Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:57:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3679 times)
misakama (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:21:18 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 05:33:45 PM by misakama

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

Was wondering when we would see SEED open up been seeing buzz about this project on social media last few days from what I’ve heard so far sounds like it’s going to be a huge undertaking the idea of a sorta semi managed portfolio like this for crypto should have a really strong reception by the community
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

The buzz surrounding this SEED project is very attractive, I see it everywhere like I could see no other, I'm particularly curious about what superbloom is set on achieving, I tried downloading Whitepaper but it's redirecting me somewhere else and not downloading

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

The buzz surrounding this SEED project is very attractive, I see it everywhere like I could see no other, I'm particularly curious about what superbloom is set on achieving, I tried downloading Whitepaper but it's redirecting me somewhere else and not downloading

You have to signup via email to get the whitepaper, it's so only serious investors and interested parties have access to it.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

As soon as I see this project, first thing that strike my eyes is the free reward of all the token sales coming in to the SEED token holders. Thats different way of getting rewards though some of the reward tokens could be a jackpot.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

You have to signup via email to get the whitepaper, it's so only serious investors and interested parties have access to it.

I think this is nice way to attract serious investors alone on board. But some small investors will also look for whitepaper and I think it would be nice if team comes with a one-pager of whitepaper for circulation. Nevertheless, this project is getting more attention now as others called as buzzing project..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

Yea, just bumped into the project and decided to take a look, turns out that i need to drop my mail before accessing it, which is like the first i have seen in terms of ICO, is a good one because it tends to like create an avenue to get emails of investors and potential investors for their marketing campaigns, so is a brilliant idea
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

Yea, just bumped into the project and decided to take a look, turns out that i need to drop my mail before accessing it, which is like the first i have seen in terms of ICO, is a good one because it tends to like create an avenue to get emails of investors and potential investors for their marketing campaigns, so is a brilliant idea

Not only that, you can directly ask the founder any question while going through the whitepaper by just clicking on her picture and be sure to get your reply by mail.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

I think this is nice way to attract serious investors alone on board. But some small investors will also look for whitepaper and I think it would be nice if team comes with a one-pager of whitepaper for circulation. Nevertheless, this project is getting more attention now as others called as buzzing project..

That's a good call, even just a "simple" one pager of the whitepaper would be helpful to allow investors to have somewhat idea of the context
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

Superbloom is an interesting idea I like that you can sign up to the platform and have automatic access to loads of airdrops on their unique platform. Also the fact there are no fees for trading is a big enticement.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

Superbloom is an interesting idea I like that you can sign up to the platform and have automatic access to loads of airdrops on their unique platform. Also the fact there are no fees for trading is a big enticement.

Centralized access is a huge plus for their platform something I find others have tried but failed the idea that it’s part of a larger platform gives me big hopes for this time as they have a huge team from what I’ve heard and a lot of resources to pull off this type of multifaceted platform
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

Another exchange... Well, I'm not sure it is good or bad... We will see what will happen to this project.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

Not only that, you can directly ask the founder any question while going through the whitepaper by just clicking on her picture and be sure to get your reply by mail.

Wow, that's some pretty impressive concept, never seen that before, between, i was going through the whitepaper and i must admit, they do have some good team portfolios to back them up, is no longer my taste to invest in any ICO without a face, that's absurd, so this just got my attention to go deeper into this project and understand what it entails
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

Another exchange... Well, I'm not sure it is good or bad... We will see what will happen to this project.

I think this one seems unique. As far as I know this is the first exchange built on Stellar. May be I am wrong. But there are lots of stability needed for the crypto exchanges and there are lots of room for improvements. Hope that will be brought in by Superbloom.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

Do not forget to join their Telegram: https://t.me/superbloom, they already have 42k members and you can get almost every answer to your questions there.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

how can I understand that with the free tokens from tokensales? will superbloom organize ICOs and from these investors get tokens pro rata? That sounds very good and would be a good incentive to invest here
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

how can I understand that with the free tokens from tokensales? will superbloom organize ICOs and from these investors get tokens pro rata? That sounds very good and would be a good incentive to invest here

I think its more like other projects conducts their ICO on superblooom platform and SEED holders will get something like Airdrop but exclusive type. Lets see what others have understood this concept.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

Superbloom looks unique, I haven't had time to go through the whitepaper paper thoroughly, this project looks promising.
natanteam

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

As soon as I see this project, first thing that strike my eyes is the free reward of all the token sales coming in to the SEED token holders. Thats different way of getting rewards though some of the reward tokens could be a jackpot.

It is really a great project, how ca i be part of it?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

It is really a great project, how ca i be part of it?

First thing what you can do is, register for the airdrop and you will get some SEED Token for free. https://www.superbloom.com/bonus
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: