Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3674 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

In what way does Superbloom distinguish itself from other projects such as kickico? what is the advantage to investing in superbloom?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

My article on the project is live now if you missed it: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/superbloom-manage-grow-and-build-your-crypto-portfolio-d970688748e2 gives an overview on everything, and the rewards for being a token holder  Smiley

Nice write up; I specifically liked the rewarding system they have in place. The more you hodl the better the rewards. A smart way to increase value more people would want to hodl lol.

That's the fact, the benefits of the project is enormous, when you look at it critically, you will understand that is like a one way ticket to unending means of several cryptocurrencies and for the fact that they will also integrate the trading platform is also a bonus for holders, imagine having several tokens and trading at same time

I think holding the 'premium' 100k+ tokens is where you'd see the real benefits from it, getting 20% of the value of your tokens of every ICO that lists on there is massive.

100k SEED would be really great, but I'm afraid that's beyond my financial resources. I have not found any information yet on how much the 100K tokens would cost, do you have an idea?
I found on their website that "SEED tokens are set at $0.10 during our 2018 pre-sale." so i would say 100k Tokens would be around $10.000 USD.

Thank you for the information.
I must have been blind, could not find this number :-)
But I expected about this amount, 10k $ are really a lot of money.
As another has mentioned, a bounty campaign would be great, I would certainly do some for tokens

10k USD is huge money, I was thinking I can get good services at low price. But looks like it's not like that. I hope they reduced the requirements so that people with low budget like me can join.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

My article on the project is live now if you missed it: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/superbloom-manage-grow-and-build-your-crypto-portfolio-d970688748e2 gives an overview on everything, and the rewards for being a token holder  Smiley

Nice write up; I specifically liked the rewarding system they have in place. The more you hodl the better the rewards. A smart way to increase value more people would want to hodl lol.

That's the fact, the benefits of the project is enormous, when you look at it critically, you will understand that is like a one way ticket to unending means of several cryptocurrencies and for the fact that they will also integrate the trading platform is also a bonus for holders, imagine having several tokens and trading at same time

I think holding the 'premium' 100k+ tokens is where you'd see the real benefits from it, getting 20% of the value of your tokens of every ICO that lists on there is massive.

100k SEED would be really great, but I'm afraid that's beyond my financial resources. I have not found any information yet on how much the 100K tokens would cost, do you have an idea?
I found on their website that "SEED tokens are set at $0.10 during our 2018 pre-sale." so i would say 100k Tokens would be around $10.000 USD.

As another has mentioned, a bounty campaign would be great, I would certainly do some for tokens

10k USD is huge money, I was thinking I can get good services at low price. But looks like it's not like that. I hope they reduced the requirements so that people with low budget like me can join.

100k is for the TOP level of their investors.  You can still get ICO tokens from holding 10k tokens on their platform.

Infact, you get ICO rewards if you hold 1 token lol
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

My article on the project is live now if you missed it: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/superbloom-manage-grow-and-build-your-crypto-portfolio-d970688748e2 gives an overview on everything, and the rewards for being a token holder  Smiley

100k is for the TOP level of their investors.  You can still get ICO tokens from holding 10k tokens on their platform.

I just wanted to get the most benefits, so 100k tokens were the plan :-)
but I definitely will be a pro-member
I wonder if you get the same number of shares with 1000 tokens as with 90,000 tokens. That should be different
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

Superbloom is very well rated on ICO Bench, but there is 1 expert rating

https://icobench.com/ico/superbloom

The information on the website is quite clear

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Thank you for sharing this review, A lot of people go on that website so a lot of investors will see this project and be interested in it.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Epic, that's the intriguing part of this project, i'm joining this for sure, this is what a true investing is all about, getting value for your money and from my perception, i think this is all about cryptocurrency itself, from helping out with genuine ICOs, to trading and getting rewarded for holding, is like a combination of assets, all in one

More like the real deal is getting all of this asset just buy having a large volume of seed not only 1000$ of it, this is a big deal in all of its looks, I'm really pumped

How much tokens I need to buy to be eligible for this free ICO tokens? Do I need to pay additional fee to get access to ICO review?

As I know that you don't have to pay any additional fee/amount for buying SEED. You have to invest minimum 1 ETH. 1SEED token = 0.1$.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

I just wanted to get the most benefits, so 100k tokens were the plan :-)
but I definitely will be a pro-member
I wonder if you get the same number of shares with 1000 tokens as with 90,000 tokens. That should be different
But as I can see that basic plan also have huge amount. Lots people will not afford 10K USD for investment in ICO. I guess they have to be reduce amount of ICO.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Epic, that's the intriguing part of this project, i'm joining this for sure, this is what a true investing is all about, getting value for your money and from my perception, i think this is all about cryptocurrency itself, from helping out with genuine ICOs, to trading and getting rewarded for holding, is like a combination of assets, all in one

More like the real deal is getting all of this asset just buy having a large volume of seed not only 1000$ of it, this is a big deal in all of its looks, I'm really pumped

How much tokens I need to buy to be eligible for this free ICO tokens? Do I need to pay additional fee to get access to ICO review?

As I know that you don't have to pay any additional fee/amount for buying SEED. You have to invest minimum 1 ETH. 1SEED token = 0.1$.

Basically being a holder is all that's required? That's pretty cool, does that mean when its eventually on exchanges, buying a few seed is all thats required to get part of the system, if so it gives a good potential for everyone to be able to participate even those with not much money on hand
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Thank you for sharing this review, A lot of people go on that website so a lot of investors will see this project and be interested in it.

Thanks for sharing the review link. Suoerbloom got 4.5 ICO rating which is very good ratings. More and more such rating will come from other rating sites. But we should do our own study before investing.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

Superbloom vetting projects before they come out as an ICO saves a lot of energy, time and manpower, if you know what it takes to get real project out there you will appreciate Superbloom real fast

That's some real task superbloom are planning on taking up and i tell you that this won't be easy. I must say that their criteria for choosing an ico must be 100% accurate because if anything goes wrong and that ico turns out to be a fraud. Superbloom will pay for sure.

Yea, is not an easy task, that i believe is why this project will be a diligent one because they have to be very deligent before taking care of the needs of other projects and the need of the community, ensuring that a project is not a scam, is worth investing and that the team behind such project is capable of doing what they intend to do, is really tasking
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

In what way does Superbloom distinguish itself from other projects such as kickico? what is the advantage to investing in superbloom?

I don't know if kickico does this but one advantage i see with superbloom is that by holding seed tokens on the platform you are entitled to get airdrop of any token being listed on the superbloom platform.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Superbloom vetting projects before they come out as an ICO saves a lot of energy, time and manpower, if you know what it takes to get real project out there you will appreciate Superbloom real fast

That's some real task superbloom are planning on taking up and i tell you that this won't be easy. I must say that their criteria for choosing an ico must be 100% accurate because if anything goes wrong and that ico turns out to be a fraud. Superbloom will pay for sure.

So you are saying there is some sort of insurance covering holders of SEED token?? because if it's so then I think superbloom reduces both risk associated with buying ICO and also ensures safety to the optimum as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

Very pleased that on the platform Superbloom all digital assets are safe in an insured, autonomous cold storage, until you leave or transfer them.

I want to believe you are trying to say they are safe in a SECURED autonomous cold storage. That's a cool feature though and we all know that safety is what we all love cause it gives us peace of mind.

No what I think he is saying is that they are stored in an insured (as in Insurrance), autonomous cold storage, until you leave it transfer them

It's still early days for me with this suoerbloom project. So, Here I understood that our token will be secure and safe, but how they are going to do it is not clear for me.

I think they mean their platform will be safe and secured and also investors will not be allowed to invest in scam ico as well as alll the possible vetting will be done on a project project before considering it safe to invest.

yeah that's what i think they meant and also the insured part i think what they are saying is that digital asset are insured which means one can get a good percentage of their asset when things go side ways.

Perhaps 'if' things go sideways would be a better way of putting it, otherwise that sounds like they're going to fail lol

Yeah you right. if things go sideways there is Insurrance available for you. But from what I have read I think Superbloom will be a success.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

Very pleased that on the platform Superbloom all digital assets are safe in an insured, autonomous cold storage, until you leave or transfer them.

I want to believe you are trying to say they are safe in a SECURED autonomous cold storage. That's a cool feature though and we all know that safety is what we all love cause it gives us peace of mind.

No what I think he is saying is that they are stored in an insured (as in Insurrance), autonomous cold storage, until you leave it transfer them

It's still early days for me with this suoerbloom project. So, Here I understood that our token will be secure and safe, but how they are going to do it is not clear for me.

I think they mean their platform will be safe and secured and also investors will not be allowed to invest in scam ico as well as alll the possible vetting will be done on a project project before considering it safe to invest.

yeah that's what i think they meant and also the insured part i think what they are saying is that digital asset are insured which means one can get a good percentage of their asset when things go side ways.

Perhaps 'if' things go sideways would be a better way of putting it, otherwise that sounds like they're going to fail lol

Yeah you right. if things go sideways there is Insurrance available for you. But from what I have read I think Superbloom will be a success.

Things with any project even non-crypto can go sideways things can always go wrong things can always change, all you can do in this industry especially is use what we know and what we're told by companies and develop that into a plan that works for each of us
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

I suspect that there will be differences in the amount of tokens received by basic members compared to that of the other higher ranks. That seem to be the only benefits that's clearly stated out along with the preferencial benefits which we are not so sure of what it is presently
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

Things with any project even non-crypto can go sideways things can always go wrong things can always change, all you can do in this industry especially is use what we know and what we're told by companies and develop that into a plan that works for each of us

Yea, you're right but i think this is the first of a non-insurance project issuing an insurance opportunity to users of their platform, hope i'm correct, which is lovely, as  this solidifies the purpose of their existence and this alone is sufficient to give investors and potential investors some sort of relief
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I suspect that there will be differences in the amount of tokens received by basic members compared to that of the other higher ranks. That seem to be the only benefits that's clearly stated out along with the preferencial benefits which we are not so sure of what it is presently

What I see here are opportunities, like I'm already looking forward to launch of the platform already, I'm having the gut feeling that the benefits promised to big holders will be quite attractive, alluring and quite big also too lol

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

Yeah I think that is what Superbloom did. They study other guys and they are Coming up with a solution that wirks

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

Check out superbloom in New York City's international investor meetup: https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/997166575366139904, i think we might see some huge investors after this for superbloom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: