Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we invest in cryptocurrencies? ??? ??? ???  (Read 250 times)
nguyenvanchuong (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
Merited by Emperor of Man (1)

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

In this article, I will show you my experience of investing cryptocurrencies. I knew about virtual currency about two years ago, from 2015, I just heard about Bitcoin and did not care much about it. But about 5 months ago, I heard my best friend, he talk a lot about cryptocurrencies, not just about Bitcoin but also about many other cryptocurrencies, actually I do not care much about this issue. But once I read an article on investing and making cryptocurrencies. I changed my opinion, I learned and seek more informartion about cryptocurrencies as well as bitcoin in particular and now I have become a virtual cryptocurrencies. In the process, I learned and learned so I had some experience.

Launched in 2008, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies in the world. The cryptocurrency available on May 12 2018, priced at $ 8390. Bitcoin is also the most valued currency in the world. There are some places where bitcoin payments are accepted. Blockchain is the technology behind the success of bitcoin. There are some other currencies besides Bitcoins, such as Ethereum, Rippe, ... and many other currencies.

The question is whether we should invest in virtual currency or not?,  that is the 21st century, the blockchain platform is approaching wider in the world. And a lot of people get rich and make a lot of money by investing in virtual currency. It will be a pity if you ignore this opportunity to get rich. However, in order to enter a potential market with these risks, we have to equip ourselves with the knowledge that we are steadfast to not lose our hands.

1. Find out, analyze the market thoroughly, find out information about the currency you intend to invest.
2. Use tools as well as stock analysis software.
3. Refer to some of your friends who are interested about that currency.
4. Always anticipate situations that may occur to make quick decisions.
5. Find a reliable trading platform to place orders.
6. Wait for a good time to place a buy and sell order.
7. Be an Intelligent Investor
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

I say yes we should invest in crypto becose this is our future for new technology and take banks behind!If many more invest in crypto its realy take place in our lifes.Many peoples says this year must to be biggest in crypto world many good projects release they working product.

zidanaltaer

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

I did not need that much consideration to start investing, I just rely on trading classes for beginners and is quite sure to start, even I dare to leave my office job

mad_max777

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

in my experience, I can say that until there is a lot of experience and a good money supply, it is better not to lose your job in the hope of eternal profit. It is better to be prepared for any turn of events.
seamukred

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

Especially important is the advice to carefully analyze the market. The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, it is characterized by high volatility. Therefore it is very important to choose the right time for buying coins. Never buy a coin if its price has become much larger. It is better to wait for the price reduction and then buy a coin.
nguyenvanchuong (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

I did not need that much consideration to start investing, I just rely on trading classes for beginners and is quite sure to start, even I dare to leave my office job
absolutely, I dont quit my job because I must earn a living for my family but I save money,when I feel the market is positive, I will invest crypto. I ambitious for investing in cryptocurrencies, I hope to make more money this year.
nguyenvanchuong (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

I say yes we should invest in crypto becose this is our future for new technology and take banks behind!If many more invest in crypto its realy take place in our lifes.Many peoples says this year must to be biggest in crypto world many good projects release they working product.
This year will be a boom year for many currencies, as well as blockchain technology is growing fast, I hope you and I will make a lot of money this year, 2018. Good luck.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

Then you should invest in good cryptocurrency.
Because there are so many opportunities in cryptocurrency markets, you can make money.
So you can make money, why not invest? Grin

nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

If we really believe that there will be a future in cryptocurrency then why not.
CryptoDan_

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

We should only invest in tokens created and managed by legitimate companies with actual track record. VLUX is a great example of this - http://vlux.io/
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

Hi, i am new in crypto market but quite old in financial one, especially in securities one. So, i wanna ask you guy some questions relating to your "advice"
Find out, analyze the market thoroughly
How do you find out? By tools or by your own analysts? If you use tools, can your tools compete with other ones? If by your own, tell me it it's time to buy, hold, or sell?
Wait for a good time to place a buy and sell order.
What is your definition of good time? In trading terms, people don't use "intelligent", they use smart trader. Tell me how to become a smart trader, lol
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

In this article, I will show you my experience of investing cryptocurrencies. I knew about virtual currency about two years ago, from 2015, I just heard about Bitcoin and did not care much about it. But about 5 months ago, I heard my best friend, he talk a lot about cryptocurrencies, not just about Bitcoin but also about many other cryptocurrencies, actually I do not care much about this issue. But once I read an article on investing and making cryptocurrencies. I changed my opinion, I learned and seek more informartion about cryptocurrencies as well as bitcoin in particular and now I have become a virtual cryptocurrencies. In the process, I learned and learned so I had some experience.
https://scontent.fhph1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/32266996_592275484479003_1846914324728119296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=42f2fd24482270bcac260719db395adc&oe=5B9644C9
Launched in 2008, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies in the world. The cryptocurrency available on May 12 2018, priced at $ 8390. Bitcoin is also the most valued currency in the world. There are some places where bitcoin payments are accepted. Blockchain is the technology behind the success of bitcoin. There are some other currencies besides Bitcoins, such as Ethereum, Rippe, ... and many other currencies.
 https://scontent.fhph1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/32294498_592275527812332_9102354401212760064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cccc4d0513f98d731ff1d5f5674a1693&oe=5B82DB2A
The question is whether we should invest in virtual currency or not?,  that is the 21st century, the blockchain platform is approaching wider in the world. And a lot of people get rich and make a lot of money by investing in virtual currency. It will be a pity if you ignore this opportunity to get rich. However, in order to enter a potential market with these risks, we have to equip ourselves with the knowledge that we are steadfast to not lose our hands.
https://scontent.fhph1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/32257671_592275491145669_3436264541661429760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=396975c8e0f7349fcc5ffe9913e8c946&oe=5B557BD1
1. Find out, analyze the market thoroughly, find out information about the currency you intend to invest.
2. Use tools as well as stock analysis software.
3. Refer to some of your friends who are interested about that currency.
4. Always anticipate situations that may occur to make quick decisions.
5. Find a reliable trading platform to place orders.
6. Wait for a good time to place a buy and sell order.

this is a way of investing in commerce and not everyone can understand it because much of the science to be learned and visited is indispensable and the trading plan that is controlled '

I myself am still in the process in this case because it is not easy in reading the market that will happen, fundamental and technical analysis is needed to support the analysis to be accurate

what happens in the future we can not know it but we can minimize the risks that exist with the knowledge we have

AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

Of course, we must invest in crypto-currencies. Firstly because it is very profitable, secondly because it is our future
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

With such a high volatility of the crypto-currency market, you are still asking whether you need to invest? Of course, because high volatility means high and rapid profits
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

The question is whether we should invest in virtual currency or not?,  that is the 21st century, the blockchain platform is approaching wider in the world. And a lot of people get rich and make a lot of money by investing in virtual currency. It will be a pity if you ignore this opportunity to get rich. However, in order to enter a potential market with these risks, we have to equip ourselves with the knowledge that we are steadfast to not lose our hands.

i disagree with this view of thinking about getting rich just because you invested in bitcoin. and i say you should never do that, instead you should learn about what bitcoin is and learn how to benefit from using it.
it is like computers, of course you could have invested in Apple, IBM,... and became rich but you can also learn what a computer is and benefit from using it.

the funny thing is when you learn more about bitcoin and others you will automatically know what to buy and what not to buy and because of that you will make a lot of profit!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

I don't think that invest in token or ICO will be profitable like invest in Bitcoin few years ago. Because a lot of programs that fail and also a lot of SCAM. But some ICOs are also very good and have the potential to succeed.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

I don't think that invest in token or ICO will be profitable like invest in Bitcoin few years ago. Because a lot of programs that fail and also a lot of SCAM. But some ICOs are also very good and have the potential to succeed.
Therefore we must equip ourselves with the knowledge of cryptocurrency project so we can analyze which ICO projects are potential and which ICO projects are SCAM, knowledge is a tool for you to avoid investment risk

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

We all should invest into cryptocurrencies while they are at cheap levels. We already saw a lot of dips at a lot of coins and I think it is a good time to re enter the market now! I already bought a lot of stuff back and a bought a lot of dips for a better entry.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:09:25 PM

In my opinion, we should. Despite that fact that many people are saying that cryptocurrency is not good, it is a ponzi scheme, these people are either ignorant about cryptocurrency or don't want you to earn money. At present, it is the best long-term investment out there.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

absolutely, I dont quit my job because I must earn a living for my family but I save money,when I feel the market is positive, I will invest crypto. I ambitious for investing in cryptocurrencies, I hope to make more money this year.
I don’t think so that quitting of the job whether it is full-time job or part-time job just for the sake of investing your money into the crypto currencies is a very good idea and that the ones who are doing such kind of thing will regret in the future. you can invest your money and that you can also continue your job at the very same time without having any kind of issues. You just need to manage your time in the best possible way.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: