Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3677 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

I just took a quick look at their Whitepaper. Sounds really interesting. Just one thing I don't totally understand. The platform is built on Stellar but the tokens are on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20)?

You are right the whitepaper and the project looks very promising. What I found on page 16 " SEED is a standard ERC-20 utility token.  By holding SEED on the Superbloom platform, you are considered a member. Members have the ability to read due diligence and purchase tokens from  our pipeline of projects."  

From what I understand, you need SEED to get access to the platform.

I'm yet to get the whitepaper despite my registration already, what am I doing wrong? I signed up with my email address since yesterday

Surprisingly me too, i can only view the whitepaper on my browser but there's no way of downloading it for easier access. Maybe i would try it again on another browser and see the outcome.

You can actually download the whitepaper but you will have to enter your Emil address. I don't know why they choose to make downloading their whitepaper a bit hard.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

It's due to a few reasons, they only want serious investors and partners to have access to the latest materials, and because US residents aren't allowed in the token sale.  It's not that much of a big deal, takes two seconds to fill out the form and get the email with all the information.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

It's due to a few reasons, they only want serious investors and partners to have access to the latest materials, and because US residents aren't allowed in the token sale.  It's not that much of a big deal, takes two seconds to fill out the form and get the email with all the information.

Well your right about wanting only serious investors because only an investors who is keen on buying while submit their email, a passer by will simple move to the next tab. I think it's a nice strategy asking for emails, this will help the team follow up on their investors and keep them updated with recent development.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

That's right, before investing in a particular project you should study all the documents of the draft, this will significantly reduce the risks.

Yes, i was actually going through the whitepaper and i noticed that the first version of the platform was launched in Macau China earlier this year, so that means they already have a working platform, now this is getting interesting, so it simply means that the prime objective of this project is basically to raise funds for the accomplishment of an already working platform

Thats good. This project is looking more interesting than I first thought. It's very big taks to go through all documents of new ICO if you want to buy something. But it's good now we will be able to take some professional help.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

Mostly is due to SEC rulings. I think even their US launch is postponed because of that. They are in the process of incorporating but first they need to make sure the token is a Utility token and not a security. Once that is out of the way I think they will be opening up in the US too.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

I just took a quick look at their Whitepaper. Sounds really interesting. Just one thing I don't totally understand. The platform is built on Stellar but the tokens are on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20)?

You are right the whitepaper and the project looks very promising. What I found on page 16 " SEED is a standard ERC-20 utility token.  By holding SEED on the Superbloom platform, you are considered a member. Members have the ability to read due diligence and purchase tokens from  our pipeline of projects."  

I'm yet to get the whitepaper despite my registration already, what am I doing wrong? I signed up with my email address since yesterday

Surprisingly me too, i can only view the whitepaper on my browser but there's no way of downloading it for easier access. Maybe i would try it again on another browser and see the outcome.

You can actually download the whitepaper but you will have to enter your Emil address. I don't know why they choose to make downloading their whitepaper a bit hard.

I would advice against this but it is not much effort and a good way to gather e-mail addresses for further marketing purposes, I can understand this decision

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Mostly is due to SEC rulings. I think even their US launch is postponed because of that. They are in the process of incorporating but first they need to make sure the token is a Utility token and not a security. Once that is out of the way I think they will be opening up in the US too.

yeah, it's a shame but I honestly don't see it being an issue in terms of the project getting the funds it needs, it's a solid premise and with the beta coming out in a couple of weeks, Im exited to see what it looks like.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

I had no problems accessing it. Right after registering I got an email.

It's a bit strange that you have to register with your name and email to get access to the whitepaper but I understand their points. They only want to give access to the document to someone who is really interested in the project and they don't accept US citizens.

I'm yet to get the whitepaper, I think it's my registration cos I've checked everywhere both in my spam box, maybe I should Re-register again, i like how give out the whitepaper, I'm actually impressed lol

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

I actually like the  method they are using in distributing the whitepaper. It is very wise if you are really interested in knowing what the project is all about you will have to register with your email address and also it another way of making people subscribe for the project news.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

So from what I understand is that you are eligible for new tokens if you hold SEED tokens? like an Airdrop system?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

This is my very first time on this project thread so I have little idea about project. But I saw one statement at first page that if I buy SEED token then I will be getting few other tokens as free? Which type of tokens I will be receiving? SEED team is going to manage ICOs, and they will distribute tokens of those projects/ICOs?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

I have similar issues, I have done the registration with my email, I'm yet to receive a confirmation and I also checked my spam for their reply but I still haven't gotten any.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

This is my very first time on this project thread so I have little idea about project. But I saw one statement at first page that if I buy SEED token then I will be getting few other tokens as free? Which type of tokens I will be receiving? SEED team is going to manage ICOs, and they will distribute tokens of those projects/ICOs?

From my understanding this is correct, the exchange will handle launches for other coins and as a seed holder you will be eligible to get those projects tokens/coins when they are dropped, so basically by buying seed your opting into future giveaways i would imagine in proportion to how much seed you have.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

From my understanding this is correct, the exchange will handle launches for other coins and as a seed holder you will be eligible to get those projects tokens/coins when they are dropped, so basically by buying seed your opting into future giveaways i would imagine in proportion to how much seed you have.

This is really good. This overall project looks very good. I just started exploring the project details so I don't know what are the other features of this project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

They seem to have a working product that is still in closed. The CTO is Alvin Wang and seems to have had quite the experience working for Google. It also seem has worked for VISA. I am curious why they chosen Stellar for their platform though.

Probably they are seeing what we are not seeing, they the experts though, so i believe is for a purpose, is not bad having something that has to do with stellar, even though is an unfamiliar territory for me and some others but i believe by the time the ICO is over, a lot of us must have gotten the hang of it and probably appreciate the concept that comes with it
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

Yeah I think its no big of a deal. Its for a reason that they choose to make it that way

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

I have similar issues, I have done the registration with my email, I'm yet to receive a confirmation and I also checked my spam for their reply but I still haven't gotten any.

Whitepaper should be accessible without registration I think. I will be interested to receive more information over email if I like the project itself and for that acees to whitepaper is needed.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Thanks for sharing this information. I will go through project documents like whitepaper and website to understand the project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

You are right the whitepaper and the project looks very promising. What I found on page 16 " SEED is a standard ERC-20 utility token.  By holding SEED on the Superbloom platform, you are considered a member. Members have the ability to read due diligence and purchase tokens from  our pipeline of projects." 

Maybe they forgot to send everyone and that will still happen? i think if you register again you should receive your confirmation.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

Superbloom is a way to participate in proven pre-sales tokens. The Superbloom platform unites the involved buyers, smart tokens and reliable syndicates, using smart contracts to ensure transparent transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: