Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3679 times)
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

The main characteristics of SuperBloom will be the participation in ICOs that have private sale? And if  need KYC to participate in these ICOs, how will it be treated?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

The main characteristics of SuperBloom will be the participation in ICOs that have private sale? And if  need KYC to participate in these ICOs, how will it be treated?

I do not think you have to do the KYC for the free-tokens. If you buy tokens on an exchange, you also do not have to do KYC. I think the distribution of free tokens is handled like a sale
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

There is a tier approach to this. In the whitepaper three were mentioned

If you hold SEEDs bettween 1 to 9999. You are a normal member.

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

If you hold more than 100000 SEEDs you can even reserve tokens in an ico.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:53:30 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 01:39:18 PM by ctrades31

See below correct details of distribution and use of funds.

https://i.imgur.com/X69f8O0.png

Not much difference between softcap and hardcap if you look into the data carefully. They have to raise only 30% to hit the hardcap after reaching softcap.

Can someone tell me how much amount need for softcap?
I don't see the softcap target here? I see pre-sale target and hardcap only. May be I am missing something here?

I managed to find $5million USD for softcap from ICOBench:

https://icobench.com/ico/superbloom

I checked Telegram and it seems the $5 million soft-cap that ICOBench is showing is correct. Emmie confirmed it on Telegram a while ago.

This would be an easy target for superbloom and it is really great to see them starting such a great platform with a low softcap.

With the advisers they announced not long ago it should be an easy target. The advisers have some great influence and big communities supporting them
4.7 out of 5 is seems to be good rating. Team, Vision, Product everyone have 5.0 rating only ICO Profile is less rating. But that also not bad.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

I read somewhere that it has to be up to 10,000 token but I don't know if that is true.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

I do not think you have to do the KYC for the free-tokens. If you buy tokens on an exchange, you also do not have to do KYC. I think the distribution of free tokens is handled like a sale

You are correct, usually KYC is required when purchasing directly from the company usually in the presale or ICO especially if you are using FIAT to purchase
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

You are correct, usually KYC is required when purchasing directly from the company usually in the presale or ICO especially if you are using FIAT to purchase

I also have similar understanding that you don't need KYC for free tokens, I have received many bounty tokens till now but never did KYC.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

Did any of you check this recently published article about Superbloom? Its from this morning.

https://steemit.com/superbloom/@anilbg/superbloom-your-personal-manager-for-crypto-investment

Very interesting article, i'd advice everyone else to take a read, it gave a review about SuperBloom and what it stands to achieve in the blockchain, this is a project for all any time  Wink

It is mentioned that in case the ico did not hit its softcap you usually get nothing. How is that addressed with Superbloom? I understand they investigate any ico to come on board thoroughly is that the treat?

I think this is a big and disturbing issue, Superbloom should do well to vet and ensure that whatever project they are taking on their ICO is capable of completing them, just like Superbloom had gone to establish its credence with sec, this shouldn't be overlooked

Lol.. Superbloom will be able to vet and promote authentic ico but i don't think they can read the minds of investors and know which ico they will invest more in. The ico reaching its softcap doesn't depend on superbloom vetting the ico but on the investors.

Lol I love how unrealistic people have become all a company like superbloom van do is incubate and do their due diligence to try to keep the riffraff out of the platform they can’t gaurantee that every token will be a success no one can gaurantee a success or a profit that’s investing 101

You're right, life is a risk and cryptocurrency is no difference, coupled with its unpredictability, is tough differentiating between genuine and fake projects but i believe the superbloom team will at least give the community like a 50% chance of investing in a good project, nevertheless, there are still a lot that can influence a project even after investing
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

I read somewhere that it has to be up to 10,000 token but I don't know if that is true.

I don't think so.. You just have to hold seed tokens on the platform and you will receive 10% of your holdings i think.. I might be wrong too
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

So far, from the understanding of the information we have have, it appears to be any amount of token even if it's just a SEED. But if that changes or is wrong, we will get to known later on.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

Just really hoping sales reward the team for such a strong media showing these guys had such an insane push from even before their bitcointalk thread opened I saw it on Reddit and twitter before even bitcointalk which is an impressive feat to get people talking so early

I saw it everywhere, on whatsapp, telegram discussion room, had someone who happens to be my boss, pm me about the airdrop activity, it was there I knew this project will make waves truly

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

Just really hoping sales reward the team for such a strong media showing these guys had such an insane push from even before their bitcointalk thread opened I saw it on Reddit and twitter before even bitcointalk which is an impressive feat to get people talking so early

I saw it everywhere, on whatsapp, telegram discussion room, had someone who happens to be my boss, pm me about the airdrop activity, it was there I knew this project will make waves truly

Yeah their airdrop went viral man, they had a well planned airdrop it created lots of awareness I came across it on LinkedIn. In general the media team has been doing an incredible job.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

Yeah their airdrop went viral man, they had a well planned airdrop it created lots of awareness I came across it on LinkedIn. In general the media team has been doing an incredible job.

The airdrop helped to introduce a lot of people to Superbloom. I hope that a big percentage of the Airdrop participants also like the project and think about investing in it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

The airdrop helped to introduce a lot of people to Superbloom. I hope that a big percentage of the Airdrop participants also like the project and think about investing in it.

I am not sure how effective airdrops are; I mean in many cases the airdrops get you the numbers but not the actual traction you need. Probably it has a different impact from the founders perspective

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

That is usually what a project wants to do at the beginning of the project to gain more supporters they made this airdrop with referral program.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

ibininja, thanks for detail information.
cryptossi, that you mean to say if I got premium membership on SEED platform as per above holding quantity so that tokens value will be worth of 18+ EatH?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

cryptossi, that you mean to say if I got premium membership on SEED platform as per above holding quantity so that tokens value will be worth of 18+ EatH?

He means you'd need to buy 18.5 ETH worth of tokens to have 100k which is the top level.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

I am not sure how effective airdrops are; I mean in many cases the airdrops get you the numbers but not the actual traction you need. Probably it has a different impact from the founders perspective

Yea, i have my issues with airdrop as it creates room for dumpers but if is very minimal, then i have no issue with that, though it has its advantages when it comes to promotion, if a project can properly control the proceedings of an airdrop, then they should go for it and so far, the marketing team has been doing justice in that aspect
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

He means you'd need to buy 18.5 ETH worth of tokens to have 100k which is the top level.

I’m sure there will be people that will be premium the fact is their are big scale investors that have the cash and the longterm availability to be able to invest that kind of money to assure they can get into ICOs at premium times to recoup their investments even faster
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: