Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:03:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3677 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

Did any of you check this recently published article about Superbloom? Its from this morning.

https://steemit.com/superbloom/@anilbg/superbloom-your-personal-manager-for-crypto-investment

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

Guys i came across an AMA with Emmie Chang, she really did answer lots questions about Superbloom i think y'all should check it out.
https://www.whiterabbiticos.com/blog/ama-w-emmie-chang-of-superbloom-51018

Thanks for the share, I especially liked the clarification that SEEDs are not securities:

" It's not a security-- we spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on attorneys to learn the rules and regulations of the large countries to make sure we ARE NOT a security. SEED holders get not only ACCESS but FREE TOKENS from the vetted deals -- (we usually buy them )."

Buy them tokens? I thought it's a part of the project responsibility to let go of some token in a airdrop-like fashion just like westart?

Yeah, that's what she's saying, users who hold tokens get free ones, rather than usually buying them (or that's my take on that sentence)

I'm actually referring to the part where she said (we usually buy them) I.e she buys this token and distribute to SEED holders, if this is so, then I think I'm in a very responsible project, quite few of them if you ask me

They buy the tokens to distribute them to SEED holders? And that pays off for Superbloom?
At first it was said that the ICOs have to pay for the listings in tokens. but to give free tokens to all holders, the fees would have to be really high.
If they really buy tokens now, then I hope they calculated that well

Well, it's hard to believe that they will have to buy the tokens that they are going to distribute to the members. Like you, I thought they are demanding a portion of the coins by a project in order that this project gets listed on the platform. And that they will distribute these tokens to SEED holders. Would be cool if anyone can help us out here and confirm what's right.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

Did any of you check this recently published article about Superbloom? Its from this morning.

https://steemit.com/superbloom/@anilbg/superbloom-your-personal-manager-for-crypto-investment

Thanks for sharing, it's great to see such a complex informative article which is very helpful for those who are trying to learn about the project in talks.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

Remember the New York Blockhain meeting where Superbloom was present here is an "Highs and Lows" article about that https://medium.com/superbloom/highs-and-lows-of-ny-blockchain-week-ec4865ca7e50 make sure to read it they have amazing updates.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:28:12 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 11:45:06 PM by iphy6013

Thanks for sharing, it's great to see such a complex informative article which is very helpful for those who are trying to learn about the project in talks.

I found the article interesting thanks for sharing, having a platform where one can access good and vetted ICO's is something everyone will surely appreciate I mean with the rate at which fake ICO's emerge daily is alarming.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

I found the article interesting thanks for sharing, having a platform where one can access good and vetted ICO's is something everyone will surely appreciate I mean with the rate at which fake ICO's emerge daily is alarming.

It’s good to have articles that break out why the project is different I’m really hoping this is the next big one as holding these tokens should net great rewards which seems to be a really big pulling point for successful ICOs in the past
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

Guys i came across an AMA with Emmie Chang, she really did answer lots questions about Superbloom i think y'all should check it out.

Thanks for the share, I especially liked the clarification that SEEDs are not securities:

" It's not a security-- we spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on attorneys to learn the rules and regulations of the large countries to make sure we ARE NOT a security. SEED holders get not only ACCESS but FREE TOKENS from the vetted deals -- (we usually buy them )."

Buy them tokens? I thought it's a part of the project responsibility to let go of some token in a airdrop-like fashion just like westart?

Yeah, that's what she's saying, users who hold tokens get free ones, rather than usually buying them (or that's my take on that sentence)

I'm actually referring to the part where she said (we usually buy them) I.e she buys this token and distribute to SEED holders, if this is so, then I think I'm in a very responsible project, quite few of them if you ask me

They buy the tokens to distribute them to SEED holders? And that pays off for Superbloom?
At first it was said that the ICOs have to pay for the listings in tokens. but to give free tokens to all holders, the fees would have to be really high.

Well, it's hard to believe that they will have to buy the tokens that they are going to distribute to the members. Like you, I thought they are demanding a portion of the coins by a project in order that this project gets listed on the platform. And that they will distribute these tokens to SEED holders. Would be cool if anyone can help us out here and confirm what's right.

In the whitepaper it is mentioned that there are no fees for listing; however the project is required to set a portion of its tokens to the members. The distribution to the members would be on their SEED holdings. Listings are free and the project donate tokens to the platform.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

have you already seen who is in the Superbloom team as an advisor? Guy & Galia Benartzi, co-founders of Bancor
So much better advisors you can not choose :-)
Wow, I am glad to hear that. I know that Bancor. It's very successful project. And now those people are working here as a adviser.

Thats a good one. When did this get announced? Or is it old news? I remember it seeing this news already as well as new information. Nevertheless, Superbloom is definitely glowing a lot.

They already updated on their web-page. Two members are from bancor and one more member you forgotten to mention. Jed McCaleb Founder and CTO of Stellar; previously co-founded and served as CTO of Ripple.

https://www.superbloom.com/team

Very interesting combination of people on board now. Now it has become very strong than in the beginning. Now my confidence level on this project is also increased.

Agree. Certainly raised my confidence levels. Great team and hopefully inside potential to be fast tracked onto the Bancor network.

A project like this is going to come down to a solid team able to network and develop not just the tech platform but the needed relationships and partnerships so seeing the team and them grow it in a good way with credible people is very good news to me

When you have experts in your team you are guaranteed to make success. I would be expecting good progress from them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

In the whitepaper it is mentioned that there are no fees for listing; however the project is required to set a portion of its tokens to the members. The distribution to the members would be on their SEED holdings. Listings are free and the project donate tokens to the platform.

That's interesting, listing is free? I can imagine that there there would be a rush by projects to be vetted by superbloom. Superbloom will become a hotcake once the platform becomes public.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

You are right i think they mean they will give you the airdropped tokens for free by holding their Tokens, as they will give you it you do not even have to register for the airdrop?

You do have to register for each airdrop, you don't just receive them by holding.

The nature of this airdrop seem to be causing some sort of confusion. Seem like there is different interpretation as to understanding  what was said by the team. Will be cool if they come and clear out the confusion and explain better though.

Exactly according to what i saw on the whitepaper each member will have to manually accept each airdrop and i think a time frame will be give for that. I did not see any update about registering for the Airdrops.

Which is good, as it won't be like a situation where you just force tokens on individuals and giving a time frame is also nice as it will cut out the issue of lazy individuals that will slow down the distribution, users are given the power to either accept a token or not which is what decentralization stands for, that's a nice concept if you ask me
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

And what is the exact difference between a fee for listing and a donation to the platform? Projects must send tokens to superbloom for them to be listed. If that's really just voluntary, Superbloom will not work. The donation will be mandatory
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

And what is the exact difference between a fee for listing and a donation to the platform? Projects must send tokens to superbloom for them to be listed. If that's really just voluntary, Superbloom will not work. The donation will be mandatory

I guess 'free' means that the projects just don't have to pay BTC or fiat to get listed. They will still have to agree to 'donate' a part of their tokens to the Superbloom SEED holders. Although I think 'donation' is the wrong term here because it implys that is vuluntary.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

have you already seen who is in the Superbloom team as an advisor? Guy & Galia Benartzi, co-founders of Bancor
Wow, I am glad to hear that. I know that Bancor. It's very successful project. And now those people are working here as a adviser.

Thats a good one. When did this get announced? Or is it old news? I remember it seeing this news already as well as new information. Nevertheless, Superbloom is definitely glowing a lot.

They already updated on their web-page. Two members are from bancor and one more member you forgotten to mention. Jed McCaleb Founder and CTO of Stellar; previously co-founded and served as CTO of Ripple.

Very interesting combination of people on board now. Now it has become very strong than in the beginning. Now my confidence level on this project is also increased.

They just keep strengthening the week part of their project with the right personalities. With a really  strong team, be sure that their project will soar and the trust from the community will also be stronger.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

They just keep strengthening the week part of their project with the right personalities. With a really  strong team, be sure that their project will soar and the trust from the community will also be stronger.

The project keeps growing and growing and showing some real inspiration with the new members on board. I hope they can continue the progress and hit the goals within their roadmap
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Very interesting article, i'd advice everyone else to take a read, it gave a review about SuperBloom and what it stands to achieve in the blockchain, this is a project for all any time  Wink

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

Very interesting article, i'd advice everyone else to take a read, it gave a review about SuperBloom and what it stands to achieve in the blockchain, this is a project for all any time  Wink

It is mentioned that in case the ico did not hit its softcap you usually get nothing. How is that addressed with Superbloom? I understand they investigate any ico to come on board thoroughly is that the treat?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

That is a real boost for Superbloom. Does this mean that given Bancor they will be listing on there? I think the addition is amazing being able to get those on-board.

No way to know I’d imagine it’s a better shot having people who know the exchange, but I imagine superbloom will still need to meet whatever requirements bancor has on new listings but I wouldn’t be surprise if it’s one of the exchanges they target early on

Having someone on the inside will help Superbloom potentially get listed on Bancor, and they might be able to do it for a discounted rate, which would be fantastic for the team and for investors.

That's the benefits of partnership and they are taking the necessary steps to achieve their target, first was a partner from stellar, now this, so is getting better by the day and the project is giving me reasons to stick with them all the way, this is already strengthening the base or foundation of the whole system and is really beckoning on investors
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

It is mentioned that in case the ico did not hit its softcap you usually get nothing. How is that addressed with Superbloom? I understand they investigate any ico to come on board thoroughly is that the treat?
I am pretty sure the ico that goes on Superbloom platform will be checked by them and if they are sure about the softcap then they can go on their platform.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

With this the demand of those tokens will rise very high and a lot of people would like to buy it which will also increase the price per token.

No doubt seed tokens will be one of the most sought after token once superbloom platform fully launches. I myself can't wait for that period.

The fantastic thing is that you are considered a 'member' if you hold even only 1 token.  The higher tiers just provide larger rewards, so it's accessible to everyone.

That is awesome, it means Superbloom is inclusive for all levels of investors, and if they make enough money for you, you can upgrade your membership by holding more SEED tokens and therefore have access to better benefits.

I am also expecting that people would like to hold SEED tokens, after all SEEDS tokens offers lots of good benefits like free tokens
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

With this the demand of those tokens will rise very high and a lot of people would like to buy it which will also increase the price per token.

No doubt seed tokens will be one of the most sought after token once superbloom platform fully launches. I myself can't wait for that period.

The fantastic thing is that you are considered a 'member' if you hold even only 1 token.  The higher tiers just provide larger rewards, so it's accessible to everyone.

That is awesome, it means Superbloom is inclusive for all levels of investors, and if they make enough money for you, you can upgrade your membership by holding more SEED tokens and therefore have access to better benefits.

I am also expecting that people would like to hold SEED tokens, after all SEEDS tokens offers lots of good benefits like free tokens

Ya they have the platform concepts in place that should foster people to avoid a sell off especially before the first few distributions once people test out and get a feel for what to expect I think we willl see a high demand if the first few releases are strong demand should be strong longterm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: