Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:49:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3677 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

I just took a quick look at their Whitepaper. Sounds really interesting. Just one thing I don't totally understand. The platform is built on Stellar but the tokens are on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20)?

You are right the whitepaper and the project looks very promising. What I found on page 16 " SEED is a standard ERC-20 utility token.  By holding SEED on the Superbloom platform, you are considered a member. Members have the ability to read due diligence and purchase tokens from  our pipeline of projects." 

From what I understand, you need SEED to get access to the platform.

I'm yet to get the whitepaper despite my registration already, what am I doing wrong? I signed up with my email address since yesterday

Surprisingly me too, i can only view the whitepaper on my browser but there's no way of downloading it for easier access. Maybe i would try it again on another browser and see the outcome.

You can actually download the whitepaper but you will have to enter your Emil address. I don't know why they choose to make downloading their whitepaper a bit hard.
I have similar issues, I have done the registration with my email, I'm yet to receive a confirmation and I also checked my spam for their reply but I still haven't gotten any.
Maybe they forgot to send everyone and that will still happen? i think if you register again you should receive your confirmation.

I logged into my account, clicked the Link to the whitepaper and get an instant reply via mail with the unlocked whitepaper. I have registered last week for the airdrop, maybe that's why I had no problems.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

I just took a quick look at their Whitepaper. Sounds really interesting. Just one thing I don't totally understand. The platform is built on Stellar but the tokens are on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20)?

You are right the whitepaper and the project looks very promising. What I found on page 16 " SEED is a standard ERC-20 utility token.  By holding SEED on the Superbloom platform, you are considered a member. Members have the ability to read due diligence and purchase tokens from  our pipeline of projects." 

From what I understand, you need SEED to get access to the platform.

I'm yet to get the whitepaper despite my registration already, what am I doing wrong? I signed up with my email address since yesterday

Surprisingly me too, i can only view the whitepaper on my browser but there's no way of downloading it for easier access. Maybe i would try it again on another browser and see the outcome.

You can actually download the whitepaper but you will have to enter your Emil address. I don't know why they choose to make downloading their whitepaper a bit hard.
I have similar issues, I have done the registration with my email, I'm yet to receive a confirmation and I also checked my spam for their reply but I still haven't gotten any.
Maybe they forgot to send everyone and that will still happen? i think if you register again you should receive your confirmation.

I logged into my account, clicked the Link to the whitepaper and get an instant reply via mail with the unlocked whitepaper. I have registered last week for the airdrop, maybe that's why I had no problems.

I do not know, what is  problem you all facing while getting white paper. But I also got it instantly without any issues and delay.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

This is my very first time on this project thread so I have little idea about project. But I saw one statement at first page that if I buy SEED token then I will be getting few other tokens as free? Which type of tokens I will be receiving? SEED team is going to manage ICOs, and they will distribute tokens of those projects/ICOs?

From my understanding this is correct, the exchange will handle launches for other coins and as a seed holder you will be eligible to get those projects tokens/coins when they are dropped, so basically by buying seed your opting into future giveaways i would imagine in proportion to how much seed you have.

That will be quite exciting and according to their whitepaper, they also offer free membership to holders, so basically been a holder of the SEED token comes with an enormous benefit and the transaction fee is also free as one can also buy and sell directly from the platform, this is getting interesting, so does this mean that SEED is also going to be an exchange platform?, i guess so
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

So from what I understand is that you are eligible for new tokens if you hold SEED tokens? like an Airdrop system?

Nope you do not necessarily have to hold SEED token to be given airdrop however if you want double of the Airdrop you could get a 1000$ worth of SEED and you are qualified

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

So from what I understand is that you are eligible for new tokens if you hold SEED tokens? like an Airdrop system?

Nope you do not necessarily have to hold SEED token to be given airdrop however if you want double of the Airdrop you could get a 1000$ worth of SEED and you are qualified

But if you invest 1 ETH, your airdrop amount will get doubled. That was the latest offer I have seen it about this project. Even I got email about it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

I just participated in their airdrop here and they are offering an extra bonus this week if you buy at least 1 ETH of SEED Tokens then they will double you airdrop!

I have seen this information. This is wonderful opportunity to grab more airdrops as well some more SEEDs with the investment. This is different type of promotion and also unique. Superbloom is at its best I would say.

I don't understand this kind of Airdrop.. I have to buy 1 eth of seed to get double my airdrop. So basically is this some kind of bonus for airdrop participants?
Yes you can earn 1000 SEEDS worth of $100 and there is also a refferal program where you can earn up to 4000 SEEDS.

1000 SEEDS worth USD 100 is airdrop tokens? They have very good referal bonus system also in place. I am looking forward to see ICO progress bar in their website. So that we know how much investments are coming in.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

This is my very first time on this project thread so I have little idea about project. But I saw one statement at first page that if I buy SEED token then I will be getting few other tokens as free? Which type of tokens I will be receiving? SEED team is going to manage ICOs, and they will distribute tokens of those projects/ICOs?

From my understanding this is correct, the exchange will handle launches for other coins and as a seed holder you will be eligible to get those projects tokens/coins when they are dropped, so basically by buying seed your opting into future giveaways i would imagine in proportion to how much seed you have.

Ok, if an ICO launches its tokens at Superbloom, does Superbloom give 5% of the tokens to all SEED hodlers as a benefit?
But then the ICOs have to pay at least 6% of the tokens for the launch, so that will pay off. But would be a good tactic
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

I don't know if it has been answered somewhere before but i couldn't find it. Can anyone tell me their figures for hard- and softcap?
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:21:11 PM

Does Superbloom have a bounty campaign, please if there's someone should please share the bounty link.
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Does Superbloom have a bounty campaign, please if there's someone should please share the bounty link.

Haven't seen any information about a bounty-campaign. But i am sure, there will be one in the Future.
I am also waiting dir a bounty-campaign, i love to get "free" Tokens in Addition to my purchased tokens
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:29:05 AM

I just participated in their airdrop here and they are offering an extra bonus this week if you buy at least 1 ETH of SEED Tokens then they will double you airdrop!

I have seen this information. This is wonderful opportunity to grab more airdrops as well some more SEEDs with the investment. This is different type of promotion and also unique. Superbloom is at its best I would say.

I don't understand this kind of Airdrop.. I have to buy 1 eth of seed to get double my airdrop. So basically is this some kind of bonus for airdrop participants?
Yes you can earn 1000 SEEDS worth of $100 and there is also a refferal program where you can earn up to 4000 SEEDS.

1000 SEEDS worth USD 100 is airdrop tokens? They have very good referal bonus system also in place. I am looking forward to see ICO progress bar in their website. So that we know how much investments are coming in.

I know right I’m pretty sure we’re going to see some huge numbers they have a lot of word of mouth going on and the advertising seems promising I’d imagine from the reach they’ve already achieved the first few days will be quite impressive
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

I think he means on the superbloom platform if you are holding seed token you are automatically a member and therefore you will be eligible for any airdrop of free tokens and other benefits.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:51:01 AM

Ok, if an ICO launches its tokens at Superbloom, does Superbloom give 5% of the tokens to all SEED hodlers as a benefit?
But then the ICOs have to pay at least 6% of the tokens for the launch, so that will pay off. But would be a good tactic

The amount of reward would depend on how much you are hodling SEED. Any project to list on superbloom would have to go through various test to see the likely-hood of its success.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:38:40 AM

Superbloom is a way to participate in proven pre-sales tokens. The Superbloom platform unites the involved buyers, smart tokens and reliable syndicates, using smart contracts to ensure transparent transactions.

It much like they are doing the old thing in a new and innovative way. I think Superbloom have a lot to offer given the current reactions to cryptocurrency. They can help bring trust and transperancy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

I think he means on the superbloom platform if you are holding seed token you are automatically a member and therefore you will be eligible for any airdrop of free tokens and other benefits.

Yes, before you access the platform, you must purchase the token, which is a way of boosting the value of the token and their user interface of the portfolio management dashboard looks simple, which is good, also, there are benefits meant for holders of the token, about 10-20% of what they have in there portfolio, they have actually created ways to make this project sustainable
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

Yes, before you access the platform, you must purchase the token, which is a way of boosting the value of the token and their user interface of the portfolio management dashboard looks simple, which is good, also, there are benefits meant for holders of the token, about 10-20% of what they have in there portfolio, they have actually created ways to make this project sustainable

It's seems to be better deal. Airdrops tokens plus some additional Tokens if we have SEED tokens. BTW what are the other benefits of holding seed tokens ?
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

It's seems to be better deal. Airdrops tokens plus some additional Tokens if we have SEED tokens. BTW what are the other benefits of holding seed tokens ?

Benefits for holding? OF COURSE!!! You get tokens of every new ICO that sells on superbloom-exchange. And the more tokens you keep, the more benefits there are.
So all you have to do is buy SEED and you'll get automatic new tokens, what a great deal
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

Benefits for holding? OF COURSE!!! You get tokens of every new ICO that sells on superbloom-exchange. And the more tokens you keep, the more benefits there are.
So all you have to do is buy SEED and you'll get automatic new tokens, what a great deal

Do you mean to say that every every ICO which is listing on Superbloom exchange if we are selling here then we will be get here SEED tokens? And by holding that SEED tokens we will be get every year 10-20% rewards? Shocked
Wow, It's great deal....
Ace44

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

Yes, the above will inculcate the spirit of hodl among the community, why will anyone want to dump something that will continuously yield them a whole lot of other tokens in the first place, superbloom is like the key to the doors of other projects, this is the first of its kind and will surely create a whole lot of buzz in the crypto community
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

My article on the project is live now if you missed it: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/superbloom-manage-grow-and-build-your-crypto-portfolio-d970688748e2 gives an overview on everything, and the rewards for being a token holder  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: