Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - Will China lift ICO ban? NEO price?  (Read 497 times)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

Of course eventually every government will lift the ban.They are just temporarily banning it till they can design a framework to regulate the crypto currency.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

China will not ban crypto in any way, they will simply regulate it. NEO is following the rules with ID verification as they know the importance of getting on the good side of the Chinese government. When they give seal of approval NEO with rocket faster than you can trade

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

China will eventually lift the ICO ban, and this will increase price of Neo for sure. However this ban will only be lifted after some regulations, and I do believe that these regulations will not be tough ones that will fud the market
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

More and more DAPPS and ICO based on the NEO infrastructure are being born. NEO could behave, as at the beginning it was for ETH, and personally a range price between $ 100- $ 250 would not so difficult to achieve.

The Chinese government will push for the adoption of "homemade" coins, and NEO is an investment for the long term
balu06

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

The Chinese government will push for the adoption of "homemade" coins, and NEO is an investment for the long term
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

Not sure about whether China will lift ICO ban, there are some rumors but we have to wait for official announcement from China government.

In any case, I have confident in Neo and expect the price to grow further with or without China government lifting ICO ban.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

I think china will revoke ICO ban, because chinese quickly wants its country to go ahead using crypto so i think china will support full ICO and revoke ICO ban.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

The lucky ones are those who were able to got NEO very cheap during the Antshares phase of the said coin. Now almost fifty dollars a piece and many are having a time of their lives. But of course many are still waiting for that next big leap for the said coin. We will see how this goes. I am confident this will rise more since cryptos are correcting themselves as of the moment.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

I am not a huge fan of NEO. And one of the reasons is that to a certain extent it is so much under the mercy of china. The country will anytime crush all remaining remnants of cryptocurrency in its territory. And we all know how china works as an autocratic government. Perhaps NEO will thrive more outside china or if china will finally admit that ICO is a new way that is so much fitted in a developed and digital world and lift the ban.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

No, they won't lift the ban. Since last year, a lot of fake rumors about China lifting ban on ICO just to try to hype NEO. China only permit companies to invest into blockchain. They don't want people to speculate with their money. They want to be able to control the money flow.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

I think that NEO will show excellent dynamics, as they cooperate with the Chinese authorities and fulfill all their orders. Any Chinese NEO project will give a strong  token price increase.The positive consequence would be the massively decreased spam/scam ICOs, which everybody wishes to happen.And I think the ban will be lifted, but with regulations and KYC.China currently only permit companies to invest into blockchain.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

No, they won't lift the ban. Since last year, a lot of fake rumors about China lifting ban on ICO just to try to hype NEO. China only permit companies to invest into blockchain. They don't want people to speculate with their money. They want to be able to control the money flow.
We don't know if they will do it again because as i recall it happens every year that make the prices of surge down mostly the affected was bitcoins. Neo cant stand on that and will make the price down again, crypto is like a roller coaster what to do is enjoy the ride.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

It could be china revoke ICO ban because ICO is increasingly global nowadays although many ICO are scam.
China is a fast-growing country, if other countries succeed in doing things that are profitable for the country then china will definitely imitate it.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

Regardless of China lifting ban or not, NEO will surely succeed.

First of all, NEO's ICO is already over meaning it doesn't matter if China has a ban on ICOs or not. They are now working on developing the platform regardless. Pretty soon, as we see more projects starting to be built on the NEO platform, people will realize the true value of NEO. Just be patient and hodl.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

NEO is an excellent long-term currency, in a long-term perspective it will definitely grow in value, but without China this may slow down. $1000 is too high a price for NEO for this year, with or without China
1000$ is too high, but 300$ is possible. Such China`s solution can strongly influence on NEO`s price.
Until NEO`s price is 300$, I prefer just periodically collect GAS.

tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

I think With the drive to increase asset digitization and awareness of cryptocurrency assets is also increasing, this platform has a lot of potential going forward. As long as companies are able to execute their strategy, token prices will also continue to increase. This attracts many investors to this cryptocurrency.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

A project that deserves a lot more. The ecosystem will grow stronger as it grows.
TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

Couple of days back their president announced that blockchain is one of the best technology for the future.They are just waiting for some regulations before unbanning
lolchina

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Its very hard to preditct what will happen when it comes to crypto and China but yeah i do belive that ico ban will be lifted by the end of the year.China knows that they are missing the chance to earn a lot of money from icos but they also want to regulate ico projects so they can prevent people getting scammed with phishy icos
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

hi

There are lots of NEO investors and im a big bealiver in NEO as well.

What are your thoughts on China ICO ban and its affect on NEO?
Ive seen lots of price predictions on NEO that goes as high as 1000$ in Q4 2018
Do you think that price can be achived even without China?
Is NEO undervalued because of uncertanty in China politics towards crypto?
Do you think China will lift ICO ban and if so, when?

My thoughts are, that NEO cannot be as massive as we think without China, but China will eventually lift the ban,
allthough it will implement strict regulations. I think China is affraid of idea of "decentralized everything" which
would lower goverment "surveliance" over China nation.

what are your thoghts on NEO in 2018/19 and China politics towards crypto in future.

thanks

sorry for my bad english Smiley
China can really lift the bans on the ICO this year, everything goes on.
I think NEO will grow fast if the ban is lifted. NEO is a direct competitor of ETH and its strongly supported China. It seems to me that NEO will cost about 350-400 dollars by the end of 2018.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: