Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true ?  (Read 498 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

i think facebook is serious about to create their own cryptocurrency
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/facebook-cryptocurrency-reportedly-in-the-works.html

what do you think about this guys ?
Well, blockchain will really solve many of facebook's problem.
Its a very good thing for them and actually we have nothing to do about it except enjoying a better facebook. And also i read that there will be no ICO so they will be self-funded.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

if facebook creates their own cryptocurrency, then it proves that more and more people believe in crypto and that can make the market price increase.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

even thou it's a centralized crypto. it's actually a good news for us crypto enthusiast it will make crypto more accessible and acceptable by more people. it will give positive impact on crypto community

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

Now many companies are switching to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. And not surprisingly, Facebook is one of them. It's a pity that public sales will most likely not take place.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

I don't know if it is true but that will be a great news if it happens. May be that is the reason why Facebook wants to ban crypto campaigns on its platform. It might possibly be the most popular cryptocurrency as Facebook happens to be the most used social medium.
Gogi134156

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

I don't know if this currency will work or not, but i think that with a support of huge company such as facebook this currency will be good
Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

100$? That's literally the lowest investment that i've ever heard. Okay lets assume that you meant 10000$. I'd invest them in BTC
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/facebook-cryptocurrency-reportedly-in-the-works.html

Does Mark really want to create his own token or it is not his idea? Well, no matter what it is, it's still the same with any other altcoins but we will wait and see what could be this coin brings to the crypto currency world through facebook.

I thought they ban those crypto ads and now they were creating their own crypto?  Huh
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

I think they really will.
And to release your coin will become a mainstream as well as fork bitcoin and ICO.
Soon a lot of big companies will start releasing their coins.
Telegram and facebook are only the first who started to do it.
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

There does appear to be some legitimacy about this, may also explain why they banned crypto ads- not a hint of competition when they actually do roll out.
samvel86

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

I think if Facebook creates his cryptocurrency then it is likely to double the number of interested people and there will be a sharp price increase. I hope its will take place soon.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

If they are going with their own, there would be airdrop to users to drive the price  upward and for utility on the platform. I think mostly institutional or accredited would participate in the ico

https://cryptotvplus.com
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

The advantages for crypto can be, if they do it. But it will not be a crypto currency in its pure form.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

Yes, actually I also suspected something like this would happen, and I'm not too surprised about this because before this news or issue appeared there were some people who predicted things like this

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

Now many well-known services and projects acquire their own crypto coins, for example, Telegrams. What is worse than Facebook? Let's see when this is announced by the official representatives of the social network.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
philadey30

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

Yes of course! Facebook may have it own cryptocurrency and hopefully will end up well, but might not as popular as the facebook does.
Well.. Let's wait and see how it goes when it get launched.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

Facebook is one of the biggest companies in internet industry, so it would be nonsense to think they will not going to anything about blockchain, they might create a coin for facebook or maybe instagram, especially I expect for one of the its products.

Scor Pio (OP)

Activity: 393

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

Facebook is one of the biggest companies in internet industry, so it would be nonsense to think they will not going to anything about blockchain, they might create a coin for facebook or maybe instagram, especially I expect for one of the its products.

so you think this news is true, right ?
and i believe if this true, most of crypto users will wait for this coins that created by Mark
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

If Facebook develops its own cryptocurrency, then I will buy it, I think it will be very promising! Because I think Facebook has a lot of users!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

There is nothing wrong with creating coin for themselves, in fact anyone can create their own cryptocurrency and we have nothing to do if facebook decide to create their own crypto besides they have the capacity to create and handle Legit ICO. I think this is the main reason why facebook ban crypto because they want to promote their own crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: