meant by facebook to make their own coins. facebook prohibits the existence of crypto ads in it. but now facebook will issue a coin.
we will see the news that will circulate next and wait whether facebook will actually make a coin.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

We can not be sure about it at the moment, as the fb representative has said that they will look into blockchain tech and try to use it in their platform, this does not effectively mean that they will launch their own coin, this can mean that they will use blockchain tech or smart contracts on their platform to make it more efficient.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Many news has spread and some articles are fake however if this possible to happen i think this facebook coin  will bring a big contribute in crypto world and The demand of crypto coin will suddenly increase because lots of people will attempt to involve in crypto.
shaman11

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

I think its normal. Now many companys started to make their own crpyocurrency and its amaizing!
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

It is realy good news, but only fo facebook, i think it will be like with telegram only for some kind of person,not for all.
And it will good for facebook owners, they can get billions dollars. But how it will affect for other people? I just hope that facebook owners will cancel ban for crypto and ICO products)))
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

I think this good news,  now or late all company will appreciate the advantage of cryptocurrency. What to say, everyone wants to move with progress and don't stuck in the past.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

If facebook wants to launch its own crypto currency, how do they explain the blocking of ICO advertising. And while they write that they will not conduct ICO, then they will sell their coins and what will they be needed for? Something about this does not add up.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

the questions is why facebook ban the crypto ads if facebook want to create their own crypto
personally i don't believe this news

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

Well if Facebook have decided in making their own Cryptocurrency then I think that will be great, And apart from this new coin I really think that Facebook will then removed other competitor that will be shared on Facebook but aside from other Coins as well let's just hope it will not be the story and Facebook will just help other ICO's to advertise it because I really think Facebook is on the lime-tight and working with their own token can be a great success already.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: